It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mayor to Demolish UN Humanitarian Agency Emergency Shelter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I know I am late to the game, but WTF are you talking about open air prison nonsense. West-Bank is bordered by Jordan, Gaza is bordered by Egypt. Jordan and Egypt are sovereign nations which refuse to allow the so called Palestinians into their country. I say so called because there is virtually no difference between what one calls a Palestinian vs. a Jordanian. They are the same people, middle-eastern arabs. This whole Israel-Palestinian conflict is a farce invented by islamofascists and good ol' fashion regular fascists. Arafat coined the term "Palestinian" to refer to a nomadic group of ethnic arabs.

Additionally, the so called source material is a "Palestinian" propaganda website... not exactly a reputable source of information.

There is no genocide, there is no apartheid, there is just anti-Jew propaganda and hatred. The problem is that to perpetuate the problem, the Arabs in power intentionally starve and mistreat their own people and point to the Jewish boogyman.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Poor Palestinians. I really would rather no one get hurt, but I can't help wishing the demise of Israel. How could any United Statesian consider Israel an ally after the U.S.S. Liberty attack?

Because thanks to the billions we have wasted on Israel they can afford to buy our government. And the ones they can't buy they threaten with their terrorist organizations the JDL and the ADL. And if that doesn't work they turn their spy organization AIPAC on them.

Funny how people say America should back Israel even though we have no treaty with them.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I know I am late to the game, but WTF are you talking about open air prison nonsense. West-Bank is bordered by Jordan, Gaza is bordered by Egypt. Jordan and Egypt are sovereign nations which refuse to allow the so called Palestinians into their country. I say so called because there is virtually no difference between what one calls a Palestinian vs. a Jordanian. They are the same people, middle-eastern arabs. This whole Israel-Palestinian conflict is a farce invented by islamofascists and good ol' fashion regular fascists. Arafat coined the term "Palestinian" to refer to a nomadic group of ethnic arabs.

Additionally, the so called source material is a "Palestinian" propaganda website... not exactly a reputable source of information.

There is no genocide, there is no apartheid, there is just anti-Jew propaganda and hatred. The problem is that to perpetuate the problem, the Arabs in power intentionally starve and mistreat their own people and point to the Jewish boogyman.

This former President disagrees with you.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"Israeli occupied Jerusalem", you mean the city first built by Jews over three thousand years ago, that was stolen from them multiple times, most recently by the Palestinians. I would also like to add at this point that there is really no such thing as a Palestinian. They are the descendents of Arab conquerers from Saudi Arabia that stole Isreal from its natives, and then said that it was their land. Palestine comes from the anglicized form of the word Filistine or Philistine, an ethnic group that was defeated in war by the Jews three thousand years ago, and who were then over the next several centuries absorbed into the Jewish culture through intermarriage. Palestinians then took the name Filistine because of a tenous connection at best between the Arabs and the original Filistines so that they could then provide a justification for stealing Isreal from the jews. Althougth the Israeli government should treat the Palistinians better, and let them keep the West bank and Gaza strip (because to be fair, the Palestinians need somewhere to live), the Palestinians have to stop acting like they were in Israel first, as if all jews are from eastern europe or somewhere. They also need to stop acting like there were no Jews in Israel for the thousand years it was ruled by Arabs. They were, just out in the rural areas, as opposed to the cities.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Maybe you could help me to understand why the Arabs won't allow the Jews to pray at the Temple Mount?

Ok sure I can help,... Here!... Temple Mount [wiki]

In an attempt to keep the status quo, the Israeli government enforces a controversial ban on prayer by non-Muslim visitors.

Management and access ...

An Islamic Waqf has managed the Temple Mount continuously since the Muslim reconquest of the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1187. On June 7, 1967, soon after Israel had taken control of the area during the Six-Day War, Prime Minister Levi Eshkol assured that "no harm whatsoever shall come to the places sacred to all religions". Together with the extension of Israeli jurisdiction and administration over east Jerusalem, the Knesset passed the Preservation of the Holy Places Law, ensuring protection of the Holy Places against desecration, as well as freedom of access thereto. Israel agreed to leave administration of the site in the hands of the Waqf.

Although freedom of access was enshrined in the law, as a security measure, the Israeli government currently enforces a ban on non-Muslim prayer on the site. Non-Muslims who are observed praying on the site are subject to expulsion by the police. At various times, when there is fear of Arab rioting upon the mount resulting in throwing stones from above towards the Western Wall Plaza, Israel has prevented Muslim men under 45 from praying in the compound, citing these concerns. Sometimes such restrictions have coincided with Friday prayers during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

I hope that clears up any myopia that you may be experiencing!

Personal Disclosure: Now ... do you understand what I have posted?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This makes me sad o my heart and sick to my stomach........Where are they supposed to go ?? This must stop I cant bear to see these crimes against humanity continue to be unseen any longer

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I agree, especially on the boycott part.

Worth noting here that it is ILLEGAL for any US citizen to take part in boycotting Israel.

U.S. Department of Commerce

Boycott Alert
U.S. companies continue to report receiving requests to engage in activities that further or support the boycott of Israel.

Who Is Covered by the Laws?
The antiboycott provisions of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) apply to the activities of U.S. persons in the interstate or foreign commerce of the United States. The term "U.S. person" includes all individuals, corporations and unincorporated associations resident in the United States, including the permanent domestic affiliates of foreign concerns.

What do the Laws Prohibit?
Conduct that may be penalized under the TRA and/or prohibited under the EAR includes:
Agreements to refuse or actual refusal to do business with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by at1withharmony11

Well, they could go to the illegal settlements which the Israeli Govt. allow to be built and demand to see their building permits.
If they are not forthcoming then bulldoze the lot and erect houses for Palestinians there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Is it just me, or have others noticed that this last wile ATS is been used to promote muslims ?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

What. I'm going to get promoted?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Oh but Iran is still the bad guy right? Israel is a little cancer.
edit on 10-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I will simply let their very own Torah do the talking.

Leviticus 19:33-34

33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your G_d.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. The Torah also goes on to describe their exile and how The Messiah will bring them personally back to Jerusalem and as they don't believe their Messiah has come yet, well call me perplexed. The Israeli government does seem to be misunderstanding a few things.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by xFiDgetx

Ironically enough, the Muslim holy book states the same thing.

-Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people."-

-"O my people, enter the holy land that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."-

-"We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and everything they harvested."-

-He said, "O Moses, I have chosen you, out of all the people, with My messages and by speaking to you. Therefore, take what I have given you and be appreciative.-

-Pharoah sought to scare them out of the land: but We drowned him together with all who were with him. Then We said to the Israelites: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you all together in the Land of Israel."-

Right up there with neighboring countries rejecting, evicting, and blocking the Palestinians.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 10-8-2012 by Shimri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Talk about your anti-semitic rants!

Are you guys saying that the rules don't need to be followed?

Show me any western country where you can build without a permit.

Some of you sound like experts in the field of Judaism.

Maybe you could help me to understand why the Arabs won't allow the Jews to pray at the Temple Mount?

Hmmm....

Did you even read the post? The shelters are on PALESTINIAN LAND, so that's the equivalent of the French government demolishing buildings on Spanish land.
The shelters are not hooked up to any amenities and they are an emergency structure with no foundations. Even over here in the UK where we have very strict planning permission laws you would be allowed to have those.
With this in mind, are your views still the same?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1

"Israeli occupied Jerusalem", you mean the city first built by Jews over three thousand years ago, that was stolen from them multiple times, most recently by the Palestinians. I would also like to add at this point that there is really no such thing as a Palestinian. They are the descendents of Arab conquerers from Saudi Arabia that stole Isreal from its natives, and then said that it was their land. Palestine comes from the anglicized form of the word Filistine or Philistine, an ethnic group that was defeated in war by the Jews three thousand years ago, and who were then over the next several centuries absorbed into the Jewish culture through intermarriage. Palestinians then took the name Filistine because of a tenous connection at best between the Arabs and the original Filistines so that they could then provide a justification for stealing Isreal from the jews. Althougth the Israeli government should treat the Palistinians better, and let them keep the West bank and Gaza strip (because to be fair, the Palestinians need somewhere to live), the Palestinians have to stop acting like they were in Israel first, as if all jews are from eastern europe or somewhere. They also need to stop acting like there were no Jews in Israel for the thousand years it was ruled by Arabs. They were, just out in the rural areas, as opposed to the cities.

So a young child that lives with his parents and has had many generations of his family born and raised there deserves to have his parents land taken from his family and his house destroyed because the Jews supposedly live there a few thousand years ago?
So every non Native American should be thrown off their land, have businesses destroyed and homes bulldozed? I suppose somebody was in England before us Angles right? And the Canadians should probably leave Canada etc etc, the list goes on.....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
By the Decree of the British Government, we will begin demolition of property, construction of impassable concrete walls manned by heavily armed troops, and the construction of areas where only the British can enter and live, in the territory of Brittany, which has been occupied by France for the last 5 centuries. We will be using the Israelli legal defence to ensure that our killing and destruction of property cannot be questioned in international courts. Essentially it is based on the premise that we were there before and we have every right to destroy what is there now because we used to own it.

Sounds stupid, right? It's what Israel does on a daily basis, only they do it with less reliable historical sources.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Oh CE, where oh where would we be without your daily 'Apartheid this Genocide that' rant ???
I'm so relived now.

Tell me one thing, if this is an apartheid state, why did this evacuation (and many many others) took place ?

where is your outrage when Muslims are butchered by other Muslims in Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia etc' ? What about the Kurdish people oppressed and butchered by the Iraqis Iranians and Turkish? We are talking millions of people slaughtered by their “brothers”.

Never mind, Don't bother answering. We have been on this road before, and the only sure thing you can prove, is your hypocrisy. And it's growing bigger day by day.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shimri

Indeed it does. Though the sound I make is more like "WHAAaaAAA!?"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by CalebRight14

Good Luck with that P, Israel will only win, and RIGHTFULLY take more land.

I guess you don't know that it's illegal to annex land by force? Every bit of land taken by Israel since 72 is stolen land.

Yeah yeah, whatever. The UK thinks the independence of the USA is illegal too. What are they going to do about it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I'm so pissed off right now, not only do they bulldoze their homes, but they also bulldoze their shelters. This is absolutely disgusting.

Maybe if they were building where they were allowed they wouldn't get bulldozed.

If that so, how come unlawful Israeli settlement on Palestinian owned land are not bulldoze??

This so called only democracy in middle east is nothing more then huge concentration camp for Palestinian people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join