It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150, 000 Vitenamese children born with birth defects - Agent Orange ongoing issue!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
bbc news

Vietnam says several million people have been affected by Agent Orange, including 150,000 children born with severe birth defects.

That is the chilling reality of U.S millitary action in Vietnam (just one of them).

I will keep this short and sweet for maximum impact!

This disgusts me to the core and makes me realise I am living in hell. This is the result of your war games, Authorities! I have zero respect for you. That will never change in this life after all I have learned about you. You will even mass kill innocent kids in combat! You are plain and simple monsters and I pity you because you will have to answer to GOD MOST HIGH one day for this!

Repent you evil fools!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Breaks my heart to read this kind of thing..especially being Vietnamese myself.

My prayers & thoughts will be with these people that will have to suffer & endure the physical & psychological of having these birth defects.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is why China = Good. Vietnam = Bad. Vietnam is so easily corrupt, it isn't funny.
US destroys China = Vietnam invades China(expect it). India invades Arab states before attacking Viet.

Everyone seems to want to invade China these days except Russia because they know they are going to lose to the West if they did.

new topics

join