It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of an internet serial killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A dream I had last night,
A man who stalked his victims through some sort of internet dateline or bulletin board.
When I first saw him, he had a freaky-looking appearance, a big bald head, a long scar over his head, maybe white hospital clothes. I thought: ick!
Later, he looked more normal, grew his hair long & you couldn't see the scar anymore. He had slightly almond-shaped/tear-shaped eyes, a hookish nose--I would say looked like Bob Hoskins as a thinner twentysomething (or maybe early 30s). He wore leather jackets & stuff, so he appeared far cooler & hipper than he would had he not worn this stuff. He is stalking the woman he met online down the street, I follow his view, or I walk behind both him & his victim & I am helpless to warn her. I tell people this information, but nobody believes me except for a couple of people. I see the woman walk into the auditorium, I know she will be killed by this man there, but I can't stop her & nobody believes me. The auditorium door is closed but I watch through a little window, I am watching this woman being brutally murdered, it is very upsetting. The Pope is standing next to me, he strenuously instructs me to pray in this certain way so I can process this information I am viewing & not go mad.

Yes, another happy night of dreaming for me

join