It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children kept underground never seeing daylight - Self proclaimed Muslim Prophet charged.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

A reclusive sect that literally went underground to stop contact with the outside world kept 27 children in dark and unheated cells, many of them for more than a decade, prosecutors say. The children have been freed and the parents charged with child abuse. Some of the children, aged between 1 and 17, have never seen daylight, health officials said.

The children were discovered last week when police searched the sect grounds as part of a probe into the recent killing of a top Tatarstan Muslim cleric, an attack local officials blame on radical Islamist groups that have mushroomed in the oil-rich, Volga River province. Satarov, a former top imam in the neighbouring province of Bashkortostan, declared his house outside Kazan an independent Islamic state. He ordered some 70 followers to live in cells they dug under the three-story building topped by a small minaret with a tin crescent moon.

The sect's 83-year-old founder Faizrakhman Satarov, who declared himself a Muslim prophet in contradiction with the principles of Islam, has also been charged with negligence, Irina Petrova, deputy prosecutor in the provincial capital of Kazan, said

link...

I get mighty pissed off whenever children suffer at the hands of an adult or group of adults. This story is one of those times.

Just reinforces with me that every religion has its "nutters" & that wacko cults are not exclusive to just one particular religion.

One wonders regarding religious cult "indoctrination" and what exactly is said/suggested that would make seemingly intelligent people drop everything and let morals fly out the door to follow someones 'take' on the meaning of life!!! How is it that an entire group of people can be so brain-washed so as to let this happen to children - I'm speechless.

I hope justice is swift and severe for this individual and his accomplices.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I volunteer to dig a hole to put this self-proclaimed prophet, and parent followers of those children into. The only problem with me digging the hole, there won't be an exit door.

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hear ya mate - you know those days when you wake up and something puts you in a bad mood straight away?

This is that day.

Grrrrrrr

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is just crazy.
An idiot who claims he is a prophet does something this disturbed.....

I would advice chaining him to a nice unbreakable chain that is just to short for him to reach his food or water.

And when he succeeds with getting his after he gets his water and food we can talk about what we will do next.

Yes this sounds like crazy but not as crazy as what he has been doing for all that time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Cults are fuuuuun. Just look at David Koresh, Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones, Warren Jeffs and now this muslim fellow gets to add his name to the roster of false prophets. It takes a prophet to confirm a prophet and no prophets have been confirmed in 2000 years so...This guy is cuckoo for cocoa puffs

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cayote
This is just crazy.
An idiot who claims he is a prophet does something this disturbed.....

I would advice chaining him to a nice unbreakable chain that is just to short for him to reach his food or water.

And when he succeeds with getting his after he gets his water and food we can talk about what we will do next.

Yes this sounds like crazy but not as crazy as what he has been doing for all that time.

I try not to think about things like that...........when it happens the beast gets unleashed.
I wonder how many people in the town knew about this as well - his mates and extended family?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This guy is cuckoo for cocoa puffs

What then does that make his followers (besides bloody idiots).

I hope karma comes back on him/them 10 fold!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Cults are fuuuuun. Just look at David Koresh, Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones, Warren Jeffs and now this muslim fellow gets to add his name to the roster of false prophets. It takes a prophet to confirm a prophet and no prophets have been confirmed in 2000 years so...This guy is cuckoo for cocoa puffs

like all the nutters out there that Christians, Jews , Muslims follow
all bonkers and frankly if it was modern times they would all be in institutes when they went around bragging about their divine encounters

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
They were living this way for 20 years. I wonder why no one have bothered about these people before. Kazan continues to make news. Here in Russia there was a huge scandal about a man raped to death by bottle in police. Also one of the top muslims has been killed recently.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

In this instance, I would not say all muslims are like this. This guy just seems to be insane. Is this a survivalist kind of guy who thinks the world is ending?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

all bonkers and frankly if it was modern times they would all be in institutes when they went around bragging about their divine encounters

You're an offensive individual calling people "nutters" that you've never even met or known. Ignorance denied

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

You're an offensive individual calling people "nutters" that you've never even met or known. Ignorance denied

coming from the poster who claims to follow the right path of *cough* God
while others follow a false one

what makes you any different from the blind sheep who follow others and their religion

ignorance denied

check mate

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just saw a video on this here

This kind of stuff is quite frightening but is very real people. I'm willing to put money on that at least 75% of those missing children that get kidnapped are in these #ing sex camps. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Just saw a video on this here

This kind of stuff is quite frightening but is very real people. I'm willing to put money on that at least 75% of those missing children that get kidnapped are in these #ing sex camps. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

I would not doubt that for a moment. What really makes me angry is this, American men who believe in freedom and liberty go to other countries just to have sex with children. I want to punch everyone of those men in the face, but alas, I can't.

The sex trade and drug trade are business that rely solely upon the customer. Without a customer there is no business, but you can't get people to believe that. I think the government is focused on the wrong end, they should put every person who commits a sex crime in jail longer than the person who provided the goods. After all, no customer, no need for goods.

Catching these men is difficult because they have friends and family who cover for them and lie for them and do not want to face the fact that they are like that. It also amazes me how it is covered in certain groups who deny what the leading proponents of their own movements are saying. For instance, Harry Hay, the leading proponent of gay marriage also is the founder of NAMBLA. Their belief is "if two people really love each other" and "if it is between two consenting adults". NAMBLA does not consider boys to be adults while still using the arguments. That is double minded.

How many gay and lesbian sites actually encourage adult/teen sex? A majority of them do. There are sites encouraging boylove, teenlove, Bears and Twinks, Women and teens, you name it, it is out there. There are sex fantasy sites encouraging romance stories about incest and child sex.

That is part of the problem I have with the gay marriage debates. Unless they start addressing these discussions from within their own community then I have no other choice but to believe they don't really care. They need to start making that stance against it within the community.

I really would love to hear members of the gay community denounce the practices of people like that. They need to vocally make that stance in the broader society. If gay marriage is between adults, then prevent the ongoing sex abuse of children.

new topics

top topics

join