It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Allies Itself with Assad, A murderer of his own people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This post bothers me and the 1 glaring bother is this....the OP expresses distaste at how both parties treat their people.... I'm so sick of this statement!

So, what should we do since their so mean to their people? Go to war and kill them? I can show many many times where American soldiers have killed women and children.

Besides...w/ all the lying going on and I can show many many instances of lying ...who do you believe?

The middle east has their own way of life and belief system...I'm sick to death of the bleeding hearts wanting to go in and kill them because of it.

It's been proven over and over that we INVADED the middle east for nothing more then BIG business! Its been proven over and over all the lies and murder since Bush and still continues on w/ Obama!!! Actually it started after Kennedy was killed and excellerated w/ Bush jr.

So please....don't blame it on the man that picks on his people over sea's...why don't you pick on the man that has lied to us...stolen from us, murder us...right here in our own WH! Why don't you focus on your own boogie man and maybe just maybe we can get America back!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ran across this in another thread but felt it was very pertinent here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join