It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Allies Itself with Assad, A murderer of his own people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Heres some new news that has come out just last night that I thought was interesting......

A little information here

Syrian President Bashar Assad made his first appearance on state TV in nearly three weeks Tuesday in a show of solidarity with a senior Iranian envoy, even as the U.S. urged stepped up international planning for the regime's collapse.
The visit to Damascus by the highest-ranking Iranian official since the uprising began coincided with a warning by an increasingly agitated Tehran that it holds the U.S. responsible for the fate of 48 Iranians seized by Syrian rebels.
Appearing together on state TV, Assad and Iran's Saeed Jalili vowed to defeat the rebels and their backers, while U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton predicted Assad's regime was quickly unraveling, with high-level defections such as his prime minister's switch to the rebel side.

Source

So heres the deal.......

There are people out there screaming about how America is doing nothing for the people of Syria and how brutal the regime is on its people, and how wrong it is............Yet on the other hand support fully Iran and go to bat for them at EVERY turn......

How do you feel about this?

This to me is a shining example of exactly the kind of stance Iran takes on most issues out there, they sure as hell dont mind oppressing THEIR people, and its clear that they fully support Assad and what he has done to his....

This should be a wake up call to all of you out here, who think Iran is the one being bullied around here, and is some innocent nation, who just wants to be left alone.....

Birds of a feather and all that.........

It wasnt long ago we saw an Iranian uprising of peacefull protesting put down with violence and murder on the part of the Iranian leaders and their henchmen.....

Most supporters of Iran like to keep that in the closet as much as possible and try to come up with all kinds of lame , bland excuses.........

Now they have Allied themselves with another tyrant and murder of his people Assad.....

Again, I would like to know, from the supporters of Iran out there, what say you about this?

Does this NOT make it blatantly obvious what kind of leaders the country of Iran has at its helm?
edit on 8-8-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Already discussed my friend

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join in on the fun

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm not a supporter of any of them, nore America. Stay out of their busniess thats my 2cents, its got # all to do with any western nation, its corporate entities and other countries close to syria that are interfering and making the trouble worse.

I'm sure if an attack on Britian happend from the insde by extemists and Al Qaeda started backing them, I'm sure our government would start blowing up "their own" people up too.

Stay out of it, none of your business.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Get off your knees for the sake of mankind

Assad is a better human being than Obama or Bush or King Abdullah or Morsi or 80% of the current world leaders

I watch Arabic TV channels from Beirut, and the Syrian Army is doing as MUCH as it can to help evacuate and protect the Syrian people regardless of religion or class.

on the other hand, the CIA/Al Qaeda, backed terrorist rebels are killing, assassinating, looting, raping, terrorising the Syrian people while the western powers are pushing the country towards civil war, and using their mass media to portray Assad as an alawaite dictator who starved his own people and gassed them with chemical weapons.

In reality, the Syrians prefer Assad, hes popular, had the syrians hated him the uprise would have ended 14 months ago, as fast as the egyptian revolution

do you see what i mean or are you blinded by ignorance?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Get off your knees for the sake of mankind

Assad is a better human being than Obama or Bush or King Abdullah or Morsi or 80% of the current world leaders

I watch Arabic TV channels from Beirut, and the Syrian Army is doing as MUCH as it can to help evacuate and protect the Syrian people regardless of religion or class.

on the other hand, the CIA/Al Qaeda, backed terrorist rebels are killing, assassinating, looting, raping, terrorising the Syrian people while the western powers are pushing the country towards civil war, and using their mass media to portray Assad as an alawaite dictator who starved his own people and gassed them with chemical weapons.

In reality, the Syrians prefer Assad, hes popular, had the syrians hated him the uprise would have ended 14 months ago, as fast as the egyptian revolution
do you see what i mean or are you blinded by ignorance?

Hang on if he was un popular the uprising would have finished as soon as it started... are you sure about that statement, it's contradictory. The difference is the Egyptian army pretty much stayed out of their uprising, if they hadn't do you think Mubarak would have been tried, no. The Egyptian army would never have allowed that to happen. The Syrian army however are doing what they are told by the looks of things and that comes from the top

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure that your being serious? Brainwasahed fool.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is, of course, nothing like the way the US allies itself with dictators around the world who kill their own people. The US is always the exception.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Get real. Everyone knows who does the invading and liberating. It aint Iran and even in this case, they are supporting their closest ally. BTW supporting terrorists is not solving anything either.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

The Syrian army are being told to eradicate the terrorists. Pretty simple. The west just puts its own spin on things to make him look like a genocidal maniac. Do you see what I mean? Hilary Clinton is a disgusting b!tch and needs to be put on a missile and flown straight into Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You know.. Assad would not have had to kill all those people if the USA and Britain hadn't incited the rebellion, then funded, protected and trained the rebellion.....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, remember history is written by the victors and not the defeated.

By the way, what has that to do with the Egypt uprising, oh yes thats right Mubarak either didn't order the Army to go and kill the 'terrorists' or the Army top brass could see the writing on the wall.

I've also said this before, we are quick enought to dismiss 'western news agencies' of dis info but will believe without any shred of irony the news agency form a n other country
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkman
This is, of course, nothing like the way the US allies itself with dictators around the world who kill their own people. The US is always the exception.

Actually, the US has a documented history of overthrowing governments (dictators and democratically elected governments) and installing vichy dictators. It would be totally in character for Washington to order those dictators to suppress and murder their own people. We do know that bush the junior has killed our own people.

Also, we have the historical distinction of having modern day tyrants that have crossed the Rubicon. Besides committing mass pillage and rape on foreign lands, they are now attacking our own. History will not be kind.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Seeing as the greastest democracy on the planet, have passed laws that the govt can murder americans without trial. Who are they to say anything about the goings on in Syrai or Iran. Syria are being attacked by terrorists who are funded armed and trained by the west an their allies. I hope assad gets these terrorists and hangs their dead bodys high for the world to see. Better that than some mysterious burial at sea bollocks. They say they have caught Turkish officers who were helping the terrorists. They should be hung drawn and quartered these terrorists and their cronies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Iran and Syria were allies long before this meeting, it's a moot point. Do you think western governments would not kill its own citizens if they had an uprising like this? They would, because those governments wouldn't label them as freedom fighters, they would be called terrorists!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

So does that include the Revolutionary Guard that the FSA have allegedlly caught as well ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Revolutionary guards? haha You mean those Iranian religious tourists that the brave FSA kidnapped? An who are now saying that if the govt dosnt stop bombing them, then the brave FSA will murder them? Iran should go in and help assad. Send in some real Revolutionary guards and finish the job. You americans would do it if it was a bus load of american tourists.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Syrian and Iran are putting on show...nothing they are saying is unexpected or thought provoking. Honestly, they need to hire better script writers.

Syria's economy wasn't much to begin with $64.7 Billion...it'll be far worse once the fighting ends. It's work force are refugees or dead and its equivalent to New York City is being bombed as I write. Iran then will be picking up the tab to rebuild Syria I suppose. Since the uprising began the Syrian currency is down 45% and the stock market, with 11 listed companies is down 40%; in reality...neither has any value. If any of you disagree, then run down to Merrill Lynch and buy Syrian currency and stocks.

Thank You Iran, is what I say...as they won't be getting a dime from the Arab World, Africa or the West; lets see how much Russia and China give to rebuild a country which the ruler of the country destroyed...can you imagine giving Assad money to build new factories and infrastructure while watching what he's been doing? Why not just flush the gold down a toilet...he's just going to blow it up again at the first sign of social unrest.

Its Capital even is not fully under its own control.

Syria is collapsing as a result of its own decision making process over the last generation and nothing external caused it...just as nothing external caused Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Sudan or Somalia and any of the long list of places that used to exist just 4 years ago.

Assad is an idiot and Iran's position is about as obnoxious and short sighted as anything I can ever say I read about.

as it is...all of those people are going to have to figure out what to do within the next 7 to 40 days.

making television appearances isn't going to fix their problem, which is very serious.

edit on 8-8-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Did you not read my posts above about not believing western news agencies but believing a non western news agency without any sense of irony and one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, btw i'm not american.

I would look somewhere in the middle ground for some of the truth and at either end for none

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

There are people out there screaming about how America is doing nothing for the people of Syria and how brutal the regime is on its people, and how wrong it is..

The same thing was said about Saddam in Iraq, we were told he had killed 5,000 of his own people.........So the west went in..................... AND KILLED A MILLION MORE.

And it was the same with Libya.

WAKE UP , you're being played like a fiddle.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

The same thing was said about Saddam in Iraq, we were told he had killed 5,000 of his own people.........So the west went in..................... AND KILLED A MILLION MORE.

You mean when he killed those people with biological weapons that the US supplied him with? Unfortunately we live in an upside down world were good is framed as bad and bad is framed as good. Unless you are on the ground in Syria you are unable to believe what the media is reporting.

Interestingly, there was something on an NPR show yesterday talking about Syria. The host read a comment from a Syrian that is on the ground that stated that the "freedom fighters" were foreigners shipped in and supplied from the outside, that things were actually quite good in the town that he lived in. She asked the person she was interviewing to comment on that and he did anything but. He avoided the whole foreign influx altogether while still sounding like he was giving an answer. Don't believe the lies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join