It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ya I guess you could say we are ass holes.

The bully is gonna get punched one of these days and get knocked the # out. Unfortunately we have to suffer because of it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I'm curious, TTP - is there anywhere our own weapons won't be found, provided either directly or indirectly?

Is there anyone we haven't or won't sell them to? Didn't we provide them to both Iraq and Iran during their war? Didn't we provide Hussein the weapons we then used as an excuse to invade him?

We could probably do this all day - and again, you're not taking motive into account, as you also aren't indirect channels and so forth.

To ascribe some moral superiority to the US in light of all facts is simply ludicrous. We might not be the worst, but we're certainly also not the best, and hold no claim to any sort of moral high ground in these matters.

Every time you see a weapon in someones hands, in the middle east or Africa etc, it is an AK47.
Saddam had Russian tanks.
Assad has Russian arms for his entire military.

Go blow smoke up someone elses a$$.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Does that make the US the modern Hitler of the world?

Yep, that's why Salman Rushdie is living in freedom in Iran instead of hiding from a execution Fatwah issued by religious leaders in New York City.

Wikipedia Article: the Satanic Verses Controversy

The US may not be have the cleanest history, but sheesh, thinking that Iran is somehow the land of rainbows, dancing unicorns and all the ice cream you can eat is unrepentent ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I love how so many of the non american members love to jump on the bash America band wagon of blame us for everything that happens in the universe. As per usual with many of the non US members that bash us they constantly choose to not look into their OWN country's history of the same garbage they accuse us of. Please don't tell me there is non, because that is utter BS. I have come to realize that the majority of them are complete and utter hypocrites when it comes to history. Bombs and shadow operations are not limited to the US....HELLO!!!!!
is anyone HOME!
edit on 8/8/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

S&F

Thanks for posting

The truth is America's sovereignty was destroyed in 1913 with the creation of the superanational Federal Reserve Bank that pays allegiance to international banksters who use usury to corrupt and destroy nations. The Federal Reserve was used to finance America's military machine in the next two world wars, which saw the destruction of the nation state in Europe. America could have stayed out of both European conflicts since it was not threatened by any power on the continent.

Instead, the voices of American "isolationism," meaning people who wanted peace, were marginalized and America was used to promote the force of internationalism which has not benefited America one bit. Since 1913, America has been slowly sacrificed, and its constitution was erased. Internationalism and Zionism have caused the death of America. And the next world war between USrael and Iran will put the nail in the coffin.

edit on 8-8-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Let's not forget the US helped Iraq during their invasion of Iran by supplying them satellite intelligence along with helicopters, bombs as well as biological and chemical weapons.

AND

Russian made and supplied

Tanks, Choppers, Jets, BMPs, Trucks, Fuel Tankers, Scud launchers, Scud Missiles, AK-47s, AK-74s, RPGs, Ammunition, Spare parts, Helmets, Boots, Belt Buckles, and socks....

War is big business eh?

edit on 8-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I love how so many of the non american members love to jump on the bash America band wagon of blame us for everything that happens in the universe. As per usual with many of the non US members that bash us they constantly choose to not look into their OWN country's history of the same garbage they accuse us of. Please don't tell me there is non, because that is utter BS. I have come to realize that the majority of them are complete and utter hypocrites when it comes to history. Bombs and shadow operations are not limited to the US....HELLO!!!!!
is anyone HOME!
edit on 8/8/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)
nothing new anymore. More and more folks are jumping the band wagon across the world as ATS becomes more popular
I stopped responding to such posts.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonerBLV

And many of us don't understand the love for a country that has killed millions and millions of innocent people over the years....nazi germany was not the only one. The point he's making is that we say we need to worry about Iran being this big threat, but based on the horrible things we've done, we should be the ones considered a threat. Iran hasn't acted, we have. So who is the real threat?
edit on 8-8-2012 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The US has far exceeded Hitler for a long time ...

The US has successfully performed genocide on many Indian groups ... and Vietnam alone, there are millions of civilians dead ...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

The real threat is either ignorance of or being in denial of the fact that Iran has been very active "Covertly" in many countries and in many situations.

This is the problem with threads such as this. We have a poster who very deceitfully posts a picture leaving out all contributing factors and historical context about why the US has acted in many of those situations. He knows damn well why many of those took place but plays the ignorance game and tries to come off with the holier than thou moral high ground but it betrays his agenda.

Historical context is everything.

Deny that and you're doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

edit on 8-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yup, this just about sums it up, who the warmongers really are.

Any questions?

No questions; only a statement. You missed a few U.S. military adventures.

Excellent post.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's not that I hate Americans or enjoy bashing them, it's the fact that many of them get so riled when presented with the historical facts and rather than just admit and accept and say yeah it's true, it's ridiculous, instead they deflect attention onto another country or make excuses. They generally just bury their head in the sand.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The reason many of them took place was usually some empty generalised statements to do with freedom and democracy.

If you think the United States cares about those principles you're sorely mistaken.

I think they went out the window before the ink was even dry on the constitution.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've seen some weird opinions in my sixty plus years, but this one takes the cake. You have an Iran with funding, training hezbolla all over the world, demanding the destruction of Israel, supplying weapons to insurrectionists in iraq and they are painted as some saint-like nation?
The almost contiuous launching of test missiles in the face of a concensus of nations, both Muslim and Christian, that their "direction" has to change?
The propaganda is this post. The list is garbage. Many of these countries wouldn't even exist without the US, including "The people's republic of china".

If you want a more accurate statement, the Middle-east is a "cluster mess" directly created by the Brits after WW1. (Who STILL butts in, ie Egypt and Libya) and somehow the US gets sucked into ANOTHER Euro invented screw-up!!
A Pox on you!! LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Spare parts

War is big business eh?

It's more than Big Business, it's "selling booze" to the indians, to make them reckless ... neither the US or Russia, gave spare parts to any of their "buyers".

If I recall correctly, Iraq had East German fighters ... but lacked the knowledge, and the spare parts to use them ... the same applied for all other areas.

All these nations, have been dumb enough to buy into the Russian/American (and now Chinese) game. They buy the weapons, play big, bang their chests with their new arsenal. But when it comes to the dogfight, all those toys are mere rust collectors. Left overs, from WWII in from of Chemical Shells, sold to Iraq by the US ... and the printing undecipherable, as reported by the french during Iraq/Iran war.

Think Iran, it has never had any intentions of developing Nuclear weapons. It bought the accelerator from the US/Russia. The Nuclear powerplants, provided by China/US/Russia (and Germany, if I recall correctly). Iran is just a buyer ... and I seriously doubt their lack of intellect. If they wanted Nuclear weapons, they'd already have them ..

Hell, give me this material and a few months ... and I'll shove some big azz nukes up that big US hiney ...

If Iran doesn't have them already ... they aren't persuing them ... plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's not just the United States though.

Britain is exactly the same. They don't care one jot about anything other than their own deranged interests.

It's just power and greed.

It's just the United States took it to a whole other level. They went hyper. Britain caused some good screws up and did some disgraceful things but then the U.S came along and really raised the bar.

Gold medal for them, but I think Britain got silver.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lies.

Add to the list the terrorist proxies of Iran, namely Hezbollah and Hamas and i might agree. They have blood on their hands as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

Iran does not have the same inmmense military, economic and political might that the United States does.

The United States uses it's vast power to pursue it's own nefarious agendas. But it doesn't matter because any country will probably do the same. It's just the United States is so prominent that's why it gets the limelight all the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

The US has far exceeded Hitler for a long time ...

The US has successfully performed genocide on many Indian groups ... and Vietnam alone, there are millions of civilians dead ...

Genocide? Really???

To say US has far exceeded Hitler is one of the most twisted views/statements ive seen on ATS in a long time... To even compare the two just proves your blind hate for USA....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
wait 4 it \\whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tell everyone else to get a better military

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

why is everyone else such p---------

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join