It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Interview w/ Cliff High, Kerry Cassidy, and Others. Subject-Nibiru;Real Or Disinfo?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So I am watching this video of this interview right now and I must say it is interesting. I though this would just be some crazy Nibiru is coming run for the hills ordeal. However they are spending quite a bit of time discussing the possibility that the whole Nibiru thing is a disinformation campaign. And they speculate as to why it would be a disinformation campaign as well.

They also spend some time discussing the remote viewers that have claimed to see earthquakes, tsunamis and destruction on the west coast as well as other places.

Me, I'm on the fence about the whole Nibiru thing. I do believe we have an unknown planet somewhere out in the Kieper Belt or the Ort cloud that is responsible for sending comets to the inner solar system. But I personally don't think that it is as close as some say and will be here this month. They mention the 17th in here so there is another date for the doom mongers to hover around. Anyway, have a look if you have time. I am finding it interesting even with Miss Cassidy present.

Cliff high comes on about twenty minutes into it for all who may just want to here him.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well, I read some interviews some time ago and what stood out to me is that Kerry Cassidy hasn´t the ability to shut her mouth when others talk. She often throws in words in the middle of the talk, trying to finish the others thoughts. In my eyes, this helps fakers and brings those, who could tell the truth, out of concept and away from what they were saying.

I personally don´t find her sympathetic (in the meaning of likeable)

Edit: I will listen for a while but I don´t think I can stand that voice and audio quality.
edit on 8-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I am not the biggest fan of hers either. She seems to be containing herself here though. I just found it interesting that for once they were dixcussing the possibility that Nibiru is a Disinfo project.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just stumbled on this thread, and I don't have time to watch right now. I'll be back...

BTW, thanks for posting...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just ticks and leeches trying to bleed the ignorant of all they can.

Project camelot is like a spring board for liars and idiots. Thank science that ATS only does a gereral overview of topics and doesnt take sides... other than the hordes of religious brainwashed mods.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Just ticks and leeches trying to bleed the ignorant of all they can.

Project camelot is like a spring board for liars and idiots. Thank science that ATS only does a gereral overview of topics and doesnt take sides... other than the hordes of religious brainwashed mods.

Yeah, I'm no fan of Project Camelot by any means. Mostly it is ust entertainment and a good place to draw creativity from for writing due to their far out there claims. I just found it intersting for once they were being skeptical and accepting of the fact that the whole Planet X thing may be a disinformation campaign.

top topics

join