It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistle Blower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

So I run all this by Dan a friend of mine who has a website and he says,“ For you this must be a freak out but for me, I have known about this for some time (the "event") and have been watching the work of various people and governments who also know about this. The underground city in Yamantau in Russia, the underground "subway" tunnels in major Russian cities, the Bill Gates seed bank, the underground bases in China. Both USSR and China were involved in RV almost a decade before the USA and discovered the "event" before we did. The huge Chinese cities -- empty now -- seem to be waiting to be inhabited by the surrounding population when the coast is clear and the extensive wind farms and geo-electric grids in Asia seem to be designed for this type of catastrophic event. It all makes sense. I have had a few years to think about this and decided that I do not want to live in the aftermath. The decision is based on the knowledge that the 60+ nuke reactors in operation will all pop and explode when the power is shut off by the electromagnetic pulses. There will be widespread radiation, chaos, no money from banks, no transportation of food, water... it will be better to just die in the initial event.

Wow!!!!!!!! First, I want to know if this is true...did this or is this happening? Second, that's pretty powerful reading my friend. I definitely felt like I was there.

SnF

ETA
Also, if this is the beginning of a book please do write it. I would like to ask you beforehand if I could get an autographed copy of this book when it's published.

edit on 8/7/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ok fans with your expressed interest in this I am putting together part 2 and almost promise a part 3 . Look for it in this forum tomorrow night

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nice piece of work!

I recommend you to this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come join the Write side of the force!
We have puppies!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

We have puppies!

I think the story that rebellender eats puppies is just a rumor.

you should tell him that you have cookies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

yeah, and doughnuts and spaghetti and Beef and anything else that goes into the trash or the garbage disposal

writing dialog is hard for me, episode 2 has some dialog in it, I hope it flows, he said, i said can get monotonous oh and words like monotonous that I have to search to spell accurately....I think I should stick to my day job, no wait, i have no day job,

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Part 2 is out everybody

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

enjoyed and inspired to start posting some stories of my own.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah i see this as fact as well Unity, No surprise to me, some people are a magnet that others feel the need to share with x x x

Thank you for the read rebellender, i'm off to read part 2 now.

And i dont want us to die, i want us to watch our future grandchildren play under the trees, I want to teach them how to make daisy chains and roll around on the grass.
This breaks my heart thinking these moments may not exist

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 1   >>

join