It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators call on China to stop producing fake US driver’s licenses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It seems that fake I.D.'s are "readily available" from online companies in China.

The U.S. Government is well aware and now 4 U.S. Senators have asked the Chinese ambassador to the U.S. to have a look see.

Guess where many are showing up lately ?

Chicago --- the kingdom of voter fraud

story from The Hill

Four senators have called on China's U.S. ambassador to crack down on Chinese companies that are producing fake U.S. driver's licenses and other documents.

The letter to Ambassador Zhang Yesui from Sens. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) follows a June USA Today article that said production of these fake documents is growing. The article also said the companies are making it easy for people to order fake documents online.

"Counterfeit identification documents violate our nation's laws and undermine the efforts of federal, state and local law enforcement to keep our communities safe," they wrote. "Given the obvious public safety and national security risks, we write to request that the Chinese government take immediate action against these companies."......[story continues]

Hmmm.

I wonder if they print birth certificates too ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It is definitely a problem. Not just with fake ID's but with many other products. I wonder how many countries around the world can possibly ask china to stop bootlegging their products

I wonder if the Chinese lobby in DC didn't cough up some dough for the fundraisers for party specific candidate?

edit on 7-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Golly.... You mean to say the Real ID act that gave us all headaches and fits from hell to meet the silly requirements it added on to simply getting a license renewed, didn't make everything all better and secure? But but but....they said it would! When the states were refusing to cooperate with that crap and being threatened with losing ALL access to aircraft for their citizens under the claim of sub-standard ID!

Now we find out the Chinese defeated all that and made it all for nothing? All that expense, work and Politicians patting themselves on the back while giving us hell? For nothing? It's all a secure as someone in Shanghai with a PC and a printer?

Anyone else more than a little ticked?? That Real ID stuff was no joke or small thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Come on ! One has to make a honest living

The world economy has become a relic of the past, no one wants to spend anymore their hard earned cash or debt on expensive junk made cheap in china, their country is full of chinese people, chinatowns all over the planet are full of them as well, no room for more take away shops... I mean, give them a break, man.
At least they didn't shoot, occupy, maim and kill anyone.
Yet...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Another thing to wonder about ......

How much counterfeit currency comes from overseas governments ?

They have the technology.

I bet it's more than anyone thinks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Another thing to wonder about ......

How much counterfeit currency comes from overseas governments ?

They have the technology.

I bet it's more than anyone thinks.

Counterfeit currency is mass produced from the ass crack of Ben Bernanke himself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Recently had to wait a week and wait to get my Drivers licence in the mail didn't think too much of it at the time other than government stupidity but the Real Act was the reason?

top topics

join