It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Woke Up With A Hangover? Without Drinking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Did not have a drop of drink last nite or the nite before, I swear? Kinda makes you wonder what I missed. Hope it was good.

Happened to me this morning. Woke up with extreme symptoms of a hangover... dizzy, nauceous and thirsty. Just like I went for a big bender the nite before.

The odd thing is, I did not have a drop to drink last nite. Now it's 10:45 Sunday nite, and still feel the effects of it. Weird.

Has this happened to anyone else in the past? Explanation?

Sorry..if this is OT

[edit on 11-10-2004 by mika]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You may just be dehydrated and in need of fluids, water, juice, etc. If we don't drink enough fluids in a day, we will experience dehydration. You may also just be experiencing an extreme headache.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It could just be a cold but I would get checked out, it happened to me a lot and I found out I was seriously ill. Dont want to worry you but be safe.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Have You Ever Woke Up With A Hangover? Without Drinking?

No...but I have had dreams of smoking a big sticky, only to wake up feeling like I just smoked a big sticky.......Not that I would know what that was like of course

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree with the dehydration theory sounds right...Always see a doctor when you know somethings not right. Flu like symptoms can mimic all types of illnesses...or a hangover

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yes I have, often...I have sever sinus problems and I awake that way a lot....I also awake that way if I sleep too hard....you know, "dead sleep" where you remember nothing of dreams and don't move all night.....it's actually fairly common.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes, get it checked out by your GP. I've actually had those symptoms when I sleep too much, mixed with the 'getting up out of bed during the night to have a few ciggarettes'.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I like to see a good answer in the first response.

Hangovers are as much about dehydration as toxification.

The worst I had was predicated on minimal drinking, excessive smoking, no water.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
For some unknown reason I feel dizzy and nauseated after I've come to from an OBE. It isn't always that I feel that way afterward, and that's what I can't quite figure out.

I was told that a human body can be in dehydration for many years. So I guess it is important to drink plenty of water so your body isn't constantly starving for it. And the more coffee or caffeine beverages you consume(and alcohol) the more water you should drink so that you are consistantly rehydrating yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yes ma'am.

I will remember.

I'm interested too in how any temporary stressors might contribute to such symptoms.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm not a smoker or much of a drinker and I have found that sometimes when I have been at a cocktail party or somewhere that a lot of people were smoking I will feel like I have a hangover the next day even if I was drinking seltzer (always the designated driver it seems)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
do you eat a lot of heavy/mutli grained breads? because my dad does, and he gets that feeling in the mornings sometimes, and he doesnt even drink much anymore. but he is a little over middle aged, so maybe that has something to do with it.

new topics

top topics

join