It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Humanity has not evolved since Day 1

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
its true- our society, military, government and everything else we do is patterned off of nature and always has been. sexuality is nature and that is the driving force behind all animals, humans too. i have been taught this by watching anthills and termites for hours at a time, as well as from farming. it is so easy to see how power-hungry idiots would apply the same theories for cultivating plants to human growth, seeing society as something malleable and controllable.

having said that- something happened in the early 20th century....between the Nazis, Ayn Rand, and the explosion of narcissism in the world, humanity somewhere along the line decided it was time to be in heaven and death was an unnecessary obstacle, as a result we have the world as it is today, with people thinking they are God. environmentalism is natural, not a learned trait, yet it is one of the "happy" things being forced upon us. I mean- how the hell is one man's recycling going to make up for GM's non-recycling or for all the nuclear waste in the oceans?
a good example is kindergarten- everyone must get along OR ELSE!!! no fighting, anger, or anything that would disrupt the kinder garden for training young minds. its serious business...... gardens have to bear fruit.

if anything this is de-volution, not that plants are less evolved than humans, but to me an iPhone is nothing compared to a healthy plant. we take such great pride in creating machines but we can not create, only manipulate whats already created.

harumpf!




posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What you fail to mention is that the human mind/consciousness has evolved so we can create such machines..
Human intelligence evolves each and every day..

I mean think of it this way, Do you think 5 years ago "curiosity" could have landed on mars?



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
its true- our society, military, government and everything else we do is patterned off of nature and always has been. sexuality is nature and that is the driving force behind all animals, humans too. i have been taught this by watching anthills and termites for hours at a time, as well as from farming. it is so easy to see how power-hungry idiots would apply the same theories for cultivating plants to human growth, seeing society as something malleable and controllable.

having said that- something happened in the early 20th century....between the Nazis, Ayn Rand, and the explosion of narcissism in the world, humanity somewhere along the line decided it was time to be in heaven and death was an unnecessary obstacle, as a result we have the world as it is today, with people thinking they are God. environmentalism is natural, not a learned trait, yet it is one of the "happy" things being forced upon us. I mean- how the hell is one man's recycling going to make up for GM's non-recycling or for all the nuclear waste in the oceans?
a good example is kindergarten- everyone must get along OR ELSE!!! no fighting, anger, or anything that would disrupt the kinder garden for training young minds. its serious business...... gardens have to bear fruit.

if anything this is de-volution, not that plants are less evolved than humans, but to me an iPhone is nothing compared to a healthy plant. we take such great pride in creating machines but we can not create, only manipulate whats already created.

harumpf!




Evoltution of society takes time when the lowest value of idealism rule and people are obsessed with getting as much as they can. There is no real hurry except our desire to live in a harmonious society. This is one kindergarten planet in a universe that is evolving a couple of billions of ego-insane children to the next stage if they get the lesson. It is not meant to be perfectly harmonious and happy since the inhabitans here do not deserve it by their action/inaction and following of lower/fake idealism.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
What you fail to mention is that the human mind/consciousness has evolved so we can create such machines..
Human intelligence evolves each and every day..

I mean think of it this way, Do you think 5 years ago "curiosity" could have landed on mars?


It could have landed there a thousand years ago but smallmindedness and shoortsightedness ruled and still do.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I often wonder how advanced technology would be today if the dark and middle ages, along with things like the Inquisition, never happened.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I often wonder how advanced technology would be today if the dark and middle ages, along with things like the Inquisition, never happened.


We would be interstellar travellers populating and exploring the universe by now...... geez, thanks religion :-/


Mickierocksman




top topics
 
2

log in

join