It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a ufo in missouri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
NO pictures/videos of this event, just thought id share it

Every friday i go to missouri, it was around 9:40pm central time. There were no clouds at all, so a clear night..So

This thing was white, and looked a little bigger than a star, and was brighter than a star. thats the only way i can describe it

It appeard almost at the top of my view of the window in my car. It shot directly down, south, then suddenly took a turn and went straight forward and dissapeared. This whole thing happened in about 2 seconds, thats how fast it was going.

So it went directly down then takes a sharp, sudden turn and went straight. No plane i know of can go that fast and take that sudden of a turn, if you blinked you would have probably missed it, it was really bookin it.

I have no evidence of this, as it happened so quickly, just thought i would share, see if anyone else has seen this before.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
what part of missouri were you in?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Koopa34

Blue springs

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've seen the same exact things bud. But im in Cali and I've brought up the same thing on here but people have a hard time believing. They say airplane or satellite as the explanation. Even though they haul butt and do cool turns.

Your not crazy my friend I've seen some pretty crazy things.
Keep an eye out for us!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I don't get these threads. Unless you have a video or a pic to discuss, what do you expect people to say?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

The point is to see if someone else had seen it and took a pic/vid.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You are going to have to "Show Me"...get it..."Show Me"...Missouri...?

No?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

Blue Springs is near Kansas City isn't it?

I saw some UFO's in Missouri earlier this summer. Thread Here.

Mine were not fast moving though. There have been a lot of UFO sightings across Missouri and Oklahoma this year, and some people think there is some military activity of experimental aircraft connected to things going on in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

yeah KC is close to blue springs in missouri and there has been a lot of activity this year

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Thats cool man, yeah it only lasted for a second,

on another note last friday my cousins went to a drive in and saw 2 lights moving fast, following each other and doing sharp turns and going crazy, the same night i saw mine, idk man alot more activity lately, im keeping a video camera ready at all times

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
I don't get these threads. Unless you have a video or a pic to discuss, what do you expect people to say?

Oh, so we can't talk about our experiences without a picture or video? That's crazy.

One night I was on the computer when I heard dogs around my block barking. I went to my back yard. There is a field beyond my fence, with about six houses, positioned in a U-shape around the field. The neighbor's dogs were barking up, towards the sky above the field. There was a light in the sky. It looked like a star not more than a couple hundred feet in the air. I watched it for a few minutes. Now, I don't know if it actually disappeared, or I blinked and missed it move away rapidly, but it was there, then it wasn't. The dogs stopped barking.

I quite enjoy hearing other people's experiences with this phenomenon. It just shows that an OP may not be speaking to you at all, Jefferton

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

The point? Actually someone else in this thread saw the same thing i did, and it didnt require a picture or video to prove it

Also, there would have been NO way to get any photos or videos of this event. the ONLY way to get footage is by having a dash cam on 24/7, as it happened so quickly.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

Don't let people talk you or anyone for that matter out of sharing your experiences here!! That is why this site is what it is.....Search for UFO's and Aliens.......Just because you don't have video of a split second event, doesn't mean it didn't happen!!

Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What you saw you was most likely meant for you to see and the reason, perhaps , was just to let you know that they are out there and want to add some wonder to your life.
my best guess as to what it may have been would be a galactic drone of some sorts.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Your ufo sounds like the one I saw when I was a kid. Looked bigger than a star, took off, then immediate stop, took off again in a 45 degree angle, stopped, took off at a 15 degree angle, stopped.

top topics

join