It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today was odd. Time itself. Flew way too fast. Anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I swear, when I went to work today, time was flying like someone took Earth off it's axis and flew it at warp speed with no breaks on.

By the time I got there, it was already break time. By the time I got back from break, it was like I was under an hour to get everything done.

So who else felt that today just whipped by like we were on some kind of warp speed?

Usually days are either slow, mediocre, fast...But not this fast.

Just felt weird, that's all.

And where's the moon tonight, we had a full moon last night and just disappears tonight?

No wonder the world has gone crazy.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No. It seemed as long as it always does, at work.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

This morning I got up around 7:30; I had plans to go out; but decided to wait until tomorrow. I had coffee; washed my hair; did some cleaning; some reading; talked on the phone to friends; cooked; etc. and the next time I looked at the clock it was 5:30pm...and it only seemed like 2 hours had gone by; when actually 10 hours had gone by.

I wonder why even though every day has 24 hours in it; some days go by so fast and others don't. Maybe it is just our perception of time on any given day.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Seriously, I'm telling ya...

Someone is messing with time.

I can't prove it, but I could totally tell the difference today.

It's either DARPA or HARRPs fault. Give it any bets.

Wouldn't doubt if they didn't have technology that messed with time, with all the bright scientists that we have in the world today.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
no today went by rather slooooooooooooowly

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I feel like it dragged on forever, woke up super early and went paintballing for 6hrs straight in 98* weather!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWary

Always wanted try that sport.

Probably should put it on my bucket list.

Played laser tag.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well.. just tonight at work..

I looked at the clock on the PC and asked my trainer if lunch would be in 10mins... he said.. more like 6 mins.. it was 10:24p

I walked around and loaded some tools and when I came back .. it was ...10:24p STILL ..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yeah, the same thing happened to me, I had two minutes to go on break, so I'm standing there waiting to clock out for the 2 minutes and it seemed like it took an eternity to get there.
I even told my boss, I said "You know, when you don't want time to fly, it flies like the wind, but when you need time to get here, then it takes it's sweet arse time."

edit on 6-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

mmmm. I did notice time was... off today. Weird.

top topics

join