It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Something isn't adding up here. The shootings take place on Sun....including the death of the shooter. From Sun up until sometime Wed we have been told the shooter was killed by the police. That is 3+ days.....now comes the story that after viewing the dash cam from the police car it is observed that the shooter shot himself in the head. Wasn't his body examined and wasn't the shot to the head discovered?? This doesn't add up. Every time the FBI agent named Carlson makes a statement...do you ever notice how carefully she chooses her words before she speaks. This isn't the initial statement made.....this is every time she speaks....you know the speech is all written down....but she sure does't sound convincing to me ....she sounds as if she doesn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zigzag22

I agree completely.
To many "anomalies" in the story. Just as in the movie theater shooting. I find it very interesting as well that there are so many "coincidences" between the two shootings.

On a side note...
Another thread brings up the number 7 as it pertains to the shootings and the Olympics etc.
Google "7" and sift through the recent news around the world. Seems another "coincidence" that there have been many shootings recently where there were 7 people dead.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
quite a feat, in the heat of battle, having just murdered 6 people, then run outside, take a shot to the stomach from an officer's weapon, that being what I thought I read was a rifle (ouch), then having the presence of mind, the stamina, the coolness under fire, to hold on to a 9mm (as yet to my knowledge unidentified mfr.) and thereafter hold it to his head and pull the trigger....simply superhuman, near batman type effort.

where's the interview with this dude's mom anyhow?

this was posted august 6 on tmj4's website:

MILWAUKEE- A person familiar with the internal Oak Creek police investigation into Sunday's shooting at a Sikh temple says the officer who killed the shooter is Sam Lenda.

www.todaystmj4.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Maybe he was shot in the head but could it have been by an associate (one of four people in black as originally reported) and left as the "patsy" (dead men cant talk either)....just wondering????

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i simply couldn't resist, now, i don't know what caliber a 'patrol rifle' is, but it's likely a .223/.556 or a .308.....and seein how this was a highly trained professional law enforcement tactical/swat team officer at the trigger, and assuming there was some type of high tech eotech or red dot scope on said patrol rifle, it would be quite amazing that a one shot one kill scenario did NOT occur here.

heck, countless hunters from 12 years old and up kill deer with one shot on a regular basis from likely greater distances
in fact, i understand to use 2 or more shots causes one to enter in to the 'inhumane' category.

anyway, i digress. i did find an article indicating Page was in possession of a Springfield 9mm.

check this 'official' report:

county.milwaukee.gov...

Milwaukee County
Sheriff’s Office
NEWS RELEASE
Shooting at Oak Creek Sikh Temple
Milwaukee, WI – The Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office and Oak Creek Police
Department received multiple 911 calls at 10:26 a.m. today reporting a shooting at a Sikh
Temple in Oak Creek. Oak Creek Police and multiple other agencies responded.
An Oak Creek police officer first on the scene encountered the shooter. The suspect shot
the officer multiple times, and a second Oak Creek officer shot and killed the suspect.
Milwaukee Sheriff’s Office SWAT team and the Milwaukee Police Department tactical
team assisted the Oak Creek Police Department in clearing and securing the temple.
Greenfield Police Chief Wentlandt, acting as spokesperson at the scene, gave a briefing
indicating the officer who was shot is a highly trained, 20-year veteran who was
transported to Froedtert Memorial Hospital to undergo surgery.
Seven people have been confirmed deceased, including the shooter. Four were inside the
building, three outside. One person was conveyed with very serious injuries from a
gunshot wound to the head.
The identity of the shooter is not being released. No other shooters have been identified as
involved in the incident.
The management of the investigation will be turned over to the FBI. The Milwaukee
County District Attorney’s Office and Milwaukee Police Department will handle the
officer-involved shooting portion of the investigation.
Members of the Sikh temple are being reunited with family members near the scene.
A hotline has been established for family members looking for information on those
involved. The number is 1-888-298-1964.
On behalf of the Oak Creek Police Department and the city of Oak Creek, profound
condolences are extended to the Sikh community.
###

edit on 9-8-2012 by smokenmirrors because: add a little here and there

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Good eye! I noticed during one of her press conferences that she also seemed uncomfortable and looked away as she spoke as if she knew that she was telling a lie (but being a good girl she does what she is told to do).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Maybe the story changed because of the talk that hate groups might retaliate against the officer who shot him.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Few Hate groups listing per Wiki.

LINK

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Maybe the story changed because of the talk that hate groups might retaliate against the officer who shot him.

Exactly.

"They" are still out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

IMO they learned from the aurora incident, and had a sniper rifle on this guy to make certain he wouldn't be taken alive no matter what.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
After reading this, the Eriksson's come to mind, Ursula and Sabina. The BBC made a documentary, it's on called Madness in the Fast Lane.

Here's is a 5 minute version

Here is the Wikipedia link

Super human ability to try and self destruct after killing.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There is no patsy, no brainwashing, no MK Ultra, nothing like that. Cmon ATS they've got you paranoid as hell that now you are resorting to Sirhan Sirhan theories!!!!

Why not just a well-planned drill? Covert operation? No one killed, set up or brainwashed. Just acting and media cameras.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
No one killed, set up or brainwashed. Just acting and media cameras.

You must be joking.
edit on 10-8-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by froglette

I had forgotten all about those girls.
I don't remember... did they ever find a definative answer to what their problem was?
Interesting paralell...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

They tested them for drugs. None what so ever.

They blamed Ursula's actions on Sabina's craziness.

They said ii is called folie à deux, That Ursula won't have done that, but she got caught up in Sabina's insanity. Funny, Sabina didn't kill anyone. When she got kicked off the bus.

Sabina did try to self destruct along with Ursula.

The media said that their bags had stuff in them that would indicate the fact that the twins were going to do some harm to the populace. They had a slew of different cell phones and at least on lap top. That is why they got kicked off the bus. They clutched their bags and wouldn't let them go.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by froglette

Twins have a connection that, to this day, stump scientists.
To me it feels like (theory only, mind you) maybe they were part of an experiment in that connection...
Possibly one was "controlled" and the other followed suit?

Back to the topic at hand...
I DO find it extremely odd that ALL of the major "criminals" of late have had connections in the neuro-science, mind-control, etc fields. Not only Page and Holmes, but now we have Melvin Morse as well (arrested for water-boarding his 11 yr old daughter).
EITHER someone is controlling these guys and making them do these terrible things
OR they have been exposed or opened to something that made them snap (psy-ops gone wrong?)
But then again, there's always the "chem-trail" theory... could these guys already be on the edge, due to their fields of study, and these chemicals they are exposing us ALL to are just pushing them over the line?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Phantom Ops, Hi, I work freelance as a psychic trained by the Military; accessed by Pentagon silent talk and RNM monitored; I was watching the Republican nomination of the VP today, and passing along my usual tips after on the enemy faction; they have now shut down my entire Solar array, my inverter and all other equipment, that has been running fine.

They shut it down immediately after I ratted the enemy in the Sikh Temple massacre in Wisconsin, as being involved and using the book Revelations and pale yellow as their color code chat, yesterday. They hit my solar equipment.

involved are - NSA and NASA is up too, they may likely be also involved in their new attempt to interfere with our operation here. I am a Canadian, 5th generation, living in Canada and they are on my equipment with Ottawa’s agreement. They are not supposed to be interfering with our domestic policy let alone shutting down our freedom.

This is my personal equipment and I am not beholding to the current President, I am only in Canada there is no other paper contract or obligation on my part. I work freelance and I am not going to just let them trash my things, nor my Solar capabilities.

www.nuts4mars.com

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
PHANTOM RAT insider info links to secret ops tools abuse running berserkers using neurals in the States by enemy infiltration...what they won't be telling joe public any time soon, with photos, free pdf scroff through for the goods on the Wisconsin shooting . you have to click on the cover when you get to Scribd.com after this URL here, they have a partial gag on the info as too sensitive, this is material gathered as tips by the phantom rat psychic trained extensively by Military www.scribd.com... and my site is www.nuts4mars.com

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
shot himself in the head, thanks for the hot info; sure it's the secret ops tools abuse they 'had him shot' to take out any links to the secret ops tools abuse would fit in nicely; they ran another mass murderer lately at the Dark Knight Rising see info by Phantom Rat (psychic trained extensively by Military) in free pdf Blood Red Mars by 1st 5th at Scribd.com and also (see url below) the other blood red mars link there that has a cover (partial gag on it, not sworn to secrecy, working as a Phantom Rat, living in Canada) someone has to alert on this one, it's too hot to handle. here is the covered up link, you have to click when you get there - and do read that other one, link included here below it. both are short, full of info, scroll thru them for the goods & photos on Wisconsin shooting, and both free ....
www.scribd.com... - Stealth Sleuth #258XL5
www.scribd.com... - Blood Red Mars
oh and my site: www.nuts4mars.com

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

I do not know about the james part or how the crime/motive would be connected but, this guy and the shooter from Aurora were both from WI. I am not sure if i am getting ahead of myself but, this shooter lived on E. Holmes st. The aurora shooter's name is James Holmes, and his middle name Eagan. James "E. Holmes". It's just a thought.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join