It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Golf66

The link is usacapoc.army.mil. But why don't I let the website tell you.

Welcome

Welcome to the official Web page of the U.S. Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command (Airborne). Our command is made up of over 40 Army Reserve units across 30 states and Puerto Rico. With headquarters at Fort Bragg, N.C., USACAPOC(A) strives to support out nation's objectives overseas by sword, deed, and word.

Those guys are listed as headquarters at Fort Bragg, N.C. and doing training exercises in Aurora, Colo.

edit on 6-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Ugh....

I’m not going to debate military command structure with you but it says right there "our command is made p of 40 reserve units".

I am not saying the unit you cited doesn't exist General Patton I am saying that the shooter was on active duty and the unit you cited was a reserve unit... A unit's higher headquarters location has zero to do with the physical location of the troops that drill there.

From this website that was the first one you linked and as I said has reserveunits.html as the last part as a pro tip for you.

The units to which you are referring are...

324th Psychological Operations Company (POC) - Aurora, Colorado
349th Tactical Psychological Operations Company (TPC) - Aurora, Colorado

That means their Company Headquarters is in .... Aurora, Colorado.

Their next higher Headquarters is in ....

12th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) - Moffett, California

So you could using the same argument their "headquarters" is in California.

They are both part of 7th Psychological Operations Group which is somewhere else....

The Headquarters to which they are all subordinate is indeed at Fort Bragg since the Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command however, that is the highest level in there command structure and likely the people in Aurora will never see anyone from USCAPOC other than at an awards banquet or promotion party... LOL.

The reserve company was doing a mission in the area not U.S. Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command (Airborne) which is a headquarters element with no maneuver troops just command and staff...

There are reserve SF Battalions, Companies and Teams all over the US in various States; that doesn't mean that the Soldiers in the units are assigned to Fort Bragg because SOCOM is at Fort Bragg.

Reserve units are staffed by soldiers who drill one weekend a month and usually live within 50 miles of the reserve unit to which they belong.

I give up its clear you have no clue how the military is staffed and employed.

edit on 7/8/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Did they know it was coming?

deadlinelive.info...
“Just three weeks ago, one of the first officers on the scene talked to the the mayor about preparing and being ready for a mass tragedy just like this one”

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ex-girlfriend of Sikh temple shooter to face weapons charge

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
CNN's Current Front Page (check out the breaking news)

Notice how easily they slip other massacre's into our brains? What better time to talk about Jared Lee Loughner than right after a Temple Massacre.....smh

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Wow, sorry but I have to say that is a beautiful photo.

Thanks for posting that.

Back on topic now.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
CNN's Current Front Page (check out the breaking news)

Notice how easily they slip other massacre's into our brains? What better time to talk about Jared Lee Loughner than right after a Temple Massacre.....smh

careful there, i just posted something similar
and received an IMP "award" of a thousand points

apparently pointing out the beam in the eyes of those who point at splinters...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just thought this was interesting....

More people die every day from prescription meds every day than shootings in a month, and the gov't would never ban them.

Evidence

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

Strange indeed....

the Guardian
BTW, families of the victims complained that the authorities did not release the bodies. I don't know if that means that they cannot see them either or not. It might be due to the visa status of some of the victims. I don't know the formal (autopsy) procedures, but could there be something behind the wait ???

Indian relatives of the victims of the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting have called on US authorities to release the bodies of the victims, as more details emerge of the dead and wounded.....The former president of the body that manages Delhi's gurdwaras, Harwinder Singh Sarna....[..]..... added an appeal for American authorities: "We would request them to release the bodies of Ranjit Singh or Seeta Singh. If that is not possible, they should issue visas on an urgent basis for their families so that they can travel to the US and perform the last rites."

Also here they state "security officials." Not sure if they mean the first responder police officer (heard that he had a bullet proof vest, which I am not sure every officer on patrol is required to wear ) ? Perhaps UK reports like to use term "security" in general for all the law enforcement people.

Baljinder's wife, Kulwant Kaur, who was at the temple during Sunday morning's attack, saw her father-in-law lying in the hallway, bleeding from a wound in his head, as she was being rescued by security officials responding to the attack.

edit on 7-8-2012 by TruthPhilic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is from a psychic blog, in discussion this shooting she picks up on a future shooting in California in August.

psychicfocus.blogspot.com...

What do you think of the shooting and killings that took place at a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin yesterday? Is it a genuinely separate case of a hate crime or is it politically motivated like the Colorado incident to bring gun control by targeting the very community that stands for one's personal right to arms?
A-As soon as I focus on it, I envision that movie copy cat, so I feel like what happened in Colorado was it's own deal but then it got people thinking, and I do think you (person making focus request) are completely right that Wisconsin is a tactic to try and reign in gun control. I am actually seeing a map of the US and it has cross hairs on it, and it is like moving around, like when you breath and aim, and then it gets really still and then it shoots on Wisconsin. What is strange is that I am seeing another one of those in California. It is like it is trying to tell me San Jose, and I do not know if something happened or is going to happen. Like I could not move on with my thought until I got that out. I am getting an image of 6 military people in their uniforms and they are standing on a stage, I feel like it is telling me the military is involved the political people. Yes, and it feels like the military are almost like the ones lobbying the political people to get guns out of the civilians hands, and only allow them in the military hands. It is like the military is all for guns, but only for them. And as soon as I said that, I saw a big black dude with a Beret, and he gave me a salute. In my mind I said, why them (victims)? And I heard the phrase back "Collateral Damage" which is completely opposite of how I felt in Colorado, where in Colorado I feel they had an intentional target, but here it was just an act of violence.
Q-Was it a hate crime?
A-No I think it was like a protest type of think, like you are in favor of guns, I will show you what guns do.
Q-Who's thinking is that?
A-I am getting a picture of a woman, I do not know if she is a politician, she has straight chin length hair and wears a lot of reddish lipstick.
Q-What I am asking, is the shooter self motivated, or as you eluded earlier did the military put him up to it?
A-I do not really know much about the story, but my impression is that the person that did it was either in the military or ex-military, and this was secrete mission of some kind.
Q-Did the shooter feel he was justified?
A-Yeah, I see him high five-ing someone, like I got the job done.
Q-Going back to California, San Jose, can you try to focus on this event further, and determine if it is something you should warn others about. When, Where, Who, Using What, Why, any of that.
A-I feel like it is a government building, and then I see the word court house chiseled in stone, and it is going to be outside...I am getting 8-19, I do not know if this means Aug 19th....I am seeing it as like a single guy, like machine gun looking thing, weapon.
Q-Describe him.
A-He is dressed all in black and completely covered up, I am thinking parked somewhere and he shows up on a motorcycle and just gets the hell out of dodge. I think half of his license plate is ZFQ, I think it is the last half. That is kinda all I am getting.
Q-How many people die or are injured?
A-I am getting 11..
Q-Are they specifically targeted or random
A-Completely random.
Q-What is the shooters motivation?
A-I want to say money.
Q-Who is paying him?
A-I heard the phrase senate bill 5, and then it led me down the path that it is political, but it is being driven by one of the senators out there.
Q-Should we warn them, and can this be prevented?
A-To be honest, I would not know how to really warn them, It is like I am going on feelings and impressions, I would not know how to approach it to anybody.
Q-Again, can it be prevented, or it the future set?
A-I feel there is always free will, so yes things can change, but I see this happening.
Q-So do you feel all three events are to attack the 2nd amendment?
A-Yes
Q-Will they succeed?
A-No, No I do not think they will.
Q-Will they strengthen it?
A-I see the people with guns bonding together even closer.
Q-Will this shooter be caught?
A-No I do not see that, they may have a decoy but the real shooter will not. 7:22 PM

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"The gunman who murdered six Sikh worshippers in Milwaukee before being killed by police had "dropped off the face of the earth" weeks before the shooting, said neighbors who had recently spoken to the shooter's former girlfriend."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
www.latimes.com...
(Police Chief John)Edwards said some people have reported that Page had a 9/11 tattoo that was a clue to his motivation....  There is one problem with that theory, the chief said: "He did not have a 9/11 tattoo anywhere on his body."

In that case, the chief has a problem with his theory, because the witnesses to the suspect's 911 tattoo aren't just those at the shooting site:

disc.yourwebapps.com...
Peter Hoyt, who lives about a block from Page's last apartment, said he spoke with Page about a dozen times. Hoyt remembered Page having a "9/11" tattoo on his arm but could not describe it.

www.newyorker.com...
Many in the temple had mentioned a 9/11 tattoo, and a neighbor that the Journal-Sentinel spoke to, a fourteen-year-old named Amber Young, confirmed that:
“He was walking his dog and it was right there,” she said pointing to her own upper right arm.

Wade Page had tattoos up and down both arms, according to his videos. None of the witnesses mentioned all the other tattoos. All they saw was one.

There was, however, one person on scene who very definitely had a single 911 tattoo:
www.newyorker.com...
--the authorities in Oak Creek, despite the assurances that Page was the only shooter, are looking for a second man, a “person of interest” who was in the crowd around the temple. He seemed to be filming people; he also had a 9/11 tattoo.
(Hours later, police claim they interviewed and cleared him of involvement.)

It's the "Second 0swald" all over again!  0ne tattoo, two suspects, and three aliases(Vanbuskirk, Pierce, and Page).

edit on 8-8-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have to say all these Neo-Nazi sites have been condeming this guy and it's just laughable. How can they condem something they call for on a daily basis? Sites like stormfront play host to these people and I've seen the crap they say. Now they want to turn around and proclaim he wasn't right.
Yea you call for race war everyday and when someone finally does it it's wrong. This confirms what these neo-nazi scum really are-just cowards.

(and believe me I am not saying it was right, just pointing out the silliness of groups who call for violence decrying violent behavior from their followers)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Really NPR, Really? Out of all the people you could, this is who you choose to interview?

Steve Inskeep talks to Dr. Swaranjit Arora, a long-time member of the Sikh community in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He discusses how things have changed in the community since he arrived in 1972.

Yes, that's Arora, pronounced Aurora, a name which Inskeep used numerous times during the 6 min 47 sec (4+7=11) story.

Add that to the shooter living on Holmes and...nah, must just be coincidence...blatant in your face coincidence.

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Straight from the local news a bit ago.

"FBI just announced Wade Page, the gunman who killed 6 innocent people and shot at a police officer, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. The FBI says that an officer shot Page in the stomach, but that is not how Page died. They say he shot himself in the head."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
seems to be more of a reason to pass these gun control laws something is bound to happen soon better start hiding your guns

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

For some reason the pic of this man gives me the creeps....I've been looking for more info repeatedly because all I've heard is that he was question and cleared. I have yet to see a name or explanation as to why he was there.

According the Washington Post today "authorities have located and interviewed a man who was identified as a “person of interest” after the shooting. Police said Page acted alone, but they distributed a photo of the man, saying they wanted to identify and question him.The photo helped authorities to find the man, who was “cooperative and continuing to cooperate,” Carlson said.

Why is he CONTINUING to cooperate if he was cleared??? Maybe they're not 100% that he wasn't involved? The man is definitely out of place, and the 911 tattoo raises a red flag if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dvill23

"FBI just announced Wade Page, the gunman who killed 6 innocent people and shot at a police officer, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. The FBI says that an officer shot Page in the stomach, but that is not how Page died. They say he shot himself in the head."

Doesn't surprise me if this guy was MK'd too, often such "assassins" have a self-destruct command built in.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So he went from getting shot by police, to commiting suicide.

LETS KEEP CHANGING THE STORY CNN/FOX/ABC/CIA/NSA/USA

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well that's a bit problematic.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow, suicide huh?
What will they say next? That they had loaded him onto the stretcher, handcuffed to the rails for his own/others safety, and he managed to shoot himself in the left temple????
Really MSM??? You couldn't have come up with a better story.....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49 >>

join