It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer ufo by the sun 2nd August 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I keep seeing this strange shape, where the middle is missing.

Its been seen in lots of videos and seems to appear in different sizes. The one in the video is a lot bigger than the ones seen before. A youtuber called beepee has some videos of another object by the sun similar to this. The one in his videos show it looking top down, this video shows it face on.

You can clearly see the break in the center of the craft. What is it with this type of craft? Where do they come from?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Very difficult for me to see anything but a little line. I blew it up and still can't and before they box it I see nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
good find..reminds me of bob lazars "sports model craft" as he calls it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

What do you mean? The image is blown up, if you blow it up any more you will lose detail

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Very difficult for me to see anything but a little line. I blew it up and still can't and before they box it I see nothing.

My thoughts exactly.

Plus, it really only gets a "shape" once photo enhancing is done.

Sorry, this isn't very good evidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There has been a lot of activity around the sun the last several months, but this isnt a solid enough video or photo analysis of the unidentified object -

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well I never did, actually I probably did...

I came across a saucer like UFO by the sun yesterday.

First to know it's a "saucer like UFO" you need to have some evidence it's actually an object and if it is found to be an object what kind of object it is. Could it not be some sort of emission from the sun, something else other than a flying saucer?

"There is clear definition to the object, and i believe the shielding is visible (to protect it from the radiation). I enhanced the UFO several times and brought out the definition. It appears to have a break in the center of it, much like the UFO's seen in the famous tether incident, or the baltic sea UFO case."

No process has been shown how the 'object' has been manipulated to define it. The time/date info taken out of the capture. In essence belief is the most pertinent word here, little evidence, some manipulation to arrive at a foregone conclusion.
edit on 3-8-2012 by ModerateMartian because: it's fun for all the family

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Char-Lee

What do you mean? The image is blown up, if you blow it up any more you will lose detail

Well i am a believer in objects and imo ships around the sun. Even though my eyes don't see this other then a line (others seem to be able to see it) I am with you on it.

top topics

join