It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama to fake assassination attempt to avoid election: Rumour"...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I came across this news article this morning; Obama to fake assassination attempt to avoid election: Rumour. It has left me a bit perplexed.

Although the article and title indicate that the story is a "rumour"...it raises some questions/concerns about it's authenticity/possibility in my mind.

The rumour in question-- states that Obama and the Department of Homeland Security are planning "a series of events" that may lead to "martial law" being imposed and delay the election.

The article goes on to further explain;

It alleges a Homeland Security "whistleblower" says the government is planning to stage a fake assassination attempt on Obama and blame it on white supremacists in order to cause mass riots and justify restricting civil liberties in urban areas.

How did a Tenn. Politician read this information and believe it first of all. Then why would a they send an email to the legislature account giving it further merit??

The other part that gets me about this "rumoured false flag" is that it would be set up in a way by using white supremacists to attempt to kill a black president, which would amount to an all out racial war here....just look at the hyper sensitivity of the Trevor Martin incident.

I'm really just skimming the surface of the potential outcomes/motives, what are your thoughts on this and it's implications regardless if true or not?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yes yes...mmmmmm yes....

I read this article way back when it was on the free press.....curious indeed that they would take er down.

Most of that article seems plausible though and I wouldn't put it past those idiots that drive the bus. After all it might be the only way to safely drive off the cliff.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
I came across this news article this morning; Obama to fake assassination attempt to avoid election: Rumour. It has left me a bit perplexed.

Although the article and title indicate that the story is a "rumour"...it raises some questions/concerns about it's authenticity/possibility in my mind.

The rumour in question-- states that Obama and the Department of Homeland Security are planning "a series of events" that may lead to "martial law" being imposed and delay the election.

The article goes on to further explain;

It alleges a Homeland Security "whistleblower" says the government is planning to stage a fake assassination attempt on Obama and blame it on white supremacists in order to cause mass riots and justify restricting civil liberties in urban areas.

How did a Tenn. Politician read this information and believe it first of all. Then why would a they send an email to the legislature account giving it further merit??

The other part that gets me about this "rumoured false flag" is that it would be set up in a way by using white supremacists to attempt to kill a black president, which would amount to an all out racial war here....just look at the hyper sensitivity of the Trevor Martin incident.

I'm really just skimming the surface of the potential outcomes/motives, what are your thoughts on this and it's implications regardless if true or not?

The article says the rumor started in Canada,but Alex Jones has started this same rumor about the last 2 elections. Not saying I like Alex Jones, but give credit where credit is due.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Too bad it is "fake"......And a "rumor"......

Sorry, nothing else to add or I may be put on a watch list.....

This does raise some interesting thoughts on the topic though.....It is pretty pathetic that "they" know what this would do to the population and they could enforce martial law to make sure they are in control of the entire situation....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I'm not sure if Alex Jones deserves the credit for this exact "rumour" as it indicates a clear white on black agenda for civil unrest and marshal law in order to get Obama reelected...Obama wasn't around two elections ago and is only in his first term, so a reelection situation wasn't possible in the last election....maybe I'm missing something or you are simply seeing the words " civil unrest and marshal law" and automatically assuming it's from Alex Jones?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is this like how everyone said Bush/Chaney were going to cancel the 2004 and 2008 election? How'd that "rumor" turn out?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
and mix into non-election possibility of gun/knife control of american people

and hey presto 2 birds one stone.... president and weapon-less stranglehold on american citizens
(taking away their only tool to fight an oppressive government)

and maybe people will feel sorry for obama and feed him some votes when election is back on

heck maybe even create a racial issue by framing a white supremacist KKK guy to boot

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

I would think the TN legislator did it on purpose, sending the email. What better way to stop something like this from happening.

Easy enough to apologize after the fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hmmm instant reply with picture that will troll...

thread officially derailed...

btw I dont think is very tastefull pic
either please remove while you have a scrap of reputation left

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I remover reading similar "stories" like this during King George Bush (#2). Martial law, no elections, etc.

Bogus in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah I highly doubt this, Romney absolutely has no chance of winning the election and Obamas crew already knows this.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How would that avoid an election? The vide president would become acting president. Then an election would take pless regardless unless Congress geenlights otherwise. Would the opponent run against the vice president then or would the ticket still be with the incapacitated president as prez and the vice president, now acting president, as vice president?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I read about theories here: Natural News

If an attack happens before the November election, it would support Obama and help him get reelected. If Romney wins, on the other hand, and an attack happens after the election but before the inauguration, it would support Obama declaring Martial Law and seizing control of the country under emergency powers. If Romney wins and an attack happens after the inauguration in January, it would support Romney's and make him appear heroic much like Bush in 2001. This would soon be followed by a Romney-led push for more restrictions on whatever freedoms or liberties could be conceivably tied to the attack by the mainstream (lying) media.

So the TIMING of these events tells you a wealth of information about the PURPOSE behind them. If no false flag events are witnessed between now and early 2013, it would indicate that the global controllers feel power is trending in their direction anyway and no special intervention is necessary.

I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best....Anything is possible....
edit on 2-8-2012 by relocator because: added link

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

clinton was supposed to declare martial law and suspend the election too

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Didn't this very thing happen during the initial campaign when Obummer was running for President?

I remember hearing that an assassination attempt by white supremacists was foiled during the run.

Yes, in fact, here is the link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join