It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The People Want Transparency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul: The People Want Transparency

How can this reporter ask such stupid questions? Hopefully the Fed will be audited before RP leaves office.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ummm... That leaves just over 3 months in an election season.

Ron Paul is a private citizen after this... I don't know how I feel about all that because he's been a great voice. However, Texas already had their primary for District 14 and Paul wasn't on it, just as he said he wouldn't run for re-election. Just the WH.

Of course...I'd sure love to see it happen between now and Nov. lol.... None of the Above would be a 100% slam dunk win if the Fed's dirty laundry aired.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah, and that's why Obama won the election based upon his campaign promise to have transparency in government. As we can now see it never happened. After all the lies in the Bush Administration, people were looking for more transparency in government. I think Ron Paul is right on, but you have to wonder if there's forces behind the scenes that will never allow it to happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I disagree, the average person has been tricked into not wanting transparency. Many American's despise Julian Assange, and that's exactly what he was giving us.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
HELL YES I WANT TRANSPARENCY!
WHO is our money going to!?

new topics

top topics

join