It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oracle of Tibet predicted the India blackout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The prediction:
www.phayul.com...

The blackout:
en.wikipedia.org...

Now I have to emphasize that these channeled spirits are NOT considered enlightened beings.

They are merely mundane spirits on the level of Yahweh, Allah etc.
edit on 1-8-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
No he predicted

“Nechung oracle in his divination warned of a natural calamity in northwestern India this coming summer,”

Natural, being the key word.

Black out is due to man made poor infrastructure.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
No he predicted

“Nechung oracle in his divination warned of a natural calamity in northwestern India this coming summer,”

Natural, being the key word.

Black out is due to man made poor infrastructure.

Close enough for a mundane spirit.

It got the region, timeframe etc. correct.
edit on 1-8-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NotReallyASecret

lol...perhaps I've misunderstood either your post, or something somewhere else in my upbringing!

Before I even try to dig into the prophecy, could you clarify that statement a bit for me? Doesn't really matter a great deal to me what your beliefs on the matter are, I just want to understand what you're saying here, since I've never heard the term mundane applied to either of them...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

lol...perhaps I've misunderstood either your post, or something somewhere else in my upbringing!

Before I even try to dig into the prophecy, could you clarify that statement a bit for me? Doesn't really matter a great deal to me what your beliefs on the matter are, I just want to understand what you're saying here, since I've never heard the term mundane applied to either of them...

From the Buddhist point of view Yahweh and Allah would merely be sentient beings because everything is dependently originated/co-arisen.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

From the Buddhist point of view Yahweh and Allah would merely be sentient beings because everything is dependently originated/co-arisen.

I see...I think. Do you mean INdependently originated? Apologies in advance, as I've not studied much of any buddhist teaching.

That one just kind of lost me as my only understanding of mundane is "earthly, not spiritual" or commonplace and not really noteworthy, neither of which seemed to fit well.

Learning something new everyday, I suppose. Thanks, friend.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I see...I think. Do you mean INdependently originated? Apologies in advance, as I've not studied much of any buddhist teaching.

That one just kind of lost me as my only understanding of mundane is "earthly, not spiritual" or commonplace and not really noteworthy, neither of which seemed to fit well.

I can point to you to the book "Center of the Sunlit Sky" by Karl Brunnholzl.

Probably can be borrowed through interlibrary loan.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you want read books about truly enlightened beings and their activities, there are books on that too.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If you want to see the Oracles at work, you might check out my thread below. The vid is pretty fascinating and even has the Dalai Lama on film consulting them.

Pretty intense stuff. The DL basically states that they take the information with a grain of salt and just use it as a second opinion so to speak.

Kind of scary that they give them swords during the trance as it's a pretty intense ceremony and the Oracles exhibit extraordinary strength.

Dalai Lama Consults Trance Channeled Entities! Rare Video

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Pretty intense stuff. The DL basically states that they take the information with a grain of salt and just use it as a second opinion so to speak.

Dalai Lama Consults Trance Channeled Entities! Rare Video

Yes these spirits are simply mundane spirits (gyalpos). So you wouldn't 100% trust them. They are just another source of information.

Just like western magicians who summon spirits on the magick forums.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'd like to see what else he predicts

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Allah didn't exist until Mohammed. The word Allah simply means the god. They have never clearly explained which god that it is. Allah is just a word, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
Allah didn't exist until Mohammed. The word Allah simply means the god. They have never clearly explained which god that it is. Allah is just a word, nothing more.

Well whatever spirit Mohammed channeled the Koran from.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

While it's not really anything I care to debate, this is technically not correct (or complete, as it's actually a contraction).

Allah was pre-islamic and likely the chief/creator deity of pagan arabs. The term is comparable to hebrew El. Generally agreed otherwise, though, I was just speaking as to the common perception/claims.

That makes me wonder, though...was an actual personal name for god never given in Islam?

/quibbling

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret

Since I'm being anal, I might as well say that was actually allegedly Jibril (Gabriel), on behalf of Al 'Ilah.

And...I'm done!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by WarminIndy

While it's not really anything I care to debate, this is technically not correct (or complete, as it's actually a contraction).

Allah was pre-islamic and likely the chief/creator deity of pagan arabs. The term is comparable to hebrew El. Generally agreed otherwise, though, I was just speaking as to the common perception/claims.

That makes me wonder, though...was an actual personal name for god never given in Islam?

/quibbling

Allah was a word that means "the god", the pre-Islamic deity worshiped by the Quraysh was Hu'bal. Mohammed removed the name of Hu'bal but maintained the traditions of worship and encouraged his followers to keep worshiping the same, while never telling them it was the same deity.

No, they do not say a name, they simply say "the god is the name of the god"....that makes no sense because all deities have names, there has never been one ever just called "the god". Even they will tell us that allah simply means "the god". Which one though they are afraid to admit, because they really know it is Hu'bal and the continue the patterns of worship the original worshipers of Hu'bal did. The original worshipers of Hu'bal walked between the Mountains, they circumambulated the Kaaba, and they venerate the black stone, just as the worshipers of Hu'bal did. Mohammed may have smashed the icon, he never removed the same worship.

In fact, the tradition of Ramadan actually began in India with Hinduism. Interesting enough they continue to worship the same way, take the same steps, bow the same bows, pray the same prayers, do all of those things that were reserved for Hu'bal.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret

Since I'm being anal, I might as well say that was actually allegedly Jibril (Gabriel), on behalf of Al 'Ilah.

And...I'm done!

And the funny thing is this, Mohammed did not recognize him as Jibreel. He was told this after the entire incident. In fact, Jibreel never introduced himself to Mohammed. So that really makes the story suspicious.

new topics

top topics

join