It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Possibly The Greatest President Ever!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is a growing con-census and overall agreement upon most Americans that President Obama could very well be the greatest President the United States has ever seen.

1. He brought the economy back from freefall collapse
Stock Market was at 6,500 now its consistantly over 10 and 11,000
8 million jobs lost in Bush's last year.--------now=over 4 million created in the last 29 months

2. Bush's 2 wars were passed on to Obama.
Obama ended the Iraq War and is almost finished ending the Afghanistan war.

3. Obama was the only person who could kill Usama Bin Laden

4. Exports are up 30% and jobs are indeed coming back to the U.S. from China and India.

5. Obama cut taxes for small business 18 times and cut the average middle class family's taxes by 3,800

6. Obama reformed Wall Street, Credit Card, and Banking industry to crack down on abusive practices.

There are over 200 things I could list to show why it appears that the public agrees Obama is the greatest president ever.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PromiseKept2016

You're new here...aren't you....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well, if businessmen didn't build it, neither did Obama. Government did it for him/in spite of him/or this is a whole bag of poo, don't care. It doesn't excuse Obama's mess any more than it did Bush's.

edit on 1-8-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: replaced a with is

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
21 Posts and you're off to a flying start.............

Lets see how you fare on the home straight........

I'm not from your country so arguing over the puppet chosen bares no relevance to me.

Troll or Agenda ?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You're new here...aren't you....

Des

Nah. He's not new. Well, not new to political trolling at least. He may be new here.

Stupid thread anyhow. The title and nonsense are just inviting argument and stars from saps on both sides.

So. Good bye.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dbl post. Dang iPhone
edit on 31-7-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Troll Troll Trollllllllll

Just joined today....runa awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Seriously.......run

edit on 31-7-2012 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

What salary is the Obama administration paying you?

Just a heads up mate, for future reference you'll have to get a bit more crafty in your trolling.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Welcome to the JUNGLE. I hope you have skin of steel because you will need it here.

Although what you posted was true, there are not too many folks excited to hear anything positive about the President of the United States.

edit on 31-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: wording

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We just truly want to know one thing. Were you born in Kenya, or Hawaii?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If Obama was the greatest president ever than why are you only comparing him to Bush in the OP?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sounds like we have ourselves a fresh disinfo-fairy here to spread more propaganda.

Your evil ways won't work on us gipsy. You will never get this. You will never get this

Go back to trolling worthless youtube comments. Blatant ignorance doesn't work here.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Pepeluacho because: Disinfo-Fairy mispelt me words

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There has always been an issue with disinformation, and I know very well the ATS staff goes over every single thread.

2nd

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ah, Michelle's at the Olympics - Malia's up late!

Obama strategy -

edit on 1-8-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Of course it's up to you, but you can probably see that you're not having a positive impact with your techniques. May I suggest that you don't mix in statements that are instantly disprovable? It makes the whole post look weaker.

There is a growing con-census and overall agreement upon most Americans that President Obama could very well be the greatest President the United States has ever seen.. . . There are over 200 things I could list to show why it appears that the public agrees Obama is the greatest president ever.
Actually, according to Gallup and other pollsters, less than 50% of America approves of his job performance.

I don't think your other points are immediately and obviously false, but I think you'd have a hard time persuading anyone that Obama has been a wizard at creating jobs, or that he's responsible for peace in the Middle-East. Your other points may or may not be worth discussing.

As one poster noted, you have to have a steel skin here, but you should also bring quality to the table.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Joined today, and already authored three pro-Obama threads.

You know what the difference is between brown-nosing and kissing rear? Depth perception...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Greatest president ever huh?Lets just dismiss the things Andrew Jackson accomplished. That was mid 1800's, I guess that doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

There are over 200 things I could list to show why it appears that the public agrees Obama is the greatest president ever.

From your statement above,,,,List all 200 or Read the following:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Exports are up 30% and jobs are indeed coming back to the U.S. from China and India.

JOB?

Which one of those Peasants are you?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Obama is a Zero . He's also an imposter who is sent by George Soros to take away your rights and oppress the Negro even more than they are now as we all go down . He is a NWO puppet with little to say unless it is scripted for him .Some say he is smart but it is the Soros bunch that writes his speeches for him . He always goes blank when his teleprompter goes blank . He was groomed by Kissinger for this job and will likely become the patzy for the collapse of America and become the most hated so called president in history .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join