It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Possibly The Greatest President Ever!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Oh I wouldn't temp him like that. This OP has a pair of brass ones.

He'd probably post that list of 200 just to spite ya.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow, another blind sheep being led by TPTB....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PromiseKept2016

I havent read through the thread yet but I hope someone brought up the fact that Bush ended the war via the Iraq SOFA act. Obama just happened to be president when it expired. Other than that, you definitely have facts twisted & I wonder if you're just a troll because no one I know thinks Obama is the best president to date. I mean good lord, better than Americas founding fathers? So again, you're trolling right?
edit on 1-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah, but he's got to be the most transparent troll out there...

Finally lived up to one of his promises...

Off topic:

I'm glad the mods haven't deleted these three threads. This is the most fun I've had in awhile...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yep, I agree, trolling for attention --100% positive.

Threads with these kinds of titles are almost always trolling.

My question is, why? Why do they do this? Are they THAT starved for attention?

Plus, 90% of the points you make here are wrong. Not addressing every one, as it isn't worth it:

He brought the economy back? And, where are you living?
The 2 wars were going to end regardless who was the next president --check it out.
The only one who could kill Osama? Wow. Hardly. You should re-word that to read:
"Obama just so happened to be President when he received Intelligence from a less-than reliable source
which in turn happened to be right -kinda. The source gave the wrong location but after scouting the entire region, town, location & proximity, came on intel of their own and decided to go with it."

Obama is better than some Presidents, but at this time, he is not even near the title of "Possibly."

If he gets elected again, that'll determine much in the political realm of the ages. I was happy when he got elected, but I also thought he would be much better than what he is thus far.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You're new here...aren't you....

Des

Perhaps he is new here.

But he is a troll either way.

And we know just what to do with trolls.

Hang them on their own bridge as an example to all.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

I'm glad the mods haven't deleted these three threads. This is the most fun I've had in awhile...

They really should, this is clear political trolling if ever I saw it. ATS even has it's own little "Political Trolling" image to replace those posts deemed to be of this nature.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I agree. My question is, will he get banned for this?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Thread deletion and a warning would probably be the first step. Further infractions would warrant the banhammer

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That's cool, second chances and all. After the bashing he's taking on these three threads, he might want a new identity, birth certificate, social security, etc.

Personally, I would love to see a change in the oval office myself. I've never been into politics, haven't even watched television in years; but a decent job would be a definite improvement. No matter who wins this election, I hope they address the jobs situation...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Once I realised this was not in the jokes section….. I vomited in my mouth.

Really, good luck with this if you’re NOT on his troll payroll.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have seen your avi and a version of your name here before spouting Obama's greatness to the world. How did it go the first time 'round for you? Maybe you can last a bit longer this time.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

He has another clone which joined after midnight. His style is different, but his message is the same. I'm wondering if he lost the teleprompter?

Maybe he just thought a different approach would work, or
maybe he needed to garner some support with a different account

edit on 8/1/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

He has another clone which joined after midnight. His style is different, but his message is the same. I'm wondering if he lost the teleprompter?

I would not doubt it.
Those teleprompters are slick. You gotta watch out for them.

By morning he will have covered all of ATS!

There was a poster here a few months back with the same avi and a slightly different name, posting threads right and left, and spewing Obama love everywhere. I guess they decided to give it another go. I don't see him lasting long since they supposedly cut down on the political trolling allowed.
edit on 8/1/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Sounds like last minute desperation to me. Perhaps the polls gave birth to the trolls...

There was a poster here a few months back with the same avi and a slightly different name, posting threads right and left, and spewing Obama love everywhere. I guess they decided to give it another go. I don't see him lasting long since they supposedly cut down on the political trolling allowed.

I remember that as well...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Sounds like last minute desperation to me. Perhaps the polls gave birth to the trolls...

I remember that as well...

Last minute desperation... reeks.
I think he would have better luck on Facebook or something. There are way too many smart folks here that analyze everything Obama for him to garner much of a following.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything like this from the Romney camp, but then again I really haven't been following the political forums. The Paul threads have slowed a little, but I think they were genuine voters who believe in him; rather than on a taxpayer salary...

I tried to set this guy up early in the thread by asking him if he was born in Kenya, or Hawaii. He was a hit and run guy, so I never got a reply. I just have the feeling that Mr. O. is one of the posters. I just don't know which one yet. I keep asking "Barry, is that you?" I never get a reply...

I respect the office, but not the man. That's something you have to earn, as far as I'm concerned. I wish him all the best, just not in office...
edit on 8/1/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comments

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

1. He brought the economy back from freefall collapse Stock Market was at 6,500 now its consistantly over 10 and 11,000 8 million jobs lost in Bush's last year.--------now=over 4 million created in the last 29 months

"Stocks Might Be More Than 50% Lower without Federal Reserve Boosts"

www.sandiegoreader.com...

As for jobs, I think you have your numbers backwards. I keep a spreadsheet of all the numbers, plus the revisions when they come out the following month.

Here's the truth about the last 30 months:

Jobs gained = 3.544 million
Jobs lost = 4.257 million

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Greatest president ever?!? Muuuuuuuhaaahaaaa Yeah I remember when I had my first Beer!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yeah, and Dad's been warning that the bonds market is due to get bumpy at the turn of the year, so Obama's leaving a big smelly surprise that won't be blamed on him, if he doesn't win. The jerk, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join