It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this disinformation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Copy and paste this link into your URL or google if it does not create a link. I have stumbled across this site from a post here on ATS forgive me as I forgot the users name who posted it. I made a bookmark on my phone and
Have been pecking at it reading bits n pieces over the course of a month or so. It's quite disturbing to me but something here is sticking with me and makes me feel I "should" beLIEve this particular reading. Please take a little time out of your busy life and perhaps paraphrase or scan through some of this and give your blunt opinions thank you - sincerely, Diesektor

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

That site has all kinds of things on it. Alex Collier, Dulce NM, Alien Greys ect ect...To say its a hoax [EDIT: Disinformation]...? That's a matter of opinion I think...

-SAP-
edit on 31-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My brain shut down when it saw Zeta Reticuli....

Is there a particular part you wanted us to look at or just look at all of it? It is a rather massive amount of reading if it is the latter. As for disinformation... It depends on who is reading it and how they choose to interpret it I suppose.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Sparkly stars, Word Art fonts, and a website looking like it was put together with the old yahoo geocities....yea this looks as legit as they come!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What I'm basically gathered from this large amount of reading is that the human population among other mammals are the main food supply for these less than benevolent aliens. We are trapped On this planet gravity keeps us here, they created us, and have the mindset That they own us and the land we live on??? WTF so we are livestock in a galactic cattle ranch so to speak? Our DNA is programmed in a manner to make us perpetuate our species. How perfect would that be if what I'm reading is true and we are oblivious to these alien f@*ks.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Lol that was my first impression as well, thinking to myself this is a waste of time but seriously there's a lot of wicked reading on that site makes me wonder...I need someone to tell me it's fake fake fake fake and I'm an idiot to believe any of is. . .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It's not 'disinformation' as such, but the ideas of one guy based on the ideas of others - fiction posing as fact.

It's got that *evil aliens* flavour from the 80s and is tinged by religion that equates the Greys as being closer to actual (capital E!) Evil.

A lot of people are eagerly waiting to see if life will be discovered on Mars in the near future. Likewise, there's been 60+ years of head-scratching about wtf UFOs could be. It's worth keeping these points in mind when some dude off the internet comes out with the family tree of ET races, what their plans are and where they come from! Tossing a few ideas is cool - it's when these guys start acting like they have it all figured out that shows they are BSers.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There is really valuable information here. Forget the messenger, it's worth the read. When I finish the entire story again, I will mod this post.

Read it.
edit on 1-8-2012 by psychoacoustic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
About 3 yrs ago I've read much of this book in the middle of the night. (I was extremely bored). But it grew on me. But then I lost interest and ultimately stopped reading it. I don't think that it is actually real. I can not prove that it is not real. But that is just what I think of the book.

And to add to that, you know how people say some things are too good to be true? We'll I proposed that something so disturbing could not possibly happen. It's simply too bad to be true. I doubt he could even publish this book (if it was actually real) without him being "taken care" of by the government. Or maybe the government even left him alone in order for the book to seem invalid towards the truth, who knows?

To be honest, I was more disturbed as to why hollywood didn't buy the rights to turn this book into a movie. It would be a pretty decent conspiracy flick.

edit on 1-8-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The book is total fiction framed as truth, based off of other fictions, elaborated and embroidered upon, entertaining lies about bogeymen from space, all conveniently packaged for your own eager consumption.

People seem to love scaring themselves and hearing about impending doom more often than they do wonderful fuzzy friendly Alf-like aliens. On the other hand, there's the Greer and Meier camps, as well as some others that have their own name brands of friendly huggable benevolent crystal power beings of rainbow light kind of flavors.

If you are looking for something to get told to believe in, believe in yourself. Don't let others sell you stories. Believe, or not what you know and feel and see as whatever it is you know and feel and see as true.

Truth to me is that if aliens ever do show up, we're likely to find that everything we ever thought we thought and knew about aliens will be found in error with whatever aliens that do show up ROFL when people ask about Greys, Reptilians, Sirians, Zeta Reticuli, Andromedans, Pleiadians, etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I shudder to suggest this on ATS where brilliance and idiotcy constantly shoulder each other away, but I'll do it for the simple simplicity of helping the understanding of what so far fails to be understood.

In over a half a century of their current effort to make themselves known to the general public (while probably being very active in that process with the elites of the world) the beings of the UFOs have exhibited their strikingly unusual craft for one and all to see...and for many to believe.

Simply put, they have created an excellent, on-going and wonderful new myth for humanity. A myth that intertwines as all good myths absolute, unsolvable mystery with mankind's burning quest for an answer.

I know, I've throughly confused many of you by these words by now because they seem to say nothing substantial. We can allay that possible confusion by suggesting that a good understanding of the word "myth" be acquired.

There is no better understanding of the word than that found with the words of the late Joseph Campbell in his book The Power of Myth as taken from his old TV series with the journalist Bill Moyers as done on PBS. (Viewing, if possible, the old tapes of that series would suffice.)

Simply looking up the word in the dictiionary won't cut it nor will simply thinking you know what it means. Sorry, my patience with the general run of the ATS crowd is growing thin.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Simply looking up the word in the dictionary won't cut it nor will simply thinking you know what it means. Sorry, my patience with the general run of the ATS crowd is growing thin.

I ran thin to "razor's edge" weeks ago. As the number of ATS days lengthens, so does the increase in posters with challenges...mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieSektor
What I'm basically gathered from this large amount of reading is that the human population among other mammals are the main food supply for these less than benevolent aliens. We are trapped On this planet gravity keeps us here, they created us, and have the mindset That they own us and the land we live on??? WTF so we are livestock in a galactic cattle ranch so to speak? Our DNA is programmed in a manner to make us perpetuate our species. How perfect would that be if what I'm reading is true and we are oblivious to these alien f@*ks.

You could apply the same thinking to our treatment of our food supply to whom we are less than benevolent

edit on 1-8-2012 by artistpoet because: TYPO

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychoacoustic1
There is really valuable information here. Forget the messenger, it's worth the read. When I finish the entire story again, I will mod this post.

Read it.
edit on 1-8-2012 by psychoacoustic1 because: (no reason given)

What about this is "valuable information"? The ZETA/Lightworker/Pleyadeans/Andromedans nonsense is around for decades already, multiple times proven wrong.. It's really the bottom of the fringe garbage bin.

Just the irony how those people claim to know so much (including how to save all mankind)...but their website alone looks like a joke made by Homer Simpson.

Do you think it takes a lot to make such a site and fill it with all kinds of nonsense?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting but it sounds like the ramblings of a mad man.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
From what I can tell- our own govt. would like to turn us all into food to feed *itself*. I say we have more to fear from the people supposedly watching over us than any "alien".

Not only that, but do you *really* think any self respecting, carnivorous ET is going to want to put in its mouth a human body chemically treated with additives, preservatives, high fructose, and fluoride? He'd be better off eating the ship's fuel supply!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Just like a lot of stuff related to this topic, there's a whole lot of conjecture, and not much solid evidence to go off. If there are aliens visiting Earth, they are hiding from our eyes, beliefs, and modern/mundane empirical modes of fact finding.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Agreed. As far as I can tell, mankind has been responsible for more deaths of people than, well, any other race or group.

top topics

join