It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman' Shooter's Father Was Scheduled to Testify As Whistle-Blower to Senate Over LIBOR Scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Batman' Shooter's Father Was Scheduled to Testify As Whistle-Blower to Senate Over LIBOR Scandal

www.silverd octors.com

Shocking details have emerged over the weekend regarding the alleged Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes.
Holmes’ father, Robert Holmes, reportedly is a senior lead analyst with FICO, and was scheduled to testify as a whistle-blower in the coming weeks regarding the LIBOR scandal, was was reportedly ready to NAME BIG NAMES involved in the massive global fraud as well as provide evidence to the Senate Banking Committee linking the high level executives to their crimes!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.hangthebanker s.com
www.tfmetalsreport.com
s gtreport.com
www.dailypaul.c om

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Holy crap this is scary so the shooters father was supposed to come out as a whistleblower to a major scandal and then the shooting happens Do you think that this could be more then a coincidence

My two cents i think that whoever was in charge of this was trying several things one was to shut him up and the second goal was to distract from the scandal

www.silverd octors.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Very strange indeed and just to throw something else into the mix:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You people are absolutely bat**** crazy...no pun intended. You honestly just need this to be a conspiracy and ignore the facts time and time again.

I assume it's the same reason people find clues and evidence that create conspiracies which lead them to believe Tupac Shakur and Elvis Presley are still alive...they can't accept things for what they are especially when they are tragic and/or unexpected.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There was a similar thread posted James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is was moved to the HOAX section.

And another thread that's supposed to show that the original source is unreliable, namely Sorcha Faal: Disinfo Running Rampant: Sorcha Faal Is The Source For The "James Holmes Father" LIBOR Connection

edit on 31-7-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

link   
It's a HOAX.

Already posted and sent to the HOAX bin here on ATS:

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..,
(abovetopsecret.com)

link   
reply to post by Epirus

Not at all mate, I'm not calling conspiracy yet, but the main thread story is very interesting are you not even slightly curious? Bit of a coincidence is it not. The pic I posted is just something I'm debating but it really doesn't look like him, does it?

link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

This is mentioned in every James Holmes thread on here.

As are the photoshop comparisons.

link   

Honestly I don't how to feel about this one...

-SAP-
edit on 31-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
James Holmes EXPOSED?:

edit on 7/31/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Epirus

Not at all mate, I'm not calling conspiracy yet, but the main thread story is very interesting are you not even slightly curious? Bit of a coincidence is it not. The pic I posted is just something I'm debating but it really doesn't look like him, does it?

It's all been discussed and explained very well. These same threads just keep popping up over and over even though many exist and have been discussed in detail. The pictures, the father, the witnesses...everything has been discussed multiple times. At this point just read the other threads and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Well, I'm still curious about the picture because that doesn't look like him at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

SilverDoctors

We cant run our star ships with silver I'm afraid.

DENY EVERYTHING----its easier that way.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh...this hoax...again....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
You people are absolutely bat**** crazy...no pun intended. You honestly just need this to be a conspiracy and ignore the facts time and time again.

I assume it's the same reason people find clues and evidence that create conspiracies which lead them to believe Tupac Shakur and Elvis Presley are still alive...they can't accept things for what they are especially when they are tragic and/or unexpected.

First rule of disinformation: call 'em crazy. You are so transparent.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, this is all over the net.

Is this true or not?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Definitely no need for predictive algorithms-like clock work

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Ok, this is all over the net.

Is this true or not?

No, it's a hoax: Disinfo Running Rampant: Sorcha Faal Is The Source For The "James Holmes Father" LIBOR Connection

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Regardless of whether it was a hoax or not, I'll assume most viewers of the new Batman movie paid VERY close attention to the characters and storyline......

it's being played out for real by the real characters James and Robert Holmes. So whether or not Robert Holmes was to testify or not does'nt matter, the software gets alot of mention in the movie as does the LIBOR scandal.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Right, anyone who tries to apply logic and read all of the delivered evidence from all angles before coming to a conclusion is a disinfo agent because it doesn't fit in with your fairytale. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that there is no tooth fairy, even if it is more interesting to believe there is. Sometimes horrific events happen and it's impossible to understand the why so we look to external causes and sometimes it really was just...what it was...no bogeyman, no trained assassin, no psi-op and no shadow government propaganda. Simply a human out of sorts and upset with this world and his lack of place in it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join