It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Subliminal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I was flipping through a Star magazine the other day (I know, I know...) when I came across an advertisement I thought was odd.

i208.photobucket.com...

i208.photobucket.com...

Perhaps the artist did it accidentally... or maybe not?

Any thoughts?

Or has anyone come across an advertisement that just didn't sit well with you?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There are two clocks in that ad if I am not seeing things. The clock on the left hand side reads 9:00. 9/11? Is that what you are getting at or am I looking too hard?
edit on 7/31/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

ETA that nevermind. Looking again, I can see you tried to get both clocks in the pic. Not sure if it was accidental though. Maybe a "tip of the hat" to it...so to speak.
edit on 7/31/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

Good eye. Keep looking between the lines. But I think on this one the implication is that at 9 am her world was full of pain and by 11am the medicine had clearly solved the problem she was having with all that housework.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah probably should have went with 8 and noon or some other time. What I see, "Take this drug and get back to work slave.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you look at the cabinets above the digital clock you can see a sorta of glare.

If you use your imagination you can see the twin towers and city skyline in the cabinets.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If you look at the cabinets above the digital clock you can see a sorta of glare.

If you use your imagination you can see the twin towers and city skyline in the cabinets.

new topics

top topics

join