It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Studies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What would you like to find out when aliens eventually are discovered?
I would very much like to find out who is the oldest race? What have they discovered about 'where we all come from'? What types of music do they listen to? How are their languages constructed? What do they do for entertainment? What type of animals do they have? What are their 'religions'?
What are their histories and did they develop in a similar way to us with wars and Industrial Revolutions?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
He has much knowledge on all things extraterrestrial. Go into these videos with an open mind, and have it blown haha. Happy watching.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I'd love them to show up, and when confronted with all the alien mythology about greys, reptilians, andromedans, pleiadians, and other such, reply with the alien equivalent of "WTF? Who?"

Yes, discounting all the mythology that's grown up around UFOlogy and supposed aliens visiting would indeed be a wonderful joke by the universe played well.

I suspect, if ever there is alien contact, everything we ever thought we knew about aliens will be found to be entirely in error.

Ahh I wish, and wish and wish it would happen, just to see the rug pulled out from under all the pretenders, charlatans, liars, kooks, nut jobs, and total freak show Alien religion revivalist types.

If for some strange odd reason, the mythology is actually true, well, that'd be hilarious too.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTellect
He has much knowledge on all things extraterrestrial. Go into these videos with an open mind, and have it blown haha. Happy watching.

www.youtube.com...

Thankyou, but I;m not interested in pretend aliens. I mean REAL aliens. One's we can verify.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If aliens ever show up , you will wish they hadn't.
Aliens are out there somewhere, it would be better for our race if they
stay out there.

Edit: How can you verify something that has never been verified...lol
edit on 31-7-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why so interested in us? Are we in fact a transplanted pet project of the nordics or some other? Are the greys in fact a worker bee species of cloned roboids working for the nordics or some other alien race? How much if any of our DNA is the result of them mucking around with ours?
These are just some things that come to mind that I would like to know.

Oh yeah, and whats going on with the moon? Are there bases and a soul redistribution factory there?
edit on 31-7-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join