It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wise Soldier & Possible "Alien" Threat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I could expand this into two topics but will try to be concise and make do with one.

This first video was filmed in December, 2011, but he mentions Fast & Furious being used to blame the 2nd Amendment, the government labeling any dissenters/protesters as "terrorists", and says people being sent to one of the hundreds of FEMA and detention facilities is a real threat. This is interesting because some of this info didn't even come onto ATS until months later in 2012. He was also aware of the dangers of the NDAA before it was signed.

So I feel he's very informed and his words are worth sharing. His information is solid and stems from personal experience with the military and from a variety of government connections.

Some of his key points:
1) Avoid the FEMA and detention camps at any cost, when/if that day comes.
2) Use your 2nd Amendment if they come to take it away. Don't even think otherwise.
3) Not everything is going to the government's plan. There is hope.
He also gives his take on Osama Bin Laden, 9/11, JFK and more.

Note that the video's title and the info posted under it is not entirely relevant to the video itself. The user who posted it isn't the one speaking. But it's interesting he wrote there would be an "event" this October which will cause the activation of FEMA camps and martial law.

In 2012 Our military along with Japan and Russia military will activate their underground FEMA camps for American population control, after America the same thing will be done in India, and then the rest of the world after the event. Read your Georgia Guide Stones right now!
I'm not saying this is a reliable source. Whoever wrote that could be anyone. But on the Alex Jones radio show there was a St. Louis officer who said they were training with the military in preparation for "an event" in October. He says it would require "air and ground support". Air? Hmm.

Now the 2nd topic.

What could this "event" be? It would have to be deadly serious. Something unprecedented. Perhaps an..."Alien" threat? Gary McKinnon, who accessed classified NASA and Pentagon files, says the US government has alien technology and already had a small "fleet" as of 2001. He has been banned from ever using the internet again and the US government wants him extradited to serve 60 years in prison for causing damage that they likely framed him for (to make his offense extraditable).

This leads to a previous breadcrumb. Dr. Carol Rosin, a former leading aerospace executive and consultant who worked alongside Verner Von Braun, said years earlier that there was a far-reaching agenda in play.

Verner Von Braun divulged to her a great secret in 1974. He said first the US government would use the Soviets as the identified "enemy" to further their military, space, and control agenda. Second would be "terrorists", third would be third world countries, fourth would be false asteroids.... Then finally, before establishing their NWO control grid, there would be an "alien" threat.

Looks like we're running out of "enemies". That final card may be played this year. They have the technology...but will they skip the "asteroid" threat and go for the gold? I think so. They're running out of time.

Whatever happens...I think 2012 will be an exceptionally paramount year in modern history.

Peace.
edit on 31-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

SnF op good thred, I'm am still reading up these guys but damn. Very good find man.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am ready to accept a lot of precognitions or rumors, but that the chinese army would try to enter us-american homes to take away your weapons is rubbish. Come on, that is pure trash talk! How do you transport a million soldiers from a non-ally over the pacific? Why?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A) How many people have been rounded up in to FEMA camps?

B) The Chinese military? This guys serious? Even a brain donor wouldn't welcome military occupation by a foreign foe on home soil. What guarantee is there they'll leave? Haha Chinese military..

C) Not even the Syrian 'uprising' (whichever way you see it) have been labelled as terrorists except by members here on ATS. So what protestors in America have been?

D) Pray tell what grand predictions old mate here has been correct about.

Sorry I'm just not excited, except by that bug on the wall.....best go have a closer look

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
I am ready to accept a lot of precognitions or rumors, but that the chinese army would try to enter us-american homes to take away your weapons is rubbish. Come on, that is pure trash talk! How do you transport a million soldiers from a non-ally over the pacific? Why?

The Chinese military would not lose any sleep over being allowed to bully/kill Americans citizens. Getting them to the US wouldn't be a problem. China has one of the world's largest navies and it's a straight path across the Pacific. All they need is consent. Consent from a very corrupt US government that loves the Chinese governing model.

So China's army coming in to enforce the "law" or haul you into a camp isn't so far-fetched IF there was already an engineered, total societal collapse. Who will stop them? Only the ones they are trying to take the rights away from.

It depends on how sweet the deal is for the heads of the Chinese government in the end.
edit on 31-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
A) How many people have been rounded up in to FEMA camps?

FEMA camps have been built around the US and ARMY manuals since 2006 give instructions on how/when to place people in "detention facilities". Be proactive and use forethought here. I never thought they'd use military drones over the US, have internal checkpoints, or have the DHS label me as a "terrorist"....

B) The Chinese military? This guys serious? Even a brain donor wouldn't welcome military occupation by a foreign foe on home soil. What guarantee is there they'll leave? Haha Chinese military..

The soldier is right. The Chinese military would be the #1 force to do the job, especially after TPTB come out of hiding and go all out. They won't care about the charade anymore. They would only care about results.

C) Not even the Syrian 'uprising' (whichever way you see it) have been labelled as terrorists except by members here on ATS. So what protestors in America have been?

The Syrian rebels are technically terrorists. But to answer your question, most here have been defined as terrorists by now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry I'm just not excited, except by that bug on the wall.....best go have a closer look

Seems more your speed. Good luck.

edit on 31-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Amazing 2nd part about what the "event" may be. I didn't know about Gary Mckinnon or Dr. Rosin.

So would the NWO be implemented through military and economic might (as they are trying now)...or will they pull out the alien card to expedite it?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

This is very interesting. Any idea where I can find the original upload for the soldier video? He mentions that he has a channel and I would like to be able to see his other videos and links he puts in the text below the vids.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Thanks.
Gary's interview with Project Camelot is also worth a watch.

@the China topic, what the soldier said isn't entirely unlikely. Most US soldiers would have difficulty forcing civilians into camps, or would fear trying because of retaliation. Chinese soldiers would have no objections tho.
security.blogs.cnn.com...
China has also been significantly beefing up their military in recent years while working very close with US brass.
Given the current state of affairs, with the media blatantly lying to start yet another war, Harvard studies confirming they've been poisoning the US water for decades, globalist elites hording over $30 trillion that they've stolen and pay no taxes on...I don't find the idea that Chinese soldiers would be used to get people into camps to be unreal. I thought drones spying on me was unreal too. Our government doesn't even belong to us anymore. Foreign banks and transnational corporations own it.

reply to post by MasonicFantom

I see them using the alien threat to place the final straw on the camel's back in conjunction with financial undermining. Then total anarchy would ensue and...well, that's when they obtain total freedom to do as they please. Even have foreign soldiers manhandle you into compliance if necessary for the "global good of humanity" or whatever their excuse will be at that point.

reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Without knowing his name it would be difficult. He has a broad range of subjects he talks about too, so narrowing in on keywords is hard. I don't know where you could find his channel, sorry. But let me get back to you on that, going to sleep for now.
edit on 31-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
none of this seems very far fetched to me. there have been too many people that say the same thing.

gary mckinnon seems to be very solid to me. he stumbled on to something amazing and they are going to try to put him away for it for a very long time. his story is incredible and it's obvious they made up the damage that they say he caused if you look at the evidence.

i don't know if 2012 will be the year all of this happens, but it's possible that it could happen in the next few years for sure.
edit on 31-7-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Whatever happens...I think 2012 will be an exceptionally paramount year in modern history.

I bet it wont be. Will you and the other doom's dayers leave the forum and never come back if you're wrong (which you will be)?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by TheLegend

I bet it wont be. Will you and the other doom's dayers leave the forum and never come back if you're wrong (which you will be)?
why would you post this? seriously? what good does it do? this is a conspiracy website for ideas and theories just like this one. don't waste your time or anyone else's with posts like this.
edit on 31-7-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: added and

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good thread, OP. Not sure, however, that they will "skip" the false asteroids. Seems that the number of near Earth objects has increased significantly this year.

The only question is, are there really that many asteroids passing close by our planet this year or are they planting bogus info via the MSM to make their "false asteroids" that much more believable?

Only time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The soldier does not mention the Seals involved in the fake Bin Laden thing being killed and I wonder if they are not dead but being used elsewhere after declaring them dead, clearly something was wrong there.

i told my husband exactly what he said about the Chinese army, he laughed at me. But I see some secret ties have been formed since the days Bush lived in China. The relationship with the US Gov is not what it seems.

Carol Rosin is difficult to take seriously.
Did anyone notice how much Romney looks like Verner Von Braun

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Don't we already have Chinese doing port security work for us here on US soil?
www.seeingtheforest.com... www.richardsilverstein.com...

www.redcounty.com...
edit on 31-7-2012 by jeantherapy because: messed up the links

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well for those who enjoyed the first video you can see more at his youtube page..

www.youtube.com...

Just a little heads up for you, he is actually ex military and was in psy ops when he was in the military(which he has admitted in an earlier video). I am subscribed to his channel but some things he says are interesting,but I wouldn't take everything he says as fact more like speculation.

Thats up to you to decide, but as I said you may enjoy some of his other videos. I have....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The "wise" soilder says that special forces must have a plan in place to combat a rouge goverment. Well...We're waiting! It's time! Our goverment has been hijacked. Let's roll!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So now we have an October date.. I guess since nothing has happened at the Olympics December is too long to wait for another massive event thread. See you in 2013 where things will be running as usual.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good post and I agree with nearly everything but:

Looks like we're running out of "enemies".

They haven't done Iran yet. Or do you think that is off the cards?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join