It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About "the don killuminati: the 7 day theory" album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Opposite Illuminati would be Killuminati. If Tupac Shakur never got shot the second time, don't you all think he would have formed a non-secret society called Killuminati, that would have been anti-Illuminati? And don't you all think he'd most likely be the leader (don) of Killuminati?

That album didn't say "the don killuminati" for nothing. Most people focus on "the 7 day theory" part instead of the part I'm focusing on here.

Which one sounds ideal to join though? Illuminati or Killuminati?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Have you Ever heard about the 7 day theory conspiracy? .. Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996.The two dates are exactly 7 months apart..

He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th.. That's 7 days..

Tupac's birthday is June 16th. 1+6=7, And His time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7.. 4 + 3 = 7

The cross on Tupac's back "Exodus 16:31." "So the people rested on the seventh day." All of Exodus 16 deals with the 7 days..

The intro to the 7 day has 7 gunshots going off at the start of the song..

In the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words, "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly..

I know there is more out there also, Just can't think of them.. But it seems That the number 7 followed 2pac his entire career..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Certain of that I didnt know about.

Star for you.

I heard it more clear, concerning the first part where people think someone said: Suge shot me. I heard the whole thing, but I can't remember it in full now. But the first of it was: I seen Suge shot to death... It was Snoop... Snoop... They think he supposed to slow the car down, and that's how they supposed to shank him like that... etc.

^^That was all in Pac's voice, Another person's voice there said: You're not actually gonna go through with it, are you?

Pac' s voice answering that: Yes.

new topics

join