It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article about the TURE HUMAN POTENTIAL.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Found a very interesting article about the true human potential.

Original in Russian - minsk-in.net...
This is an auto-translated version, so I don't know how readable it is.

PEOPLE, VALUABLY THINKING.

These are those people, on which others depend. Here, if you please, to the second shut eyes. Eyes are closed. Visualize, that you blind, that never you will see. What feeling?
Horror! They are agreeable? It is discovered eye.
I look on you and the same horror from time to time to oshchushchayu.
Blind! Society of blind!
It is completely dependent on the society of sighted. They are agreeable? If the society of sighted disappears, blind all will perish from the elementary hunger, they cannot satisfy themselves, its food needs. They are agreeable?
There is still another form. An even larger tragedy. This blind-blind- mutes. They use only three methods of the perception of the peace: tactile, sense of smell, taste. They also live, they also train them.
Blind, if it reaches them, it occurs in the position - mgnove- e -nno - leader! Why? Because in it the possibilities of orientation in the life areconsiderably more. They are agreeable, the respected invalids?
People, thinking it is valuable. On them depends the life your. They create situation. But you, you - are dependent. Teachers could introduce me to the present life. To the most great regret, this enormous, heavy, terrible life. When you see - blind do not know, that they are blind. They do not know, which will occur tomorrow. They do not know, which will occur day after tomorrow. They do not have selection. They flow along the life. They go, b- e -eka4, to the side of butcher. But child feels. Child of up to five years - it can avoid danger. Children, they oshchushchayut everyone. They have valuable cognitive process.
What this valuable thinking? In blind person, expensive my, even from the generation, there are color hallucinations. In deaf person also from time to time there are sonic hallucinations. This is scientific fact.
In exactly the same manner, from time to time, in you is spilled here this artificially off part of the brain. From time to time of such of veterochek of your valuable perceptionyou oshchushchayete. If you are attentive person, you will understand, what great God gift you lost, more accurately they destroyed.
It does occur - at some moment you want to ring someone, with whom month they did not associate? You are pulled to the telephone, tube beret into the hands. At this time - bell. You raise - this person. There were moments? They were. Here this is - valuable thinking. It is further. You thought about some person, which did not see much time. This person does not leave from the head. After some time, during the same day, you meet it. B-y-y-l- about the matter? B-y-y-l- b-y-y-l-o.
At some moment you sit house. You suddenly itself catch at that, that all this was once already, all this was! And which will now occur, accurately you know. B-y-y-l- about the matter? It was. These are still bits of your valuable state, the respected freaks, which sit - hand by fan.

My good! 4 itself through this passed.
Send further? This is state, by the specific trainings, it becomes prolonged and it converts gradually to natural state.
Among the blind it cannot be spoken frequently about the light, because you will bring on them suffering. Let! Not in my right on them to bring suffering. God is judge! The Lord made once his blind, it means, he originally knew, that this person rejected. It should live, it is necessary to give to live: by normal life, usual. To live by poor spirit, without knowing, which will occur tomorrow, without knowing, which will occur in 10 years, without knowing...
Death does not exist for the valuable, because it sees, he knows, which will occur and where it will go. The future changes for each step! And in this person, the valuable has a selection, and you do not have selection, the respected walking gastrointestinal circuits.
Usual person uses experience. From the generation to the present moment. Future for it does not exist. It does not have an access to the knowledge.
Blind obtains information from its feet. Step forward made, felt - there there is no pit - the second step. But its life is occupied not with movement to the purpose. What he does select? Places of existence and survival. Your life, expensive my, it is occupied with survival. Purpose- that in you - to survive. Why you? Why you? Why precisely you at this time, in this interval of time? How your vital credo? Which your purpose? For this you do not have time.
In man, possessing six by feelings, the seventh feeling is started.
The sixth feeling gives the possibility of selection to man, selection! It from millions of versions of life can select necessary and thisversion also it can improve further, it is further, it is further, it is further. At its discretion. The usual person does not have selection. It will sail with the flow. It has the success very frequently in the form of lottery. It will transport - it will not transport.
The seventh feeling gives the possibility of any of these ways toconvert into the necessary. Here this is a valuable perception of peace. In the world there exists near 50- TI of millions of valuable people. Their quantity now grows.
Now give let us pass into the laboratory. We pass into the laboratory, we take the appropriate apparatus, which removes data from the brain, we investigate.
We take blind person. Center of sight - in the region of back of the head. We fasten here apparatus, we pass thousands of blind. Blind, which long time do not see. We take data, we generalize.
We take sighted people. The center sharply differs in them, which is obtained, the colors of the surrounding peace constantly are processed. We check the center of rumor. Man hears. In it the center of rumor works so, as in sighted person - center of sight. We take deaf - passiveness of center.
The same picture during the study of center, corresponding for the charm. You will excuse - sense of smell.
But now we take cone-shaped gland, we begin to study. In 85% of people this zone works according to the first principle, to the principle of blindness. It is five-sensualno, although the doctor of sciences, in it cone-shaped gland works thus such.
But now we find, we select people, in which cone-shaped gland works, it functions. And we see - those people, in which works this zone, they in the life very complex people. They never are located among bydla, ever! Success accompanies them. They themselves are success.

Approximately 85% of population of the terrestial globe are the greatcreators of own misfortune, by the great creators of adventures for its own head. The same people, to which the success as bath sheet sticks, they are characterized by one surprising ability. In their cognitive process the sixth participates, the seventh feeling. From nature. They did not have time to ruin them. But in you, expensive my, first of all in many of you one bend works, i.e., the hypertrophied logic.

SO THAT EVERYTHING in THE LIFE WOULD GO WELL,
IT IS NECESSARY TO PRIVATIZIROVAT' ITS "APARTMENT" - BODY.

4 during that day to you it described one history. You do remember? But for that, so that everything in your life would go, as if by itself, where you wanted hand to pull, there, so that the hand would be pulled, it is necessary to have for this, what? to restore its health. To restore force, expensive my. To restore elementary force, the respected dependants in this tele-, the respected tenants. It is necessary this apartment to privatizirovat'. But so you live on the bird rights. This body if wants - it works, if he wants - it is ill, if he wants, something, something: It is necessary to establish force.

TO ERADICATE THE COMPLEXES

But now, it is necessary to a little razomnut' to tomorrow occupation, to mix these bends. We with you, when they worked at sight, when they worked on the fact, above the fact, above the fact, we there had, through what organ access? A? Through the emotional center. Not attitude. Through the emotional center we acted on primary brain and t.d., and t.p. Took for control their sight and they worked at it. They are agreeable? But now, here this, that, that we will make, in the comparison with those into hundreds of times it is heavier. But, the insertion of labor is how, it is such, what? Return. Clever persons. It means, to us with you which is necessary? We must remove, to eradicate to the devils mother forever complexes, uncertainty, fears and here is this stupid opinion, that higher than head you will not jump. This to you must not relate. Let others think, but you to this no longer must have a relation. If it is wanted, so that you could rise, higher than head to jump. In order to by the effort of will... In the bible it is said: "if you look to the mountain, you will say - rise and fall to sea, if you do not doubt your words, mountain will rise and will fall in the sea ". They are agreeable? Now. We, as waste grass they must with you, being independently occupied above itself to remove, to remove here these complexes. Laziness also has a root. Uncertainty also has. Everything, everything, everything, which detains your way, everything, which detains your development, everything, which detains you and attempts to hold in this swamp, which are called "normal person" they they have their root. Carrying out: RESUMES. ... the special complex of exercises, we must reach this root, to pull out and to there plant the seeds of conqueror. Seeds of confident powerful person. It is possible to attain this with many circumstances. For example. The first. By daily training, being occupied above the muscular corset, you can, is how much desirable you to increase muscles. Yes? Being occupied exhaustingly. And that, it is more - it leads to the exhaustion, it is less - there is no benefit. Being located in the optimum load, you can bring to that, that your endurance: hundred and hundreds of kilometers you will pass - at least hennas. Yes, fatigue exists, yes, tiredness exists, but you nursed hundreds of kilometers. Another person, through the kilometer, already it lies with the infarction, by the break of heart. In exactly the same manner, which is trained, what part of your consciousness, what part of your body, organism it is trained, that has a property to be developed.

TO STRENGTHEN THE FAITH in ITSELF
EACH WAY IS EXCELLENT, IF YOU PASS IT!

We go further. It means, during the training, in what way it is possible to strengthen the faith in itself? There is auto-suggestion, autogeneous trainings, the different kind of meditation, different kind and t.d., and t.d. there is much them. They all are excellent, they all are good at their place. They all outstanding. But each way is excellent, when you pass it. They are agreeable? And all ways are useless, when you know it, but you do not go to the purpose. You are agreeable?
Our with you: we make what, 4 to you I can now propose precisely that way, which itself passed. This way to me more easily in the explanation. Because each step 4 I do not know, but I traversed this way. And that, that I want and that, what I wanted in the life - it reached. But even in front of also there are thousand, thousands of purposes - to ides.
It means. I can propose to you only that way, which for me is truth. Because it is located in my past. I can, to in exactly the same manner propose other ways, the beautifully described guides, where it is explained, when, where turning to make. But! Any hummock in the guide is not described. Where there are potholes, where there are sharp turnings. And here there I can commit error, and we increasingly with you can fly off in cuvettes, to the curb and there we can remain for life. They are agreeable?

On BLINDNESS

AS TO BECOME ITSELF ITSELF
WE HERE WERE GATHERED FOR TREATING THE CONE-SHAPED GLAND

Now, we shut eyes. You will open them only then, when I say. Visualize, that you tomorrow are spilled and you - are blind. That you will not see the morning, you will not see day, you will not see evening. You will not see, visualize. What you have thrust to the light? Visualize, that after you they will care month, two, three, and then they will say: "give, 4 you into the house of invalids I will return ". But indeed there existence, and not life. EXISTENCE!!! When you are dependent on other people. When you are dependent. have you desire, dream - still although to one moment to see peace? This is sky, spring, these mountains, lake? To look into the distance, in the horizon. It will be or not? Say, if you please. Open eyes.
Here you now see, You usually, use your eyes for the orientation in the life. It means, we here were gathered for treating the cone-shaped gland. Their paired lobules - once, for the treatment: When here these six feelings are united, then man becomes integral. Man is born.
4 I cannot you learn, as to become personality. This another question 4 itself personality or not, generally. 4 I cannot to you give truth. Therefore, that 4 itself- that I know it, or not? It can be, you know it into thousands of times better, than 4. I know only one, my specialty - glaznyuk, in the plan of cone-shaped gland.
My task of activating epiphysis, which answers for obtaining, for the access to information, where there are no concepts - past, future, reality and t.d. There everything exists in at one time. And where billions of selections are located before the man. If you visited into the store, it is there located by thousands of objects. Each object - this is fate. Selection after you. You want - you will purchase nail extractor, and you want - hammer with the nails: to someone to insert. In one case you - doctor, and in other - killer and scoundrel. But in blind, which sits in the house of invalids, this do not exist. by Blind-blind- mute - here you as are called. Because in you five feelings, five feelings. You are completely dependent: to you they will present what, by hands they will show: Aha, zhratva! You sit and you live thus. It means, let us restore your sight. But it is further, as you will look in this life. That you more greatly pleases itself - the sculpture or steelframework.
When you will move on the new spiral of its appearance, and as you will go - to you to select. My task here is the smallest: to take mounting, to put between your centuries and to open, to place two matches and to say: "see". That you will look and as you you will look; the book you will look or at the strange legs - selection after you. They did agree?
It means, with the beginning you. Filtrational camp, where you pass check point, where your documents will look and will say, is it possible you to let out to the freedom or they advise to bereturned - to live among the normal prisoners, pyatichuvstvennikov.
You understand. Here is is one personality - Berezovskiy. It is personality, it guides by lives of hundreds and hundreds of millions of people. They are agreeable or not? And its desire changes everything. Gusinskiy - personality. Whatever they were. Berezovskogo 4 I could not investigate. But, some people, which on its rank and as far as possible, they are located on the level Of berezovskogo or Gusinskogo, which have multimillion states, which not only in this plan, but also in the third, the fourth, the sixth, finally - they are successful: All seven feelings are normally developed in them. You do understand? It is normally developed. But it is here after these eyes, here you have eyes, what person sits good or evil, this is already another question.

THE SEVENTH FEELING IS NOT GOOD OR POOR

The seventh feeling is not good or poor. Good or not good. This is a sensory organ. In the name of good you will go or into the name of evil, this already on you depends. But that, what you will not go into the name of evil - 4 to you I guaranteethis. In what plan? All exercises are comprised so, so that you would approach them in the excellent mood, with the excellent desire, in the excellent desire to make to someone good - the seventh feelingit works. It is here in me also. Sometimes in the life it occurs so, that someone insulted or offended me, or still something happened. Me at that moment it is sometimes desirable simply to stop his heart, but 4 I not can. Well, I not can 4 and all here. But it is here with the love: to suffocate it is very even possible. Therefore, that during the good. You must forgive it. Here in this consists entire sense.

DIAGRAM. STARTING POINT (WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED). LIFE OF USUAL PERSON - STRANGE EXPERIENCE.

All the experience, which you acquired, all your knowledge from the generation to this second. But is further your life - continuous weather forecast. Wind will be or not, there will tomorrow be rain or it will not be, t.e. everything from that assumed. In our today's life, and it is such, the eyes eternally look what in you back. But life - this forward, forward to the horizons. Can fall or stumble on to peak, which you can right through pierce. This is life of usual person.

SIXTH FEELING

You see all versions. Everywhere there is its logical end. Logical end. But at one end you next to Lord Bog. But on other - with the devil. - you they hung on one, on the second - they drowned, in the third you on the altar were placed. Selection before you. This is - the sixth feeling.

SEVENTH FEELING

The seventh feeling governs that fate, where they are going to hang you. You can do so, that in this country not of one tree it will be grow. And it is original in them even habit of such, someone hang - will not be. This I exaggerate, certainly. But you - can govern situation, to govern. Or you are found under the mental dictates of another person, which you receive through the ears, you receive through the eyes. But the most powerful, the most powerful - this is the emission of the brain. Or you themselves guide by ball, or you dance under whose- that pipe on to ball. Third selection, is not besides monastery.
Think. Or you have third that that, if you please.

join