It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sermon on the Mount

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Anyone that thinks Christianity is easy, it is not.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Any person that claims to follow Christ and is Wealthy needs to seriously take a look at their beliefs...

This includes a good majority of the Republican party...

No one in the Democrat party is rich? really?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 00018GE

No one in the Democrat party is rich? really?

Show me where the Dems harp on the hole Moral majority thing...

The reps are just the most visible of the ones to pander to the religious.

And if you read the rest of my post, I think All American Christians have some reflection to do.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Anyone that thinks Christianity is easy, it is not.

Justification is easy, Sanctification will kill you.. daily when you pick up your cross and follow Him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join