It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rosicrucians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I can be whoever I want to be...Right?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I can be whoever I want to be...Right?

You could even be a member of the ASTARA brotherhood. You already use their ankh cross in your avatar. So, maybe, subconsciously, that's the place you're looking for, they are more modern than the Rose People, but claim greater antiquity than all other groups around here. Besides, ASTARA is the true connection to the Pharaohs and Priests of antient Egypt.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

I do not know much about them just yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
http://
when I lived in southern ca.(oceanside) I used to take strolls through this temples rose gardens and meditate on a bench there, Lovely people...very quiet and serene very nice vibes...I took home some of their pamphlets and although I never joined, It was and is one of my better memories of my days in the 1980's. It is a healing temple.
edit on (8/8/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I do not know much about them just yet.

Their "Book of Life" teachings have 8 Degrees.

After which you become an adept.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I suppose I'd have to pay for this knowledge, correct? I don't believe there would be a PDF file or something I could download eh?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I suppose I'd have to pay for this knowledge, correct? I don't believe there would be a PDF file or something I could download eh?

I'm not aware of any free downloads. That group is really secretive. Also, they require you to keep all things you learn there secret. They are extremely powerful folks and can make you keep their secrets. Something to think about if you decide to explore. Even though you pay for their books, you're not allowed to let anyone else see the books. In fact, if you can't keep the books hidden, they require you to mail the books back to them, even though you paid for the texts ! So, they are very strict about keeping this knowledge out of the hands of the general public.

I don't think any of their teachings will ever appear on the internet for free downloading. No one would dare create a pdf and distribute their stuff.

They have over 25,000 members, but still, you won't find out anything about them on the web.

So, nope. Nothing to download there.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well either you are a member or know someone, or how else do you know their policies?

Perhaps you could expand on them without bigging up there viel of secrecy...?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

Well either you are a member or know someone, or how else do you know their policies?

Perhaps you could expand on them without bigging up there viel of secrecy...?

I know of things in other ways, but the best way to find out about astara is obviously to contact them directly.

I've said just about all I can say about them here. I'm sure an email to astara.org would answer all preliminary questions a seeker might have. As far as I know, no one is refused entry to the order, regardless of religious background etc.and you can leave the order any time with no strings, there's no pressure to keep you there, and you can take as long as you wish to progress from one degree to the next. You can even do one degree in this lifetime, and the next degree in your next lifetime, continuing your study of the 8 degrees over several lifetimes if you wish. They believe in reincarnation, so there's never any hurry to work towards your advancement there.

Easy to enter, easy to exit, no time pressure, just have to keep silent and secret.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I can help you as I've been a member of about 3 1/2 years now. You can do it that way or you can do your own path via Rudolf Steiner's work.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join