It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mr_sheldon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hello!! I've been following the site for a while now but havn't registered because I felt I was too young to be taken seriously. I am currently a junior at Clarkson University studying Chemical Engineering. I am more of a scientist than an engineer but that's where the money's at
. I'm interested in...well...just about everything. Politics and physics especially. I believe there are other intelligent species in the universe. I believe/hope that people in general work for the greater good. Hopefully you'll all find out more about me soon. Nice to meet you all! I look forward to having many discussions/disagreements/conclusions with all of you!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Mr. can I call you Mr.?
Welcome aboard. Politically minded myself, jump in. Be noted that it's an election year, Oz and USA. That means that THERE'S A LOT GOING ON. Check out BTS as well. Later.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello, mr_sheldon!

We don't hold age against you around here. Welcome to our community. It is always good to see new members and especially nice when they take some time to introduce themselves. ATS & the related boards can be a little intimidating, but if you have lurked a while then you probably know a bit about the layout already. Start putting your thoughts, questions & comments up when you get settled in. We'll be glad to read them.

Help is only a u2u message away if you need it. See you around!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the Board mr sheldon!

Chemistry and physics eh....you'll need to take a gander at ATS's new sister site IgnoranceDenied.com.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm sure you'll like participating instead of just lurking through threads. I'm an ex-lurker myself who decided to throw in with this lot. I'm having a blast.

doctorduh

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ats, mr_sheldon. U2U me if you have any questions, dude

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join