It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I say that conspirators worldwide have already been had. Think about it. The olympics themselves are already drawing the attention of the the ones who are not in the loop; or the people who are not "above top secret". Whether or not a false flag occurs, the whole idea of a false flag is distracting all conspirators worldwide towards the olympics instead of say, homebase?

Just a thought
edit on 28-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

What you talkin bout Willis? You mean a diversion?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly.

Something will be happening, probably a lot of somethings.

Don't look in the direction the magician wants you to look.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

that's how you do it. magicians are only able to fake once...after the first head fake, then you know you are looking in the right direction.

good advice.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I told my husband the other day that having some of the U.S. best athletes out of the country (as well as some of the Elites) would be a time really to worry about our own safety here in the U.S. Makes sense... A lot of our strongest (our troops) are also out of the country at War and now the best athletes are out as well... start # in the U.S.

Glad someone else is following my same thought pattern. Makes me feel less paranoid... or more. haha

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Another one of these damn Olympic threads.. Let it go.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Back at ya...... Did you read it? Don't think you did

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Oh I read it.. And yes it was yet another thread about the Olympics.. Even if it was a thread claiming the Olympics was a false flag op, To take our attention away from a "Bigger conspiracy"..

It is still just another Olympics thread. If you are intelligent witch I assume you are, Just let it go. There is nothing there. Just another wild goose hunt that leads no where.
edit on 28-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: gramma

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
I say that conspirators worldwide have already been had. Think about it. The olympics themselves are already drawing the attention of the the ones who are not in the loop; or the people who are not "above top secret". Whether or not a false flag occurs, the whole idea of a false flag is distracting all conspirators worldwide towards the olympics instead of say, homebase?

Just a thought
edit on 28-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

I don't watch the olympics so, i'm not distracted by anything. You have something particular in mind?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Me too. I dislike sports for the most part. Playing some of them, fun. Watching them ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky

My thoughts exactly.

Something will be happening, probably a lot of somethings.

Don't look in the direction the magician wants you to look.

But what if the magician knows you know that, and is counting on you not looking where he thinks you know he wants you to look, so that he can do his trick where you aren't looking because you think you know where he wants you to look, and therefore are not looking?

Or what if he knows that you know that he knows that you know, and so that now you DO look where he wants you to look while he does his trick where he knows you won't look because he knows that you know that he knows that you think he knows where you will look?

Eh? What about that then!!

Never trust a magician who asks you to pet the puppy in his hat, that's what I always say.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

"Quick, Internet Police? We have a Serial Image poster on the loose!! Quick, Send the boys over Now!"

lol

But yeah, all we need now is another Holmes thread. Why not..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

"Quick, Internet Police? We have a Serial Image poster on the loose!! Quick, Send the boys over Now!"

lol

But yeah, all we need now is another Holmes thread. Why not..

Yeah....know what you mean......there is always 1 SIP (serial image poster) in every crowd.

Never mind - help is on the way bro...............

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassiper
I told my husband the other day that having some of the U.S. best athletes out of the country (as well as some of the Elites) would be a time really to worry about our own safety here in the U.S. Makes sense... A lot of our strongest (our troops) are also out of the country at War and now the best athletes are out as well... start # in the U.S.

Glad someone else is following my same thought pattern. Makes me feel less paranoid... or more. haha

Yeah, because when shtf everyone always looks to the Olympic team to come to the rescue.

OMG What would happen if Al-Qaida challenges us to a 400 Individual Medley? Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte are both in London. We're defenseless!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Being aware of your suroundings , the normal activities of any given day or night intstilled in most people , dulled to a degree of monotiny , are the ones that will look up with a blank expression instantly a statistical liability. those that without consious thought ,react to a feeling , or split second notice of things out of place are your survivors . any one looking for a specific action will inverably miss the object they are looking for unless they know exactly what to see, and the timing of events .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by TKDRL

Oh I read it.. And yes it was yet another thread about the Olympics.. Even if it was a thread claiming the Olympics was a false flag op, To take our attention away from a "Bigger conspiracy"..
edit on 28-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: gramma

Missed the point entirely I see.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Yeah, because when shtf everyone always looks to the Olympic team to come to the rescue.

OMG What would happen if Al-Qaida challenges us to a 400 Individual Medley? Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte are both in London. We're defenseless!

I just meant that with having all the attention over there, some high-profiles over there, and a lot of our troops out of the country, it would be a bad time to have some bad stuff go down here.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I wonder sometimes if all these conspiracy posts across the internet about some false flag event, or ufo's landing, etc, come down to a brilliant advertisement strategy to get people who don't typically watch the Olympics, to tune in and see if something happens. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiper

I know I'm just funnin' with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I'm glad that you weren't being snarky or anything because I would have been mortified!

You're funny.

top topics

join