It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING video absolutely Epic!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I searched and could only find a short version of this video on ATS focusing only on some of the ping pong/table tennis and none of the rest.. hardly anyone saw it as it had 0 flags.. this is the full version and people need to see this in my opinion. I couldn't contain myself whilst watching it.. apologies for the adverts.

And just incase the embed didn't work (I'm on my phone): m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

Someone dare tell me they didn't find that entertaining.. Bruce Lee.. RIP you absolute legend.

EDIT: As it turns out this isn't actually Bruce Lee and its a viral ad. Still flipping awesome though, the choreography is sweeet!!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I love Bruce Lee but I have to say some of the jerky movements of the ball make me think CGI.

What is the original source of the video?

Either way it was awesome.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Amazing isnt it!

I've watched tons of Bruce Lee videos, he was so darn fast! I like his one inch punch videos...

CX

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Cool vid but has been discussed many times before....definately not real.

CX.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

CX.

Why and how is it not real? Is it staged? If so then its still awesome. Someone said they think it might be CGI and although I'm far from an expert I disagree. Can you be a bit more specific? Cos I got overly exited at this video and would hate to find out that its completely fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by CX

CX.

Why and how is it not real? Is it staged? If so then its still awesome. Someone said they think it might be CGI and although I'm far from an expert I disagree. Can you be a bit more specific? Cos I got overly exited at this video and would hate to find out that its completely fake.

You don't have to necessarily prove or disprove CGI.
I hope it's real because it's amazing, but I suspect the ping-pong ball would've been broken by the nunchaku if it were real.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I always assumed it was real until a poster above said it was fake. I just looked it up and it looks like this was a viral marketing ad for a phone.

Looks like they used an actor who looked like bruce.

Still cool though. Don't know if the actor actually did all that or if that was fake too.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

He does obliterate the ping pong ball in one of the shots, on purpose I think.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Very well made but very fake

Here is the story of the video.

www.zerzle.com...

Now that you’ve been blown away I can tell you part of the truth. This video is a promotional video made to promote the Nokia N96 Bruce Lee edition phone, a $1,290 mobile device — approximately 8,788 Chinese yuan — available only in Hong Kong and China. Apparently it’s been a very successful viral campaign.

“Yes, we discussed with the director how to make it look like a never-seen-before secret footage of Bruce Lee. The director took a great effort to study Bruce Lee and found the right talent. We used an up and coming local Chinese director whose passion could be seen in every second of the film.”

edit on 28-7-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I always assumed it was real until a poster above said it was fake. I just looked it up and it looks like this was a viral marketing ad for a phone.

Looks like they used an actor who looked like bruce.

Still cool though. Don't know if the actor actually did all that or if that was fake too.

Ahh thanks AshleyD!
I shall edit the OP accordingly.
Starred.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is one of those times when CGI stuff presented is so cool that you S&F anyway. Fun to watch it. If Bruce was alive and watch it, he would take it as a challenge.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Thanks for posting and clearing that up properly mate!

top topics

join