It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Munich Olympics '72 - Black September 11th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Has anybody put this together?

Peace

"The group's most infamous operation was the killing of 11 Israeli athletes, nine of whom were first taken hostage, and the killing of a German police officer, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. Black September's official name for the operation was "Ikrit and Biram", after the names of two Palestinian Christian villages whose residents had been killed or expelled by the Israeli military. "

en.wikipedia.org...(group)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmm...I didn't even think about September 11 when I heard about this terrorist event that happened at the XX Olympics in 1972 in connection with this years XXX Olympics (the X Olympics were held during the Great Depression in 1932.)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Could you be more specific about what I'm supposed to be linking together please?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Could you be more specific about what I'm supposed to be linking together please?

The fact that 11 Israelis were killed by a group called Black September (black september 11) at the XX Olympics

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Originally posted by trysts

The fact that 11 Israelis were killed by a group called Black September (black september 11) at the XX Olympics

Oh. I guess I thought that the OP meant something beyond a numerical association.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Date aside, the Arabs nations almost didn't agree to have their flags at half mast during the memorial meeting in the Olympic stadium. God the Arabs are so full of hate.

Remember that it was Palestinians who entered a friendly sports event in another country and killed representatives of Israel and Germany. Bunch of cowards. I'd trust an Israeli with a gun before I'd trust a Palestinian with a hand extended. Maybe that sounds harsh and maybe I need to visit there to be convinced otherwise but it's still my opinion for good or bad based on what I have seen, heard and read in my life so far.

new topics

top topics

join