It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Olympic Logo ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Littlejohnny1

The dude in the yellow tank-top looks like Pinocchio. So I guess everything is a lie.

edit on 27-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littlejohnny1
What have we here ?

The soccer player on the left looks like Hitler and the Fencer has put it right through the 'e' (for England) ?

Any thoughts ?

They have the satanic sphere at the beginning, Obama is holding the "O"

The Pinocchio looking guy is holding an "O' and 'G" which I find interestingly symbolic, Pinocchio known as a LIAR goes to Catchfools( the city.)

OG

Og, ("gigantic"; Hebrew: עוג‎, cog ˈʕoːɡ; Arabic: عوج‎, cogh [ʕoːɣ]) according to the Bible, was an Amorite king of Bashan who, along with his army, was slain by Moses and his men at the battle of Edrei. In Islamic folklore he is referred to as ‘Uj ibn Anaq (‘Ûj ibn ‘Anâq عوج بن عنق), one of the giants mentioned in the Qur'an (jababirat or jabbirun).

Og is mentioned in Jewish folklore as being alive from the time of Noah up until the time of his death in battle with the Israelites. It is also written in the Midrash[1] that he had a special compartment in Noah's Ark just for him. Aggadah suggests an alternative to this; that he sat upon the top of the ark, riding out the flood for the duration of the storm from this location.

Og is pronounced as the last of the Rephaim

UT oh
next

edit on 063131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Seriously?!?!

Stretching much?

The character on the left looks NOTHING like Hitler....

Seriously why do people want to make nothing into something.

There are far better "conspiracies" surrounding the Olympics and the logos used.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well the logo would probably top the list of importance, it is the symbol,
if you believe in that sort of thing,

relax

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I've got it !

Massive explosion, clouds of billowing black smoke. From which emerges a huge disc shaped ufo (ain't they all that shape) ?

The UFO lands in the middle of the games arena and out steps a very much alive & well Adolf Hitler.

He grabs the soccer ball, scrambles back into the ufo and they bugger off never to be seen again!

This stuff I got tonight is strong !

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And the brown dude has a dogs nose (mans best friend)..and and..the guy with the O and g has a pinochos nose (govenment lies) and the clouds are blue (ancient sign for end of days) and the girl in green has got a life and totaly avoids this sort of brainless putting two and two together and coming up with eleventy....twit!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeevar

And the brown dude has a dogs nose (mans best friend)..and and..the guy with the O and g has a pinochos nose (govenment lies) and the clouds are blue (ancient sign for end of days) and the girl in green has got a life and totaly avoids this sort of brainless putting two and two together and coming up with eleventy....twit!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I can't believe that conspiracy theorists are mocked! I mean, it's all right there folks, we just have to wake up and open our eyes to it!

Seriously though, this is a joke thread, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The real question everybody should be asking is....Why has google come up with a really crap lazy picture for such a main event?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It is threads like this that cause me not to check this site til something goes down. No matter what pathetic world you live in...not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. If those of you who posted non stop gibberish would start actually contributing to society maybe your lives wouldn't be so boring. Hence...we wouldn't have to read this garbage. Kudos on making yourself look like a moron. You wont be the last.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Alythea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guess with all the build up,if nothing happens some of us will be insulted...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Even Donald Duck made a more convincing Hitler....oh my word theres even a disney connection in this conspiracy thread...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Look again.The fencer is the L.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The soccer player on the left looks like Hitler and the Fencer has put it right through the 'e' (for England) ?

No.

You're just looking really hard for connections because you want it to be true.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in the existence of the Illuminati and such, but you're just looking wayyyyy too hard.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And so as you seek you also shall find...meanings vary between the various minds of beholders.

I wonder if there are any hidden diagrams or numerical codes in that oh so vivid red hair?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So, do you have any problem with my avatar?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join