It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine, New Life Church, Virginia Tech, Arizona, Aurora

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

You may have misunderstood me, when I said disarmed I was speaking of a defenseless target rich environment.
Lambs to the slaughter if you will.
Also Pelosi is a tool and that is all I will say.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Look at the numerology, of dead and wounded especially. But there are many codings.
Columbine 13 dead
VA Tech 33
AZ 6+1, etc

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Hmmm. Good point, but I couldn't see Gabby Giffords as a real threat.

However, that does not invalidate your point.

Maybe her husband knows something and they warned him by trying to kill her. He's an astronaut. ??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Also just wanted to add a little tidbit that I caught on the news live during the Columbine Massacre. The media reported that they stated they wanted to highjack a plane and fly it to New York and DC anyone else remember?

I wouldn't be surprised by this. After all, there were more than the 2 shooters at Columbine that day. Many witnesses reported up to 7 people involved and that some accomplices looked to old to be in school. If spooks were helping them then they could've planned 9-11.

Bill Cooper came out and said there were going to be terror attacks with planes flying into the twin towers 2 months before it happened. He also conveniently died in a shootout 4 months later.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

I definitely recall the reports of more than 2 shooters at columbine as it was unfolding. It has been some years since I have seen the footage from that event but I found it strange that there was such little footage available. If the school had cameras I would think they would be everywhere much like my school at the time of the incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join