It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auroa is the new Columbia, and a New Plan for a NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A lot of people are familiar with the conspiracies surrounding the name "Columbia"

Columbia was the original poetic name of The United States. A play on the word/name Columbus making The United States "The Land of Columbus". Also a version of the Goddess of Liberty, whose origin dates back as far as the Romans.

We have the seat of our government in the District of Columbia
We have the Statue of Freedom sitting atop the US Capitol Building, also considered a version of Columbia
We have the Statue of Liberty, also considered a version of Columbia
There are Statues sitting atop the Texas state Capitol, Georgia State Capitol, and many Universities
Columbia Films, whose logo depicts a statue of Columbia
Shuttle Columbia
Columbia University in NY, home of the Statue of Liberty
Columbia College in Chicago
University of Portland (formerly known as the University of Columbia) a Roman Catholic School
Columbia River
British Columbia

The list goes on for quite a while.

Here a brief timeline of events. This list does NOT encompass all of the many events i believe fall into this changing of Conspiracies, but it covers the gist of it.

Denver International Airport Opens - May 15th 1994 The Denver International Airport opens. Some believe this Airport houes a secret underground bunker or facility. The Airport appears from above much like a Swastika and also is home to many cryptic murals depicting the End of the World and it's replacement with a new world, or a New World Order.

Federal Assault Weapon Ban - Sept 13th 1994 Congress passes the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, to many the most strict law concerning Gun Ownership the United States has even seen.

Columbine School Shooting - April 20th 1999 a mass shooting in the city of Columbine (Columbia) a suburb of Denver Colorado, also the location of a Lockheed Martin plant, one of the wealthiest Defense Contractors in the world. There is debate about the original intended date for this event, as April 19th was the 4th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing. This shooting sparked a national debate on Gun Control,

9/11 - Sept 11th 2001 an attack on NYC (Home of the Statue of Liberty(Columbia))and D.C. (the District of Columbia), some argue the 4th plane was headed for the Capitol where the Statue of Columbia sits atop. Some consider this event a conspiracy to seize control of the nation or world, some see that plan as having failed in its overall goal. Yet the U.S. did embark on it's invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq there were plans drawn up for these invasions before 911 occurred.

Loss of the Shuttle Columbia - Feb 1st 2003 the loss of the very first flyable Space Shuttle (Enterprise was a test ship only). The ship burned apart over most of the US and was followed by a speech by the President stating "This day has brought terrible news and great sadness to our country ... The Columbia is lost" as well as saying " "The cause in which they died will continue."

Federal Assault Weapon Ban Expires - Sept 13th 2004 The Federal Assault Weapon Ban is allowed to expire.

Air Force One Photo Op Incident - April 27th 2009 Air Force One (VC-25) followed by what some argue was an unmanned fighter jet, caused an uproar while it circled the Statue of Liberty (Columbia). That night the President went on T.V. to state "It was a mistake. It was something we found out about along with all of you. And it will not happen again."

Withdrawl from Iraq - December 18th 2011 the U.S. withdraws the majority of it's troops from Iraq.

First Aurora Colorado Incident - June 4th 2012 Police looking for a bank robber stop 40 cars and at gun point detain (illegally) every person in an intersection. This gross violation of the constitution is justified by the Police Chief and the police even get praise for their efforts by those they violated.

High Park Fire - June 9th 2012 - A wild fire which at the time became the largest in Colorado's history begins.

Waldo Canyon Fire - June 23rd 2012 - A wild fire which surpasses the size and devastation of the High Park Fire becoming the largest in Colorado's History begins.

Second Aurora Colorado Incident - July 20th 2012 - A mass shooting at a movie theater in Aurora Colorado. There are now talks of in the future, resuming the Federal Assault Weapons ban but without an expiration Date.

The Movie Theater is only 19 miles (less with a direct path) to Columbine High school. They are both located in suburbs of Denver. Denver also being the location of the Denver International Airport the subject of many of it's own conspiracies. One need only look at the State Seal of Colorado to see this State is the Home of many past and future plans for the Illuminati.

At the top is the Eye of Providence or 'All Seeing Eye' within a triangle, from which golden rays radiate on two sides. Below the eye is a scroll, the Roman fasces, a bundle of birch or elm rods with a battle ax bound together with a ribbon of red, white and blue with the words, "Union and Constitution." The bundle of rods bound together symbolizes strength which is lacking in the single rod. The axe symbolizes authority and leadership. Below the scroll is the heraldic shield bearing across the top on a red ground three snow-capped mountains with clouds above them. The lower half of the shield has two miner's tools, the pick and sledge hammer, crossed on a golden ground. Below the shield in a semicircle is the motto, "Nil Sine Numine", Latin words meaning "Nothing without providence" or "nothing without the Deity"[2], and at the bottom the figures 1876, the year Colorado came into statehood.
- Wikipedia

Many know the All Seeing Eye as the tell all symbol of the Illuminati. Many know the Fasces as the Symbol for Fascism, a symbol which also adorns the walls of Congress at the U.S. Capitol.

We talked about what Columbia means, it was the original vision of the United States. A goddess of Liberty.

But who is Aurora? Aurora is the Goddess of Dawn, believed to fly across the Sky announcing the arrival of the Sun.
Could it be that when G.W.Bush said "Columbia is lost", that he was saying their original plan (911 and subsquent invasions) had failed to bring forth a New World Order and a new plan was to begin? One to take its place?

As of right now we have Aurora announcing that first, the Police will seize the people, and remove our rights, and they will be praised for it. And Second we will have mass killings?

What other disasters will the Aurora Plan for a New World Order bring?
edit on 26-7-2012 by tpsreporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting. Not sure where you are going with some of those dots but your conclusions make sense. Just the symbolism inherent in The Dark Knight and a New Dawn,..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Interesting. Not sure where you are going with some of those dots but your conclusions make sense. Just the symbolism inherent in The Dark Knight and a New Dawn,..

I guess im sort of asking what others see in those dots. Its hard for me to really put it all into words, I believe some events are just the world happening as it would, and others part of a larger conspiracy.

What has always bothered me was that everyone seems to think everything that is done for a conspiracy turns out as they originally intended. I think since they can sometimes fail, not all events are linked, or maybe not always part of the same succession of events.

I was mostly shocked to see that yet again we have something fishy happening in Aurora, In the Denver Area ect.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Your post got me to digging around a bit and I found a few things:
Colorado state seal features the number 1876 (100 years after declaration of Independence)
Also has a fasces - Roman seal for authority as seen in Congress.
An all seeing eye at the top.
But it was the motto that got me -

"Nil Sine Numine", Latin words meaning "Nothing without providence" or "nothing without the Deity"[2]"'Nothing without providence'". Others say it is "Nothing without God". Merriam Webster's translates it as "Nothing without the divine will. The Latin phrase appears to be an adaptation from Virgil's Aeneid where in Book II,line 777

- Wikipedia
The guy who helped design the seal was governor William Gilpin who dreamed that Denver would one day become the new National capital.

Denver does have a very violent history of late.
Far more so than it's size should dictate.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
And, just for kicks to tie it in to the 2012 Olympics:

The high school/mascot in Aurora?

The Gateway Olympians.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Wow. Thats intense!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tpsreporter

What other disasters will the Aurora Plan for a New World Order bring?

As a citizen of Aurora CO, I hope none! But I will keep an eye out.

As an aside but adding to your thread. I created a post 9 days agos explaining the UAVs circling Aurora CO, while me and my friends were playing volleyball at a park. It was the weirdest thing seeing unmanned spy plane survaying my town.

But if Aurora events tell a story, it is Police force taking away rights, Massive deaths, and government survalance of its own citizens.

Interresting take.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
And, just for kicks to tie it in to the 2012 Olympics:

The high school/mascot in Aurora?

The Gateway Olympians.

They were my rival High School growing up. I never thought of that, and Gateway to boot! It is also the closest public school to the theatre of the attack.

mind blown lol.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

As a citizen, i really want to know what the majority of people felt regarding the Police Action where they detained at gun point all the cars in the intersection?

The news makes a case that everyone was "fine with it" and that no one complained ect.

Can you clarify with some perspective being a member of that community?

top topics

join