It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate Bill S202: Audit the Federal Reserve - Harry Reid phone call campaign!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
S202 is the companion bill to the House of Reps version of the Audit of the Federal Reserve. We need to get our senators to support it!

Even if we get their support, IF we don't get SENATOR Harry Reid to allow a vote on this bill (S202) in the senate, the AUDIT WON'T HAPPEN!

We need to contact the senate leader and request that the Audit the Federal Reserve bill in the senate be voted on without amendment!!! It is called S202 but you also need to get your own senators behind it and CO-SPONSOR it.... If you need to know who your senators are go to this site and add your zip code!

US Senator Finder by Zip

We have the 2/3rds majority in the house to override... we need the same in the senate. Stop the Cabal!

Harry Reid has said he WILL NOT allow the Audit the Fed Bill to be voted on. We must hammer his phones with requests to support it and vote for it and allow the American people to audit the federal reserve!

Here are his office numbers - be nice! I have actually talked to the people who answer the phone and ask them if they realize inflation is a tax and if they like the fact the value of their dollar is shrinking... they usually don't know what to say but some will agree we should audit the fed.

Carson City
600 East William Street, #304
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: 775-882-7343 / Fax: 775-883-1980

Las Vegas
Lloyd D. George Building
333 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 8016
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: 702-388-5020 / Fax: 702-388-5030

Reno
Bruce R. Thompson Courthouse and Federal Building
400 South Virginia Street, Suite 902
Reno, NV 89501
Phone: 775-686-5750 / Fax: 775-686-5757

Rural Nevada
If you live in Esmeralda, Lincoln, or Nye Counties:
Phone: 702-388-5020 / Fax: 702-388-5030
If you live in Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storey or White Pine County:
Phone: 775-686-5750 / Fax: 775-686-5757

Those are his office numbers - please call and ask him to allow the vote and to support an audit of the fed - it is our money after all!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I already Contacted mine, but hes one of the D-bags that voted in the patriot act again so who knows...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

Harry Reid is a disgusting human being. I'm not surprised at all that he's against a Fed audit .. it goes against his own financial interest I'm sure. There is only three reason to vote against it after all .... you're being bribed by banks, own bank stock or know somethings wrong with the Fed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

i am from AZ and McCain (surprisingly) supports it but Kyl (who is retiring) is not supporting it. we are really calling on him and writing him as there is a chance he might find his moral compass ---we can only hope and pray at this point!

top topics

join