It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as a "9/11 truth community"...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Varemia
The funny thing about claiming that having 1600 followers, is that the majority of them aren't even real architects or engineers in the sense that you are using them. As far as I know, none of them are posting papers to academic journals. So why should I listen to their criticisms?

I wasn't aware of some rule that required trained professional architects and engineers to write papers to academic journals to be considered credible.

Person A and Person B both went to the same school, had the same engineering class, got the same degree. But Person B wrote a paper and person A did not. That makes person B more credible? Give me a break, seriously.

Yes, person B would be more credible in my eyes. Person A may have gone to the same school, to the same classes, and gotten the same degree. However, Person A may have cheated on tests, turned in cruddy papers, and never really become an expert in his field. Person B submitted a paper and got it into an academic journal, reviewed by a dozen other professionals in the field. Person B has credibility. Person A is a big question-mark. I don't know if he really knows what he's doing if he's never contributed to his field.

Academic papers are very important in figuring out how an academic thinks and works things out. Without it, he may as well be making stuff up, using his name as a brand so that people believe that 4 out of 5 specially chosen engineers believe that 9/11 is a conspiracy (though, let's face it, 1600 is .01% of the architects and engineers in America alone. That's like having only the farthest reaches of the field under your wing. Scientology can attest to more than that. Honestly, if it was even 1 full percent of them, I would take them seriously, but you can pull 1600 guys from any profession and string them along for your belief.)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I thought you were seriously interested in what happend during 9/11. Heck, you only post in 9/11 forums. Your last two threads have been really, really misinformed, outrageously opinionated and you are starting to spout the same themes over and over...laser beams and nukes...of course, like any conspiracy there are those on the fringes who have a more "liberal" mindset when it comes to fantastic theories. You seem taken by them. Not that it matters, because you couldn't even respond to my post in your last "thread", but I believe you are in it just for the argument and have no real say on anything. You are an internet creation here to argue with people because you can. Too bad. You seemed intelligent before. Now it is just all sour grapes.

CJ

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
Osama was on video claiming responsibilty.

Really?

* September 12, 2001: Aide Says Bin Laden Denies Role in 9/11 Attacks

* September 13, 2001: Taliban Says Bin Laden Denies Role in 9/11 Attacks

* September 16, 2001: Bin Laden, in Statement Read on Al Jazeera, Denies Involvement in 9/11 Attacks

* September 28, 2001: Bin Laden Again Denies Involvement in 9/11 Attacks

* October 7, 2001: Bin Laden Issues Video, Warning the US, but Does Not Claim Responsibility for 9/11

* November 2001: Bin Laden ‘Confession’ Video Made, according to U.S.

* December 26, 2001: Bin Laden Again Denies 9/11 Involvement, but Praises Hijackers

Sources

As you can see, bin Laden continuously denied involvement in the 9/11 attacks, even after his alleged "confession" video. His "confession" video just happened to be "found".

You [snipped immature name-calling] will always bend and warp the truth and only see what you want to see.

Looks like the truth wasn't "warped" from this end. I'll accept your apology.

I really hope that one [day] conspiracy theory's would fall under treason

The constitution guarantees that will never happen. Terrorists are the only individuals who want to destroy and erode our constitutional freedoms.

edit on 27-7-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Sorry, but I won't discount someone's education based on the number of papers they've written, or the lack thereof.

So many sorry people wasting so much time and money on education for nothing. Their education totally worthless unless they write papers to "prove" they're educated, according to you.

edit on 27-7-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join