It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove Me Wrong--Please!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Like many who have posted recently, I share an overwhelming anxiety and feeling of impending gloom regarding the potential for Olympic terrorism. Where this leads me, as I have mentioned more than once in previous writings on ATS and elsewhere, is what kind of world are my children going to live in? If this global paranoia transitions to global precognition and some terrible event occurs at the Olympics we could face something similar to world-wide martial law as each and every country assesses it's vulnerability. Our president and congress seem perfectly content in allowing a police state and in fact seem to be leading the charge in that direction with or without provocation.

Often conjecture and beliefs are presented with such conviction by authors at ATS that they truly do not see any other possible outcome. I am looking for someone who can help me find that degree of comfort that as early as this very weekend, my kid's freedom to be on the streets alone or at night will not disappear. I want to believe they can be safe and free from the removal of the few remaining liberties they enjoy today. Can anyone convince me that the Olympics and the world in general is and will continue to be at least stable enough that my son and daughter will have a chance to live long, productive, happy, and free lives? Will anyone take this challenge? Someone grant me peace of mind for their lives.

Please?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Kafka's "Give It Up!"

It was very early in the morning, the streets clean and deserted, I was on my way to the railroad station. As I compared the tower clock with my watch I realized it was already much later than I had thought, I had to hurry, the shock of this discovery made me feel uncertain of the way, I was not very well acquainted with the town yet, fortunately there was a policeman nearby, I ran to him and breathlessly asked him the way. He smiled and said: 'from me you want to learn the way?' 'Yes,' I said, 'since I cannot find it myself.' 'Give it up, give it up,' said he, and turned away with a great sweep, like someone who wants to be alone with his laughter.

amormundi.blogspot.com...

Sorry I can't be of any help.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

teach your kids the one two deak, i could never be caught as a kid

more serious note though... there can be no proof since the olympics havn't happened so there is no guarantee.
BUT to make it sound a bit better, there is going to be over 15,000 armed personal at the olympics this year, and if anything does happen (which WONT happen from outsiders) it will have to done to us by us...

so i guess if you dont trust our government, or the SHADOWS as people say, i dont think there is any reinsurance we can give you

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

edit on 7/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

ETA...not sure where I was rambling off too. Sorry about that. Past my bedtime.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Who cares if there is Olympic terrorism? Everyone who has a grasp of reality understands that terrorism is a created fear. While innocent lives may be lost should such an event happen then while it is tragic it just further reinforces the fact that government, media and war mongers are willing to do anything to wage unjust wars, subjugate there people and move closer to an iron grip on what is already a docile and pathetic society.

Terrorism? Roflmao. Yeah, thats scary!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

last time i kept chugging along i got a 3 day suspension on my license
edit on 26-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Prove to me that there will be an attack.

See?

You can't.

Don't get all worked up on speculation.

Namaste

beez

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

See?

You can't.

Namaste

beez

BABOOMCHHSSSSSS

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

See?

You can't.

Namaste

beez

Well ........... Israel says Iran will attack london ...... so i suspect Israel ....
You dont draft thousands of troops into your home soil for security at a f****** sports competition ....
And London is now under martial law ...... by 01:00 pm today the small land locked town of Newcastle will be under martial law ....... when the army is marching the streets armed to the teeth , you OBEY , or die .

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster

See?

You can't.

Namaste

beez

Well ........... Israel says Iran will attack london ...... so i suspect Israel ....
You dont draft thousands of troops into your home soil for security at a f****** sports competition ....
And London is now under martial law ...... by 01:00 pm today the small land locked town of Newcastle will be under martial law ....... when the army is marching the streets armed to the teeth , you OBEY , or die .

All talk.

If I were a foreign country going to attack, the LAST thing I'd do would be to telegraph it.

I especially enjoy watching the fencing.
*grabbing a bag of popcorn*

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. Now people have to convince other's that future bad things aren't going to happen? I have to debunk things that haven't happened yet?

Your kids will be fine.

ETA: Guys please don't start calling it Olympic terrorism. Terrorism at the Olympics is OK I guess. You leave my mountains alone!
edit on 26-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well nothing is written in stone and our future is decided daily. I would argue that even though all indications point to a mass staged event like 9/11 that changes the political landscape nothing can be planned and carried out exactly as planned. Law of life. I would also argue that as much as people are informed and know their reality that event will be harder to pin point to anything like the Olympics.

Certain things are on time tables others are left to opportunity. Like 9/11 could have been planned or just taken advantage of after. Either way if let's say Damascus was planned to be nuked because of a cover story of Assad using chemical or biological weapons but the whole thing is talked about in detail out of chance before hand, then they have to modify their plan.

If the fulfillment of prophecy is their goal, then maybe you could set their plan back years by one event being delayed. They did need to repeat a world war. Like if their plan hinges on Jerusalem building a new temple, and need Muslims to be loathed so they can destroy the dome of the rock, then love them instead and spread the love so such any event has an uphill battle as much as possible.

Or if they need for a dollar alternative to fail, invest in it and spread the word.

We can take in an active effort being part of the solution. That works for me. I used to be pretty bogged down by it all. Now I turn that energy into hope. Despair fueling my war for my mind and our hearts.

hold it down.

edit on 26-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join