It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor of Boston to Chick-Fil-A: Get Lost!!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Utter baloney.

Boycotting the company, all kinds of protests, vandalism, and you have the GALL to say it isn't about what this man believes?

Horse crap.

You can bs all you want, but, this is all about what these people believe.

They don't believe the same way as you, get over it, and stop attacking them.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Annee

Utter baloney.

Boycotting the company, all kinds of protests, vandalism, and you have the GALL to say it isn't about what this man believes?

Horse crap.

You can bs all you want, but, this is all about what these people believe.

They don't believe the same way as you, get over it, and stop attacking them.

LGBTQ as a political groups is focused on Equal Rights.

Will there be individuals that act out - - - on ALL SIDES. YES.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Baloney. It's just one group of bigots trying to silence a group of Christians because they support traditional marriage.

It's not both sides doing it to one another.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Baloney. It's just one group of bigots trying to silence a group of Christians because they support traditional marriage.

It's not both sides doing it to one another.

Legal Government Marriage is a contract. It has nothing to do with any kind of belief or non-belief - - feelings or anything else.

How you define your own marriage is up to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Way to dance around what I said. But then again, I've come to expect it from you.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Way to dance around what I said. But then again, I've come to expect it from you.

I am not the one dancing around. That would be you.

My focus is always on Equal Rights - - - Legal Government Marriage - - which is a contract. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The Human Rights Campaign is deeply entrenched in the licensing of marriage. The legal definition of license is the grant of permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal. Marriage is a fundamental unalienable right and requires no permission from the state. Instead of actually fighting for equal rights, which are unalienable rights, the gay community has shamefully conspired with other groups to ensure that term "equal rights" be conflated with government granted legal rights, and this "Human Rights Campaign" has no regard for unalienable rights.

Everyone has unalienable rights. No government can grant these unalienable rights as everyone has them from birth. Legal rights, demonstrably, are not equal.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by Annee

The Human Rights Campaign is deeply entrenched in the licensing of marriage.

Trying to hi-jack another thread with your same old tired marriage rant?

Equality is Equal to what is in place RIGHT NOW!

Do not address me again.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No, that would be you, and I see how you run from someone who is much more eloquent and knowledgeable than you. In fact, I'd love to see you debate the guy. I'm sure you won't because you'll lose.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

No, that would be you, and I see how you run from someone who is much more eloquent and knowledgeable than you. In fact, I'd love to see you debate the guy. I'm sure you won't because you'll lose.

I have one focus. Period. I have no interest in those trying to sway that focus.

Equality is Equal to what is RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW - - - this government has a contract called Marriage License that affords certain privileges that are not available by any other means. These privileges are being denied a minority group.

This is not about changing anything. This is about all having the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to change the structure or eliminate marriage from government - - - that is a separate issue I have no interest in.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Baloney. You're not for equal rights you're for special privileges and double standards.

And of course you won't debate. You're too scared to.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do not address me again.

Or what? Will you assert your superior "equal right" over my inferior "equal right"? Who do your think your kidding with this hypocrisy of yours?

You and far too many have hi-jacked "equal rights" and you have consistently and willfully disregarded unalienable rights in favor of government granted privileges and have the audacity to call that "equal rights". You have no regard for equality. If you did you would address my argument in a civil manner as opposed to attacking my character.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Baloney. You're not for equal rights you're for special privileges and double standards.

And of course you won't debate. You're too scared to.

What is there to debate?

Special privileges? That would be heterosexuals who already have the right to Legal Government Marriage.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

For those who want to change the structure or eliminate marriage from government - - - that is a separate issue I have no interest in.

That is because you have no interest in equal rights. It is merely a buzz word you use to disguise the tyranny you advocate. You are clearly in favor as things are NOW. Well Annee, the way things are now is that many people believe that they have the right or authority to determine who should or should not get a license to do something that is perfectly legal to begin with. You're all for NOW Anne, live with NOW.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And with that you're derailing the thread.

You're the one that wants to silence anybody else who disagrees with you. You won't even debate anyone who disagrees with you.

edit on 6-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And with that you're derailing the thread.

You're the one that wants to silence anybody else who disagrees with you. You won't eben debate anyone who disagrees with you.

Great - - then let's go back to the thread subject.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Great - - then let's go back to the thread subject.

A Mayor, who just like you, has no regard at all for equal rights. Has the Mayor told businesses who support gay marriage to get lost? Where's the equal rights?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I do not consider Equal Rights debatable.

There is peripheral subject matter around it that is debatable.

Trying to strong arm bully me - - - is a waste of time.

I have to go now. It involves a child.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I do not consider Equal Rights debatable.

There is peripheral subject matter around it that is debatable.

Trying to strong arm bully me - - - is a waste of time.

I have to go now. It involves a child.

This coming from the poster who continually demands other members "not address" her. Trying to bully people or strong arm them into accepting a gay agenda is a waste of time. If gay people want to get married then they are free to do so. If anyone wants permission to exercise a right, they should be prepared for one of two options:

Permission granted

Permission denied

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You're the one who's been strong arming people. Now people are strong arming you back. You don't like it? Tough. Don't strong arm people and don't tell people what they think.

People don't have to agree with you like you seem to think they do. You do not have the monopoly on defining things.

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join