It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can a soul's mind be in more than one place at the same time?

I think it can be. I think a soul can divide up its mind however it wants. This is why the three that were alive altogether at a time in the past are really just two alive seperate intertwined beings. Me and her. Her? The only other being that lives besides me.

I been a second mind with a body here on earth. My first mind carried on in a body here on earth but is no longer here ever since Sept. 1996. I was mystically informed plainly that the man (who was become famous) knew about the astral projectors, which I had known about, although I thought I had only known about the astral projectors. "Knew" is the key word because at the time I was informed he knew, the man was dead (he was killed from complications from a gunshot wound to the chest).

I figure this is what the three and two theme in my life is revealing. Three and two theme are due to numbers I constantly happen to read by digital time displays.
edit on 25-7-2012 by WarJohn because: Fixed

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Can you explain this in deeper detail? Tell the story from the beginning, instead of putting half the middle and just a summary of the end.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

yes that would be a little more helpful..

this sounds like an interseting topic and i would like to hear the full scale story!

thanks!

new topics

join