It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Your Opinion On Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First off, I'd like to say thank you Mr. Friedman for taking your time and sharing your knowledge and opinions with us here on ATS. Without further ado, here are a few questions

1. Do you think there will ever be full disclosure by the Government concerning their knowledge about the UFO phenomena? If so, do you think there is evidence of work being done in an actual effort to help people adapt to this information?

2. What's your opinion on Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project?

3. In your opinion, is there anything people in general can do to speed up a possible process of disclosure?

Thanks,
/Durden

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Durden]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have no idea whether or not there will be full disclosure. I don't want technology of potentially great military significance out on the table where the bad guys ( there are many) can get it. The best hope is that the press will get off its butt and spend maybe 10% of what was spent on opening up the Political Watergate or on such "important " stories as Monica Lewinski, Elian Gonzalez, or Gary Conditt to blow the lid off the Cosmic Watergate. How can they not pay attention to the blacked out and whited out UFO documents from the NSA and CIA that I show? Or such comments as from USAF General Carroll Bolender that Reports of UFOs which could effect national Security are not part of the Blue Book System .. or to the many UFO documents on Black Vault website?

I have spent time with Greer and think he has his own agenda. He didn't use government reports to make his case nor the blacked out and whited out government documents and provided no evidence to link UFOs with free energy technology. He promised more than he delivered.

We can push the media when they say stupid things and work on local media people . Do note my 10 page bibliography in TOP SECRET/MAJIC which includes a dozen PhD Theses. Bring me in to speak on your campus. Join MUFON, become an investigator, be careful what you believe. There are plenty of liars out there.Maintain a large gray basket.

new topics

join