It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OmG... I Forgot my phone!! D:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is kinda like a part 2 from another thread i wrote... proving once again Life is lived in a box

Have you ever walked out of your house, and went about your day only to realize you left your phone at home?

I have friends that panic when their phone isn't within an arms reach... And even myself... while i don't panic, i feel like im missing a vital part of my body. How sad...

Break time... i go to relax, grab a coffee and walk out the door into the fresh night air... Light up a smoke with a deep sigh...

Reach into my pocket for my phone, so i can check my msgs... and take a look around ATS... only to realize y phone isn't where it should be... WTF?

*gasp*

A distinct memory flashes before my eyes... i vividly remember reminding myself to grab it before walking out the door, but in the hustle and bustle of the hour before work... i manage to run out the door without it.

SON OF A @%$#$ !!! :bnghd:

The remainder of the day is uneasy... because something is missing...

Yes Iphone is an addiction... and smart phones in general are an addiction... Its like having a computer with you at all times... Without it i feel slightly lost...

Thats right... life is lived in a box...

Can ye feel me?

edit on 25-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I do not feel you. I am an electronics junkie but I have no problem ditching my phone. I hate the dog collar that it has become. When I'm at home I put it on silent and leave it on my nightstand. I take it to work and if I'm leaving the house for an extended period, but for most around town stuff it can sit at home and wait.

If anything/anyone needs to get in touch with me urgently, they have my work cell, work phone, and know my physical address.

I know a lot of people who freak out without their facebook machine, I personally couldn't care less.

edit on 25-7-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ha ha star and flag for you. I often leave my phone various places in my flat so I miss calls quite often. Which apparently makes me a terrible person. I always phone people back straight away or at the very least text to apologise.

It's really not good to have these things around our testicles all day, and I would bet it doesn't help ovaries much either!

edit on 25-7-2012 by Big Raging Loner because: 'Are' to 'our' dear me amateur.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of a thread I made a while back about how I refuse to have a cell phone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join