It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you know if someone is ordering a hit on you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How would you know if someone is ordering a hit on you?

Or your being set up for a false flag operation?

What types of groups would murder/suicide/accident you?
What would you have to do to get murdered/suicided/accidented?

You think that guy in Colorado was a spy/mole that got caught?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

this would be really scary, you would have to know #1 FIRST before anything: what do "they" want.

as soon as you know what "they" want, you will know how to avoid them to the point where your so useless to them that they are tired of trying to "get you"

peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just by being a member here I've heard puts you on the terror watch list . I'm not going to be surprised to see SSSS on my next boarding pass, and wait for good ole watchful uncle sam to knock on my door everyday!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You'll know when you wake up dead for sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thats a darn good question, I wouldn't put it past my Mother in Law to try such things lol. Im serious

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Thats a darn good question, I wouldn't put it past my Mother in Law to try such things lol. Im serious

Mother in Law's are like the elite special forces for planet earth. No matter what country you come from, what language you speak, what color your skin is, we all know that mother in law's can achieve objectives that would make Navy Seals, Spetsnaz look like ordinary soldiers, heck, i bet that there is some underground bunker that the cia along with mossad and fsb are trained by mother in law's in special psyops tactics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

You take yourself far to seriously. Been here four years, just got a passport, went to Mexico. Nobody looked twice at me. But wait! Maybe I did see a wanted poster with no picture and only your username while going thru security!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by iwontrun

You take yourself far to seriously. Been here four years, just got a passport, went to Mexico. Nobody looked twice at me. But wait! Maybe I did see a wanted poster with no picture and only your username while going thru security!

He talked about

-CNN
-Dateline
-48 hours
-rockefeller
-corruption

He said CPD. If they don't give him his car back something something but leave the other one alone.
All while in a public library computer talking out loud for everyone to hear.
He knew my first name when talking to another dude.

Then the day before a guy showed up at a community computer workshop(freegeek) out of the blue. Young guy in blue, in his mid twenties looking for a ubunto install disc.Then stays there until I leave when the place closes.Doesn't buy anything nor talk to anyone.

edit on 25-7-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Sorry you couldn't see the facetious facial expression that was supposed to accompany my attempt at humor

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The whole point of a hit is that is is supposed to be surreptitious, and therefore unprovable afterward. To complicate matters, many signs also point to you being stalked or framed, or spied on, rather than being set up for a hit. So you cannot jump to conclusions. you CAN compare it with the motives of people in your life.

Here are a few classic signs:

-Someone in your life takes an unusual interest in your schedule---especially if only on one specific date. Even moreso if they only barely know you, or seem to already know details about your plans you haven't shared with that person.

-Someone in your life asks you to change your schedule for no good reason. Someone of the guys you play poker with wants to move the poker game to a Tuesday next week, when you guys have played on Thursdays for years. The person cannot give a good explanation of why, or you suspect or catch them lying about it.

- You recognize the same car at different points in your life. There's a tan Lincoln town car parked a block up the street when you drive off to work. You see the car later that night, when you're eating at a pizzeria on the other side of town.

-The is always a car just within sight in your rear-view mirror. The specific vehicle may change, but as soon as a car in that spot turns off your route, another nondescript car immediately takes its spot and matches your speed.

-You notice workmen who aren't really doing anything. A utility truck is parked in the alley several houses down from you. There's a guy in a uniform, but he doesn't seem to be accomplishing anything, or have any real purpose. They are like extras in a movie, or the "crowd" in the operating room in an old "M.A.S.H." episode.

-Your cellphone is stolen.

-A friend needs to borrow your cellphone, and returns it with the GPS enabled, other settings changed, or with an app added.

-Your email has been changed, or mails deleted without warning.

-Your home phone doesn't work right. Ringing for no reason, or hanging up; or clicks on the line.

-Strangers loitering around your vehicle when parked and unattended.

-signs of a break-in at home or office

-the occupant adjacent to you has suffered from a crime that goes unsolved.

-Items are added to your home or workspace without explanation. The kids are playing with a toy that someone else gave them. There is a clock on the wall at work in plain view of your desk, but has never been there before. No one seems to know when or why it was installed.

-you are privileged to someone else's negative information that is otherwise secret. Embezzling. a previous murder. adultery. the will has been changed. you know where the money is buried.

-Your car has been tampered with--the seat is further forward when you get in, it won't start, etc. If it has trouble starting, stop trying and take a look at the engine. Brakes suddenly fail, or the car sputters and stalls.

-First thing in the morning, your coffee cup looks clean, but has a gritty or powdery residue in the bottom-- when you know you cleaned it last time after using it.

-someone insists that you switch small personal items with them (phone, a set of keys, etc) or wants you begin trying something new; a new medicine, a new vitamin supplement, a new type of cuisine. "try these almond-flavored cookies---no come on! try them!).

-food or drink tastes strange; not spoilt, but a metallic or gritty aftertaste, or an out-of-place flavoriing. Spaghetti sauce that tastes like almonds, for example.

-people invite you to drink too much--way too much.

-People saying you look ill, or you seemed depressed, or that you should see a shrink, or telling you to "cheer up" when you aren't sad.

-Finding out that someone has taken out additional life insurance on you without your knowledge. Seriously; you should call your agent periodically and see if your spouse or employer has changed your policy.

Events around you that would fit into the pattern you fear, if they had happened to YOU. Examples:
-The neighbor is almost killed by a gas leak.
-The guy who takes the company car after you cancelled, is killed when the brakes fail.
-A former house guest suffers from a long illness after they leave your home.
-a friend is run off the road at night by another vehicle, when you loan them your car.

Finally, the ultimate sign of a hit: when you are the victim of a crime, and the perp isn't satisfied with when they get what they supposedly want. In other words, the mugger doesn't put the gun down, even after he has your wallet. The kidnapper doesn't even go to pick up the ransom money when it's delivered. The robber doesn't try the combination to the safe when you've just given it. The reason is, they are supposed to kill you. You are supposed to struggle, or refuse to open the safe, or give up the ransom money, thus providing the alibi for murder. When you give in, you destroy their motivation for an anonymous murd
edit on 26-7-2012 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join