It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo analysis needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I decided to post this thread in an effort to reach the below top secret crowd. If you have not seen this thread HERE...ghost captured on film on Christmas day can you do so and give your analysis of the photo?

I'm looking for photo analysis experts that can look at the photo, including exif data, and help us in this thread.

It's a very interesting thread for sure.

Any help is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

The guy in the image has a pair of seeing glasses hanging from the neck line of his shirt facing towards the back.

I don't think ghost need to wear glasses.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

The guy in the image has a pair of seeing glasses hanging from the neck line of his shirt facing towards the back.

I don't think ghost need to wear glasses.

It's a loop, not glasses.....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Kinda looks like the OP (pressthebutton)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
my analysis is that its a photo of a person and someone made up a story about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Im not a expert but I took a few courses in digital photography Im always taking photos with my dslr and using photo editing software.

The photo seems legit. It hasnt been shopped. I zoomed in until the photo was very pixelated. The pixels were exactly the same where the person is and the background. Usually when a photo is shopped the pixels will be differant sizes. Also the exif data doesnt say ant software was used. lol

But the photo isnt what everyone is calling into question. There is no way of proving no one else was in the house on a holiday when most people get lots of visitors, also the OP wasnt the one taking the photo. The op was probably to busy playing with his new xmas gifts to notice someone stopped by for a few minutes to wish everyone a merry xmas.

A few days ago I was by myself surfin around ATS when I heard talking in the kitchen. It was my little sis and her friend, they would have to walk past me to get in there. I asked when did you get here, they said are you retarded we walked over to you and said hey "jerk, we are getting something to eat we're hungry". I had no idea they walked past or said anything to me. I believe its a pic of a friend of the family or family member.

I tried to look at the photo using differant filters, sharpening tools, changing the saturation and luminance curve, contrast, and more but I after everything I tried not much of a noticeable differance in quality. I didnt have much time so this is the best I can do

new topics

top topics

join