It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sand Art Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
After watching Americas got Talent and seeing this Joe Castillo perform his sand art and ending one of his performances with ,"The all seeing eye". I thought for sure it would be posted here but I came up with nothing on a search. Then I youtube sand art and found a girl named Kseniya Simonova who does the same thing and did have threads HERE and HERE. It is a moving and powerful art that portrays a story or sometimes several using symbolism to get the message across. I thought it would be interesting to see peoples interpretations of them here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He didn't say it was the All Seeing Eye.

He said, it was the Eye of God.

So if you are going to try to go the Freemason/Illuminati route, I don't think that was his purpose of the drawing, as all of the other elements, AND, his final statement, were about how man has destroyed the earth. Nothing more.

edit on 25-7-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Its the same symbol that represents many things to different people, I can call it the eye of horus too. I totally agree with what he said at the end and the fact of the matter is we need to start focusing on our similarities and not differences. People can have different beliefs but similar ideas. I was more or less fascinated by this style of art more than anything.
edit on 25-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

new topics

join