It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The real reason the holocaust happened (warning, you may not be able to handle this)

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have been told many of the secrets of the world by advanced entities (see my thread ongoing)

I got a request from somebody to ask them why the holocaust was allowed to happen, this is why. Be warned many of you will not be able to handle the answer.

Controlling earth, and this is the honest to god truth, are a load of entities, most of them very selfish who see humanity as disposable and do as they want with them. They want earth to go at their pace, evolve technologically only at a pace they let them etc. This was seen recently by the attempt by nasa to bomb the moon, note no footage of it was shown despite cameras, because no blast happened, it was stopped.
Every time a shuttle takes off there are numerous ufos seen hovering around them, these are unmanded vehicles (look at it as being a very very advanced cctv camera which moves itself).

Basically, there was to be born in the period of the second world war, a set of jewish people who would grow up with extraterrestrial abilities, they would have been able to teach mankind how to extend their life spans, travel the cosmos etc.
The negative entities running this world would have none of that, and ordered an excuse for the death of millions of jewish children till they could be sure the potential families that it could have come from were exterminated.

I know it sounds horrific that millions would die because of it. When i heard this from my spiritual friends i cried, because it shows the true extent and lack of compassion that the entities running this world have.

I will gladly answer any questions on this topic
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk
 


What about all the Sephardic Jews from Spain that made their way to the states through Ellis Island.
You saying only the Jews from Poland and what not, or they wanted to terminate all Jews?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk
 


That is interesting. Whitley Streiber says something similar in his book "The Master of the Key", that a jewish couple murdered in the holocaust would have produced a child that would have developed gravity propulsion systems to help take us into the further galaxy.

He doesn't say the holocaust was done for this specific reason though.


In 1998, a mysterious man that Whitley Strieber calls the Master of the Key burst into his hotel room in Toronto and told him all kinds of things he didn't know--but when he checked them out later, he found out they were TRUE. One of the few things that Whitley could NOT check out was MOTKE's provocative statement that we are stuck on this planet because the parents of the child who would have given us the ability to travel into space was killed in the holocaust!


Here is the article:

www.unknowncountry.com...

We need to band together and fight these entities.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
He's not the messiah

all the proof you'd ever need is right here.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by sopheruk
 


What about all the Sephardic Jews from Spain that made their way to the states through Ellis Island.
You saying only the Jews from Poland and what not, or they wanted to terminate all Jews?


Anyone considered to have been from the same towns or villages, or to have had any kind of direct or indirect contact, were killed.

In each village it wasnt uncommon to have many thousands of people. In fact in poland itself there were millions of jews, 90% exterminated. There wasnt that much distance between them as there were several cities that they mainly populated.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by sopheruk
 


That is interesting. Whitley Streiber says something similar in his book "The Master of the Key", that a jewish couple murdered in the holocaust would have produced a child that would have developed gravity propulsion systems to help take us into the further galaxy.

He doesn't say the holocaust was done for this specific reason though.


In 1998, a mysterious man that Whitley Strieber calls the Master of the Key burst into his hotel room in Toronto and told him all kinds of things he didn't know--but when he checked them out later, he found out they were TRUE. One of the few things that Whitley could NOT check out was MOTKE's provocative statement that we are stuck on this planet because the parents of the child who would have given us the ability to travel into space was killed in the holocaust!


Here is the article:

www.unknowncountry.com...

We need to band together and fight these entities.


I had never heard of whitley strieber before
What i am telling you is from direct face to face contact with an extraterrestrial, the fact that somebody else knows this interests me, can you give me a source to where he has said this. thanks
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk
 


Have your friends given you any ideas how mankind can fight these entities? I'm also curious if they informed you as to why they choose you?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk
 





by nasa to bomb the moon, note no footage of it was shown despite cameras, because no blast happened, it was stopped.


Skip to 3:28 and watch..




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

I had never heard of whitley strieber before
What i am telling you is from direct face to face contact with an extraterrestrial, the fact that somebody else knows this interests me, can you give me a source to where he has said this. thanks
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)


I believe you! I gave you some links above, and here is the book, it is somewhere in there. Maybe you could contact him and compare notes (seriously).

www.nexternal.com...



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk
 


King Herod's intention was however not to worship but to kill baby Jesus. THEY NEVER can do it that way they only make the CREATOR and its GOD(s) sends upset. smh interesting



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What is interesting to me is the total obsession with this event. It isn't even the worst in modern history, or even the last 100 years. Stalin's efforts were horrendous - his OWN people, and Pol Pot, Mao, between the three we see 10's of millions wiped out for no real reason. The reason I say this in this thread is the extreme focus that Hitler has let slide the other events entirely, in fact, Rawanda's genocide has happened since the "never again" campaign has been in full swing.

If the supposed healer class were amongst the "chosen people" in Europe in the 30's and 40's, then what explains the continued extermination of tens of millions since? I sincerely doubt the special people theme here, this was a Burnt Offering (holocaust=burnt offering), a sacrifice of human energy to the overlords of this planet who demand this from those they put into power - and those they left behind to actually herd their livestock. What is most comical is the fools who help, who believe they will be entitled to privileges for selling out their own - as in the case of Stalin tenure, the helpers are the first to die as they have proven themselves able to sell out their own.

In each mass killing, 100's of millions over the last 2000 years, the energy released is consumed by the overlords, it is why they "keep" us in the cage called earth. Individual excuses are made for each event, religion, political and even none in the case of Rawanda, but the common theme is eternal - all are energy sacrifices. If you have ever been in the presence of someone who is beyond fearful, hysterical, and you've paid attention to the energy, you'll know what killing thousands, or millions will feel like and understand why this is done by these parasites.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Let us recall the Massacre of the Innocents as well. The slaughter of the Innocents was an episode of infanticide committed by Herod the Great, the king of [I]udaea Province. Herod ordered the execution of all young male children in Bethlehem, so as to avoid the loss of his throne to a newborn King of the Jews whose birth had been announced to him by the Magi. The incident is described as the fulfillment of a passage in the Old Testament read as prophecy - in this casethrough a reading in Jeremiah: "Then was fulfilled that which was spoken through Jeremiah the prophet, saying, A voice was heard in Ramah, Weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children."



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The depiction of those controlling the earth scenes is quite accurate. This is a very tragic situation that we are enduring these mismanagers and their agendas. Irregardless of the levels or grades here, this is nonetheless, not how to grow love. Love begets Love, and instructs the soul the best.




top topics



 
7

log in

join