It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main Colorado theater shooting witness "Corbin Dates/Dayton has an acting profile under different n

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Look familiar?

Actor Jacob Greenberg

James Holmes

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello-ooooooooooooo It IS television you are watching.
Why would you be like "oh my god"? Actors are usually spotted on Teeeeee Veeeee! Do you really believe everything you see on TV? Unplug from the MATRIX! We already know, from day 1, that this whole "event" is bogus! Why are you still looking for "clues"?

Sorry!!! I just have a hard time BELIEVING anything that comes out of the TV's mouth! The majority of it is fairy tales and lies; with a pinch of truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
It's possible they're the same person, but this guy is hardly what anyone would call a professional - or even an amateur - actor. More like a wannabe male model who setup a profile on a freebie site for attention-seekers. There are tons of those modelling sites, they all want you to set up a profile on them, and no doubt will pitch you a ton of stuff along with the usual ads. As to the name variation - look at the names of that sites 'top stars' - Luna Goddess, Divalization_DivaDivine - yeah I'm guessing not many use their real name on that site. Maybe Corbin thought "Corbin Kent" sounded better than "Corbin Dayton".

I was going to reply with a similar comment. I have a good friend who has an "actor profile" and is even listed in IMDB. If he were to witness something like that, you could make the connection just as easily without much effort. His actual acting experience is limited to being a background extra on tv shows and commercials, but if you really wanted to stretch reality, you could easily call him a plant or whatever.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by BrokenCircles

someone did a few posts up^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, I was aware of that. However, I was answering your question anyways, since you had been playing(←??) dumb, acting as if you had no clue what I was talking about.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

I think he looks more like Lukas Hass (the actor from "Witness"):

James Holmes:

I think we know who'll be playing Holmes in the TV biopic which is probably already in the works...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just wanted to add my .02 cents here with lie detection by eye movement on the video.

To me the witness is telling the truth beyond a shadow of a doubt. All eye movements are left faced, in recollection, especially downward in visual recollection. The witness flashes eyes to the right once and it was while he was describing the seat in which the killer was sitting which was to the right of him and I could imagine it as if I were telling it that I would do the same thing, just a very specific recollection combined with a geasture for understanding purposes to the interviewer.

Now check out when the cop talks. There is a TON of right movement in his eyes. Sharp, sometimes totally horizontal movement. It's the worst right before he answers very specific questions. The most troubling for me is that while he does have some left faced cuts, from the time he starts saying All of this points to James and no one else or whatever at the end, there is no more left movement, all right (created recollection).

ETA:
I catch my friends/family/partners with this method all the time. It's almost fool proof. Just sayin.
edit on 25-7-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
OK, this is my take on it.

(1) Some of the people in the theatre were plants and knew exactly what was gonna happen (Jennifer s. seems like one of those people). These are people who were strategically placed and didn't get hurt.

(2) Other's were unknowing.
Corbin Dates is clearly Corbin Kent, just a little heavier. People gain weight. As for him being an actor, he could have maybe done a few commercials or simply wants to promote himself as available for acting gigs. But why are we all acting like actors don't go to the movies? We can't really assume that just because he calls himself an actor, that he was planted there.
AND maybe he doesn't want this incident to interfere with his model/acting persona (Corbin J. Kent)... he probably thought no one would notice. But we did. Woops.

(3) the young guy with short curly black hair and light brown skin (didn't catch his name) that said there were most likely two people... notice how that was his last and only interview and the interview seems to end abruptly?

(4) I've asked this a few times: why don't any of the witnesses tell us what the cellphone guy in the front row looked like? They won't come out and say, yeah, this guys had bright orange hair and was wearing such and such. Nothing. He's just described as a guy who gets a phone call and heads for the emergency door.

(5) Chris Ramos and his off behavior is another anomaly to me. Bizarre behavior. AND days ago I looked him up on FB and found a page of his, with a few photos, clearly him. And today I did the same search and found a DIFFERENT page... this guy is Ramos but this is a different page. It's more public. You can see all his pics and subscribe to him. there's even a photo of him with the guy from Point (3) on my list! under the album "idk??? lol"
According to the page I found today he's a Barista at Starbucks.
He;s agot some photos of his ticket stub from 7/22 to the Dark knight Rises. He actually went to another theatre to see the film the day after the shooting!
And under the crumpled up ticket from the night of the shooting, he writes:

Tonight that was supposed to be a great night turned into a horrible nightmare. I saw that shadow of evil and literally had blood of an innocent man on my hands. I am so lucky to be alive with my sister and friends.I'll never forget this night and the many people that were there with me.

This is from a public status update:

I've said all I could say. And I don't want to say no more. It's not Century 16 but it's a start. My heart is covered by a mask that hides its true feelings. Be strong for a world that can be as dark as a man who shot at people in cold blood. Through every darkness there is a light, for no one would know what we all went through. No one can wash away the innocent blood from our hands no matter how hard we try. We can't go back and change time, no matter how hard we try. But we can be-reborn. From the ashes we rise!!! From the darkness and fear, we fight!!! We fight for the world to know that we are not weak, that we are not scared, that were all humans who bleed, breath, love and hate. This world is filled with evil but it's also filled with good people!!! This was the most amazing movie I have ever seen!!! And as hard as it was to enter a theater and re-watch the whole begging till the moment the incident happened... I cried, I fell and felt so weak but stayed and watched the Dark knight rises for the ones that can never watch it again. And I enjoyed this movie and was so happy how it turned out. When we are stuck in darkness, and there seems to be no hope, we RISE!!! Through it all we Rise and we all become our very own Batman. For everyone reading all this... RISE!!!!

/chris.ramos.3975

I just don't know what to think about all these people anymore. well, I say "all these people" but the MSM seems to have chosen the same 4 -5 people to interview over and over and over again.

*Just note, the first page and this other Ramos page I found seem very different. In the first one he's got a few pics of him in a white sweater, hanging out in a dimply lit room, drinking with two other guys. He seemed pretty relaxed. But this page I found today, he seemed like a completely different ...persona!

I want to know more about Jennifer S. She's the most... suspicious to me. i saw all her interviews and one day she appeared with a bright red mark on her cheek that wasn't there before. And she says she had HOT shells falling on her forehead... but no marks there.
Is she half white, half Korean? And did she live in Southern CA before?
If so, I know her. We used to live in the same apt. I knew a girl by the same name, same face. He dad used to work for, I believe, the Navy. SERIOUSLY.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I looked up Corbin J Kent on Google Image search and one of the pictures that came up showed a guy who looked a lot like the supposed witness. And it looked like he was wearing dog tags. They may have been fake though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I decided to do a little bit more photoshop investigating. I work as a graphic artist and in my professional opinion these are not the same people but definitely very close in features. Some things you cannot change with a facial expression; one example being where your eyebrow sits in compassion to your nose bridge. Or the amount of bag length under your eye (I know, I have distinct ones myself). The lips seem close but James' are thinner even if he were not to smile, especially since you can see the shadow from his lip meaning that's all of his lip, he is not squeezing them tightly together.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A close friend of mine is ex-marine Joshua Nolan. He heroically dove on top of a young recently married couple he was friends with out of love. He was shoot twice, had to go through numerous surgeries and is currently rehabilitating.

He was interviewed by many networks locally and nationally and is not an actor (I was though hehe), he is a hero.

The event may have been a set up, but the victims were not actors playing their part, they were real human beings reacting in stressful moments to the best of their ability and then attempting to convey the chaos of memories lost in the confusion of mass murder.

If one was an actor making things up to be "heard" that is fine, but please do not paint these victims with a broad stroke of "fake" and minimize their sacrifices.

I live 2 miles from this event. I know a hero from it. I also know acting and the post above explainnig where your sight line travels when recalling memory vs. conjuring fantasy is 100% scientific fact (thanks Valentine). Of course the only reason I know this is my masters degree in film acting led to leaning it when studying the "craft" lol

God Bless,

edit on 26-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

We would love for you to have your friend come on here and maybe set some thing straight as he was there and could recount if he remembers there being more than one shooter?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I don't know if that's Corbin in the picture or not, but I just noticed this modelmayhem site mentioned on the blog of one of the victims.

www.carlirotten.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join